TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

I hate seeing Elix Skipper as a jobber. His Triple X matches were so great. He was being carried but they were still great.

I'm actually really surprised that Skipper is being used as a jobber for TNA. I thought he would be treated a hell of a lot better than this.

I was thinking, what are the odds that this surprise isn't actually a wrestler? Im not talking bout a Eric Bischoff but someone along those lines.

Only Heyman would fit that hype and it isn't happening.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. :D

and we just got shitty battle royal booking.

I was thinking, what are the odds that this surprise isn't actually a wrestler? Im not talking bout a Eric Bischoff but someone along those lines.

Only Heyman would fit that hype and it isn't happening.

They have already said on the show that it will be an actual wrestler

So far, this is a good PPV. Having fun watching it.

The TNA Tag Team division is really stacked. 6 of the 8 teams in the match here are actual teams plus Styles/Daniels and LAX. Stacked from top to bottom.

I hate seeing Elix Skipper as a jobber. His Triple X matches were so great. He was being carried but they were still great.

I'm actually really surprised that Skipper is being used as a jobber for TNA. I thought he would be treated a hell of a lot better than this.

When they first broke up Triple X in 2003, Elix got a better singles push than Daniels and he was pretty terrible.

After that, since both pushes failed (Elix responsible for his, Daniels not...a one-sided feud with Jarrett was), they reunited Triple X only to break them up again in late 2004.

That's when I knew Skipper was done for. Daniels can go singles, Skipper sadly can't...he just not that good a worker. Being in tags hides his weaknesses.

I think the only reason he's still employed is cause he's the guy who did the freakin' hurracanrana off the freakin' cage!

I love the division as I've always been a sucker for Tag Team wrestling. It's my favorite part of the show. That's why I don't care much for WWE somtimes.

I'm shocked that Senshi would even go along with the Jackass angle having anything to do with him after some of the stuff I've heard about the guy and how picky he is.

Anyone else seeing Willams coming out and causing Low Ki getting the win?

That can't be Low-Ki's real voice. He sounds like Barry White's love child.

Actually it is. I've met him MANY, many times and spoken with him. I used to do ring crew for an indy few in Queens where Low-Ki wrestled.

Wait, Ki is doing jackass skits???

No he's actually not doing the skits...yet, but he is opposed to Sabin, Lethal, and Dutt doing the jackass stuff.

Oh whoops, I didn't post that sorry.

Naturals and AMW were the surviving two teams. Actually it was James Gang and The Naturals but they pulled the ref didn't see the last AMW guy being elimated and he snuck back in and elimated Kip James which the ref did see James get elimated.

Then the Naturals beat AMW with a roll up.

Nice kick by Low Ki.

I like the slow build up in this match. It helps tell the story.

Nice stomp spot.

Guest Connzilla

I want Sabian to Win so Lethal Dutt and Sabian can hit each other in the balls with the X title

Why is AMW even in this match? Their the damn tag champs.

Won By Won From Location Event Date

Homicide &

Hernandez AJ Styles &

Christopher Daniels Orlando, FL TNA iMPACT! 8/24/06

Yes I know already, I've already been corrected. :P

Crowd is dead for Low ki vs Sabin.

Oh your fucking kidding me.

Edit: Ok Low Ki still won, thank God.