TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

WWE Sign 2 Cold Scorpio.

Yeah, I think I remembered the two of them in the Royal Rumble together that year.

In that case, "For our newer fans, there is no relation between Flash Funk and ECW Original Terry Funk." This will be followed by a forced Tazz chuckle.

"We're gonna walk?"

"No. We gonna step!"

I bet those poor kids never made it to school OR the game room (arcade?)

We'll, they're shown walking into a school at the end...

It only looks like a school to trick the kids into going in...

Guest Overworked

Scorpio and Sandman Tagging all we need is that STD on two legs Missy Hyatt and it will be 96-97 all over again WooT

Scorpio and Sandman Tagging all we need is that STD on two legs Missy Hyatt and it will be 96-97 all over again WooT

I thought Woman managed the two?

Guest supercool

2 Cold Scorpio has always been one of my favourite wrestlers. I loved his wrestling matches against Shane Douglas and Chris Benoit. The Sabu matches were fun as well.

For his size he was one of the most impressive acrobat like wrestlers of all time. He can also still go in the ring as evidenced by his work in Japan. It'll be interesting to see how a highflyer like him can gel into the WWE style as it traditionally doesn't allow too much highflying. For him, I don't think that'll be a problem and may even help in some ways as his highflying will stand out even more now.

It'll be interesting to see how a highflyer like him can gel into the WWE style as it traditionally doesn't allow too much highflying.

If we look at his work in NOAH he really isnt that much of a high flyer anymore. He uses the high risk offence as a finisher and in certain spots but I wouldnt call him an actual high flyer. I think his current style of wrestling cane asily adapt to WWE standards and then maybe he can use the 460 splash to finish off his matches.

I'd like to see him as an upper mid-carder on SD so give that roster some more depth. He would be lost in the shuffle on RAW inbetween Vince McMahon and John Cena and i think ECW fills out their programming nicely right now and even trying to build new stars. SD needs Scorpio :D

Guest supercool
It'll be interesting to see how a highflyer like him can gel into the WWE style as it traditionally doesn't allow too much highflying.

If we look at his work in NOAH he really isnt that much of a high flyer anymore. He uses the high risk offence as a finisher and in certain spots but I wouldnt call him an actual high flyer. I think his current style of wrestling cane asily adapt to WWE standards and then maybe he can use the 460 splash to finish off his matches.

I'd like to see him as an upper mid-carder on SD so give that roster some more depth. He would be lost in the shuffle on RAW inbetween Vince McMahon and John Cena and i think ECW fills out their programming nicely right now and even trying to build new stars. SD needs Scorpio :D

Yeah, I agree. Smackdown is the place I want to see him at.

Thank you for the update on Scorpio. I haven't seen too, too much Scorpio in NOAH as his matches aren't as available as ay KENTA, Kobashi, Taue, Marafuji, Morishima and so on. I was not too sure on how much highflying he was doing but from what I've seen, I would agree with your assesment on his highflying as of recent times. I think the WWE would let him use the 460 splash. Even though London is not allowed to use the shooting star press, I think Scorpio's wrestling tenure would allow him to get away with it. The WWE does seem to respect the veterans more than the young ones.

"We're gonna walk?"

"No. We gonna step!"

I bet those poor kids never made it to school OR the game room (arcade?)

never thought I'd hear the word "repotoire" in a rap song but here it is

wow the 2 back up dancers idea originated in wcw (Remember the Funkettes in WWE?)

anyhow, I hope he uses that song in wwe now

good sign there(he should be in ecw no?), if he is half of what he used to be, hes still alot better then Mike Knox and Test

"He's got rythym in his blood, does all the latest moves,he's his own man and he does his own moves(? what the hell does that mean?) who's his opponent, he don't care, like a gulf war brother he attacks from the air (who the hell wrote this song?)"

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
When 2 Cold Scorpio debuts for the WWE, he'll be using the Flash Funk persona. Scorpio is currently on his last tour of Pro Wrestling NOAH and will be relocating to the United States shortly.

When 2 Cold Scorpio debuts for the WWE, he'll be using the Flash Funk persona. Scorpio is currently on his last tour of Pro Wrestling NOAH and will be relocating to the United States shortly.

They should pull the Simon Dean/Nova swticheroo. On Smackdown, he can be Flash Funk while on ECW, he can be 2 Cold Scorpio. Neither brand will acknowledge the Scaggs' alter-ego.

Guest netslob

They should pull the Simon Dean/Nova swticheroo. On Smackdown, he can be Flash Funk while on ECW, he can be 2 Cold Scorpio. Neither brand will acknowledge the Scaggs' alter-ego.

i thought it would've been a cute idea that during the (criminally limited) BWO revival, they did a skit where they brought in Bucci's twin brother to play Hollywood Nova while he played Simon Dean. it would've been a cute visual.

God I really hate this company. Sticking him back into the Wrestlecrap gimmick that would later become the Godfather. They'll probably resign him as well and make them a pimp tag team.

That get turned into Vampires.

Didn't know he had a twin. Surprised they didn't do a wwe.com exclusive skit . . . since they play in 300k quality, the differences in the twins wouldn't be as noticeable.

He was a manager on the indy scene for years. Big 80's Donnie B was the name he used. I remember I was at a show on Aug 26, it was the second night after the Tag Title tourney at Hammerstein. I saw Donnie and thought it was Nova until he came out in his new "straight man" gimmick. It was the first night Nova used Bang Your Head as his theme and he was more serious.

A few years later I met both and must say that they look almost identicle. Both are super nice guys as well.

I think that bWo gimmick would have been a riot, especially for people that know about Nova and Donnie.