TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A COLLEGE GIRL

l_081445a4f184ff053a730a8e4213dd60.jpg

This girl in particular comes off a lot more attractive here than I remember her being in real life. I guess it has been, like, seven years since I've seen her, so who knows? The only things I really recall about her are that she wouldn't put out and that her dad didn't want her to date me because I didn't look like I'd be able to fix a toilet.

Would you be able to?

Also... shit man, I couldn't track down anybody I've ever fucked unless I had them on my friends list before I fucked them. Might have to do with not remembering their names. That's not a pimp thing, either, I can't remember the names of some people I was friends with for years.

I was just telling a friend of mine that... he got caught fucking a 17 year old, and had to deal with her father, an enraged, American version of Bob Hoskins... there's only one thing to say: "Yo daughter like that dick. And ain't nothing you can do about it."

l_9b8d260dddc4515f1e4f014d1350de22.jpg

And then this is the girl who changed my record collection and then broke my heart, causing me to write many long-winded and self-pitying posts in the early stages of this board's existence. She looks more or less exactly as I remember her, which is to say that she looks like she's on the tail-end of a pretty significant bender.

And, no, I would not be able to fix a toilet. Her dad was spot-on with that assessment.

Guest College Party

I'm disappointed, yet also relieved, as it were, that the pair of pissing pictures I posted has gone the way of the Red X.

Oh shit, I actually did find one...

steph.jpg

She's not really homeless, but that's apparently how she likes to present herself now.

Here's one:l_ca4544cb0452ffbd85ae2feeae423b52.jpg

Oddly enough, this girl contacted me out of the blue back in October. Her first letter was just sort of "Haha, it's you. Long time no see..." and so on. And I responded that browsing through MySpace had been an unsettling walk down memory lane for me, to which she responded:

"Whatever, we had so much fun together, as friends anyway. Haha, remember the bucket getting lodged underneath my car, lol. And remember at that one new year's eve party when you couldn't stop talking about making out with that girl with a mustache. Don't tell me you lost your sense of humor. You always used to crack me up."

I'd forgotten about all of that. It bothers me a little bit that the shit she remembers reflects so poorly on me.

I'd rather be remembered for the really bitching mixtape that I made her. I believe it was 90 minutes. Lots of My Bloody Valentine and Built to Spill.

Oh shit, I actually did find one...

steph.jpg

She's not really homeless, but that's apparently how she likes to present herself now.

Your box or mine?

I say "Meh" to all those broads.

Gimme a girl that doesn't dress like a slut everyday just to piss off Daddy/doesn't dye her hair to look like a skunk to be "RAWK!~" anyday.

LET'S SEE WHAT OTHER GIRL-THAT-GOT-AWAY KINETIC POSTS!!!!!!

Do I know you? I mean, with all due respect, you jawing at me is like Soulja Boy talking shit to Jay Z. You shake that tree and a leopard's going to jump out, know what I'm saying?

Oh, and then I got mixed up with this bit for a while:

472806275261l.jpg

Really needy and not much in the sack. I couldn't get out of that thing soon enough.

Do I know you? I mean, with all due respect, you jawing at me is like Soulja Boy talking shit to Jay Z. You shake that tree and a leopard's going to jump out, know what I'm saying?

Heh.

You're so tough, snookums.

Guest College Party

Hey, uh, you, I like Cat Power as much as the next loser, but, and I'm gonna put this in Official Staff Teal, your sig is too big. Try having a sig that isn't so big.

J

E

S

S

spells Jess.

WANA FUCK????

i am a fire sign

if you are an air sign, GET AWAY FROM ME.

we do NOT match.

spet for you lazzy. and bean pole beamer ♥

i am obsessive...............

some call me a stalker

but scaring people is fun.

i LOVE english people =) specially BEK! she is my favorite.

if you have an English accent, talk to me please.

weird obsession/bitterness of people with blue eyes!

going to hunt you all down.

also jelous of people that have a metabolism.

go eat another big mac! im fine with my jelly!

i hav finished year 12 and uni makes me want to shoot myself

my advise......... DONT GO.

i also enjoy blue heelers and i think that Dr. House is a sexy man.

i cant be fucked changing my myspace,

i used to be delouded hence the corney pictures.

now the thought makes me sick.

my soul mate.......................

A blue eyed beb, with english acent, preferbly born in months of April, August or September, scruffy hair, skinny jeans, grey hoody. express post to Adelaide please.......

IF HE EXISTS.