TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A COLLEGE GIRL

Guest Richard McBeef
To every girl...

1:16pm Monday, Apr 23

I don't usually do these, but I modified this one a bit and it fits...

-To every girl that will spend her whole day looking for the perfect present for you.

-To every girl that then spent another whole day making the perfect wrappings and spicing it up.

-To every girl who gets her heart broken because he chose the whore instead.

-To every girl that would die to have a decent boyfriend.

-To every girl that won't settle.

-To every girl who hates to see a good man treated like trash.

-To every girl who would just like once to be treated like a princess.

-To every girl that just wants to hold hands.

-To every girl that really kisses him.

-To every girl who wishes he cared as much as she.

-To every girl that just wants to cuddle.

-To every girl that just wants to sleep next to him.

-To every girl that won't just have sex with him.

-To every girl who just wants something that's REAL.

-To every girl who shows how much she cares.

-To every girl that thought maybe he could be the one.

-To every girl that believes in her dreams.

-To every girl that would do anything so she could achieve them.

-To every girl that laughs at stupid stuff, because she actually thinks it is funny.

-To every girl who is just looking for that one and only and is having a rough time along the way.

-To every girl who doesnt want a guy who just plays with her emotions but actually CARES about how she feels.

-To every girl who wants words backed up with actions.

-To every girl who chases the past in hopes of having a future.

-To every girl who gave her heart away to have it shoved back in her face.

-To every girl who gives him a chance.

-To every girl who doesn't play the games.

-To every girl who secretly awaits her knight in shining armor.

-To every girl who knows she's worth it, but is waiting for him to notice.

5 comments

___ wrote at 1:58pm on April 23rd, 2007

Dumb.

___ wrote at 2:37pm on April 23rd, 2007

Not dumb; just need to find a girl that fits the description. You make it sound so simple.

___ wrote at 3:55pm on April 23rd, 2007

*hugs* to all those girls

___ wrote at 4:16pm on April 23rd, 2007

The problem I have with this is that it's "to every girl..." but then there's nothing. There should be some sort of message or advice or whatever to those girls, rather than just this silly ass list.

(girl who posted this) wrote at 6:12pm on April 23rd, 2007

It's called a shoutout. I hate you. Go to Hell.

I found this whole thing profoundly depressing, and I don't even know why. If you never hear from me again, it's because of this. What a fucking mess.

I may not like everything about Czech, and he may not like anything about me, but I'll be DAMNED if I don't concur with his assesments in this thread and related subjects.

Guest Richard McBeef
Who the fuck could put up with that dumb idealistic cunt?

The guy with the back tattoo I posted earlier, I suppose.

Guest Richard McBeef

I think part of what makes me bury my face in my hands with this whole thing is that the girls who expend the most time and energy prattling on in chain-letter bullshit about these ideal boyfriends are the ones settling for the dregs of the crowd, or worse, being too stupid to realize they're dating the dregs, or, worse yet, consciously deluding themselves into thinking said dregs really are these idealized boyfriends. I swear, I thought they got the whole "find the guy who says you look beautiful instead of hot" list thing out of their systems before they got out of high school. Wrong. It's worse.

I think part of what makes me bury my face in my hands with this whole thing is that the girls who expend the most time and energy prattling on in chain-letter bullshit about these ideal boyfriends are the ones settling for the dregs of the crowd, or worse, being too stupid to realize they're dating the dregs, or, worse yet, consciously deluding themselves into thinking said dregs really are these idealized boyfriends. I swear, I thought they got the whole "find the guy who says you look beautiful instead of hot" list thing out of their systems before they got out of high school. Wrong. It's worse.

Well, it's not always their fault... most of the time... the best men for them are to fucking gutless to go after them.

"find the guy who says you look beautiful instead of hot"

Oww.

OWW.

I think I just had a minor stroke.

But again, that last Czech post says it all really. That's like, something I'd put in my facebook under "quotes".

Which kind of brings this whole thing full circle.

Interests:

Pi Beta Phi, Partying!, OSU Football, Beaching it for sure, Shopping, relaxing, hanging out with the girls!, and how can I forget >GiRlY MoViEs & *mArGaRiTaS* with my loves<!!

Favorite Music:

I LoVe Rap & R&B 24/7, Country when Im upset or thinking about things, Alternative when I feel like rOcKiN oUt, Jamming out to oldies getting pumped and ready to go out/ or in a good mood, Basically *anything* as long as I can party hard and Have FUN!!!!!

Guest Richard McBeef

n70305501_30512908_8172.jpg

Guy at Arkansas State

these have to be my fave pair at stAte and i havent even seen them in person... i cant wait till i do haha

(Birchmount Park Collegiate) wrote at 10:29pm on November 20th, 2006

WOW

Girl at Dalhousie wrote at 1:34pm on December 3rd, 2006

your dad must be proud

Girl at Arkansas State wrote at 1:14am on December 4th, 2006

He is...my dad even tells ppl his daughters good-lookin (in a father-daughter kinda way). My daddy's the one who got me into modeling w/ Barbizon. U go DAD!

Guest George's Box
the Breaking Benjamin/Chevelle/Three Days Grace/Chris Cornell concert kicked ass!

In an unrelated story,

n184703724_30320216_6687.jpg

n185107550_30605707_8600.jpg

IF YOU HAD ME ALONE... LOCKED UP IN YOUR ROOM FOR TWENTY-FOUR HOURS & I HAD TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANTED ME TO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH ME? TELL ME IN MY INBOX... CUZ ITS A SECRET... THEN REPOST THIS ON OTHER'S WALLS... YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED WITH THE RESPONSES YOU GET. THEY COULD MAKE YOU LAUGH OR EVEN SMILE .. LOL. IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS YOU ARE A COWARD AND IS TOO AFRAID TO SEE WHO ACTUALLY LIKES YOU!!

There can be more then one, no holdin back haha

Would u ___________me?

o1. date?

o2. fuck?

o3. kiss?

o4. suck?

o5. be friends?

o6. hate?

o7. love?

o8. crush on?

o9. stare at?

1o. marry?

11. please?

12. tease?

this entire thread has made me miss college girls so much.....oh wait, I just realized that I'm a graduate now and can play the whole, "older dude who seems something going for him, but in reality is a directionless stoner" angle that 18 year old girls love so much

this entire thread has made me miss college girls so much.....oh wait, I just realized that I'm a graduate now and can play the whole, "older dude who seems something going for him, but in reality is a directionless stoner" angle that 18 year old girls love so much

Damn, that describes me perfectly for the last year as I continue putting off going to graduate school. I’d just need to replace stoner with alcoholic. It’s a sad existence, but I can’t keep the 17 and 18 year olds away.

The most annoying part of those "If You Had Me All Alone What Would U Do 2 Me LOL" bulletins is that, for some reason, it's almost always a girl who already has a boyfriend who's sending them out.

How about the whole "Stalker/rapist" thing? I imagine no girl would be comfortable actually being locked up together with someone like that, are girls these days that stupid? *Reads six pages* Oh.

I know a lot of girls like this, especially in my faculty, which is fairly small, but thankfully I don't live in one of those college towns, so there's an ample social life outside of school.

In college, I had a girlfriend who had a rather, um, direct method of dealing with a stalker. One night she finally confronted him, dragged him up to her dorm room, tied him to her bed, had her violent/sexy way with him, and basically let him know that she wasn't standing for any of his shit. Poof, never heard from him again.

No... entirely the opposite, really. He was fucking terrified out of his mind. I think he peed himself. That was one fearsome woman.