TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A COLLEGE GIRL

Guest George's Box
In college, I had a girlfriend who had a rather, um, direct method of dealing with a stalker. One night she finally confronted him, dragged him up to her dorm room, tied him to her bed, had her violent/sexy way with him, and basically let him know that she wasn't standing for any of his shit. Poof, never heard from him again.

You showed him! (By dating a chick who gets into S&M with other guys?)

No. He wasn't into S&M. At all. After that night, she never heard from him again, which was the point.

...also, it was in college, period. I saw a lot of really, really weird shit then. Anyone who's lived in a dorm for a couple years knows what an experimental mindfuck it can turn out to be.

Guest •
OREGON, Wis. -- Authorities said the body they found in a Fitchburg field Monday morning might be that of a college student who vanished last month after a night of drinking.

Police said that a K-9 officer led searchers to the body in a heavily wooded area just a few feet off a residential yard. Police found the body around 8:45 a.m., four hours after officers began searching the area, WISC-TV reported.

Group Info Name: In search of Kelly Nolan

Type: Common Interest - Families

Description: i'm not a person that is friend's with Kelly but i do know her mom Maryjane Nolan and she should not have to go through this as a mother or no mother should so we all need to search for Kelly and find her safe and sound

Contact Info State: WI

Recent News

kelly nolan a woman that graduated from waunakee high school went missing a couple of weeks ago and i just want her found safe

Related Groups

please help find Kelly Nolan

Common Interest - Friends

Remembering Ian - With Love.

Student Groups - Community Groups

Waunakee

Common Interest - Travel

VIRGINIA TECH WE REMEMBER!!!!

Student Groups - General

after i've consumed an alcoholic beverage; i seem to find bruises on myself

Just for Fun - Totally Pointless

This thread is exactly why I don;t date anyone under 25 at the youngest.

I haven't laughed so hard in some time. And I needed it.

Me too, man. Me too.

I will also add that unless Jingus' saw that S & M rape with his own eyes it is absolute bullshit. I don't care how many witnesses she had. You try dragging a guy into your room and tying him up when he doesn't want it to happen. Hell, try doing that to a girl. If that story happened, the reason the guy left her alone was that he got what he wanted. Oh she might have spun it to herself like she scared him off, but that's wishful thinking. That's one of the stupidest stories I've ever heard.

Was it Jingus or CoreyLazarus who once boasted about having each of his hands in a different vagina at the same time? I remember this being one of the early "high points" of the LSD folder for me.

EDIT: Nevermind. This search engine actually works now and then:

Echo the earlier sentiments. I've had both hands inside two different pussies simultaneously; even though girls kissing is still hot and I'd much rather watch it than your average episode of Smackdown, it ain't better than a girl kissing me.

And my confusion was explained by this post, appearing directly above it:

I've had two girls make out atop me, two girls suck on each other's breasts next to me, and two girls kiss each other while I was trading off playing with their nipples. So seeing two hot chicks kissing? Novelty wore off.

In college, I had a girlfriend who had a rather, um, direct method of dealing with a stalker. One night she finally confronted him, dragged him up to her dorm room, tied him to her bed, had her violent/sexy way with him, and basically let him know that she wasn't standing for any of his shit. Poof, never heard from him again.

You showed him! (By dating a chick who gets into S&M with other guys?)

This is kinda why I get upset when girls tell me they're only kidding about finding me creepy.

I actually made this standup alone. And by made, I mean unpacked and unfolded, but still, two months after his book release I find him on the facebook of the sister of a girl I work with.

n1902084_41026535_401.jpg

n1902084_41026536_637.jpg

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Those piercings tend to cause speech impediments. She seems like she might be a mildly interesting person, but is prone to "trying too hard" in the company of others.

This forum could always use more "college girls on the can" pics

I knew someone had to have referenced this phenomenon in this thread. Why do so many college girls have pissing pics up on Facebook?

I recently made an unsuccessful attempt to trace my sexual history through MySpace. I was only able to find a few of the girls, but the ones I did find were all a lot hotter than I remembered them being. I wonder if this is the result of only posting the most flattering pictures or what.

Guest Vitamin X

I recently did the same thing Kinetic, and I found the exact opposite happened to me. Every girl I remember dating and/or having sex with, was significantly worse for the wear when I saw them on Myspace. The few that weren't, however, I questioned if they too had posted just the most flattering pictures of themselves.

My ex, for example, had a daughter not even a full year after we broke up (the subject of whether or not it was my kid was a source of great controversy until the daughter came out and looked NOTHING like me- still though, she got pregnant like a month or two after we last had sex so it was weird) and she started smoking and living off welfare for a while while her babydaddy was abusing her. She recently got out of that and she's posting some pictures now which look significantly better, but I wonder if that's just because she has huge tits (34DD when I was with her) and is focusing on that or what.

Man, I did the same thing too. 90% of them looked worse than they did when I was fuckin with 'em.

General rule I have for Myspace pics: If the bitch don't have some pics of herself that aren't self taken, or look too good to be true, then she's most likely ugly/fat/skanky or a combination of those.

If there are pictures of her in a casual setting, taken by another person, full body shots, then and only then can you get a real opinion of a myspace trick.