TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

Even more Russo:

The announcment is....JJ is stripped of the Title and the NEW World Champ....David Arquette.

Even more Russo:

The announcment is....JJ is stripped of the Title and the NEW World Champ....David Arquette.

Under the circumstances, it would be Johnny Knoxville.

Or Russo "shoots" on JJ just like he did to Hogan. I know he's friends with JJ, and he's like his brother (so he says), but still.

What's the story on Hernandez btw?

I don't know about the surprise being connected to Jarrett. If it is Goldberg or Brock, a staredown with Joe puts Joe in a feud that will keep him out of the title picture longer but keep the fans happy for the most part because of who it's against.

Even more Russo:

He's the New X-Division Champion.

It would be perfectly legal to use the ladder, right? I mean, one X match I saw ended when the X just dropped down and someone caught it, so if that counts I guess this would also.

Vince Russo Booking: Konnan handcuffs both Styles and Daniels while one of the LAX members uses a ladder to get the title. Then in celebration award the tag titles to Antino Bandera's.

Antonio Bandera's what?

That was a great ending, although I don't like that the titles changed hands two months in a row.

BFG: Three way: LAX vs The Naturals vs Styles/Daniels.

It would be perfectly legal to use the ladder, right? I mean, one X match I saw ended when the X just dropped down and someone caught it, so if that counts I guess this would also.

Vince Russo Booking: Konnan handcuffs both Styles and Daniels while one of the LAX members uses a ladder to get the title. Then in celebration award the tag titles to Antino Bandera's.

Antonio Bandera's what?

Would you prefer Ricky Martin?

10:30 and we still have the announcment and the Main Event. The Main Event is going to be short.

Antonio Bandera's what?

His name is "Antonio Banderas" ...not "Antonio Bandera" with a plural possesive.

Even more Russo:

Bam Margera has better workrate.

Even more Russo:

Wee Man new X Division champion.

Antonio Bandera's what?

His name is "Antonio Banderas" ...not "Antonio Bandera" with a plural possesive.

Meh

Guest Connzilla

Russo Booking would be Sharkboy and Norman Smiley come grab the belts and then become the new Tag champs and then lose them tommorrow to Luger and Bagwell at the tv tapings.

They should add a third hour of TV and let Eric have the entire hour all to himself!

Styles and Daniels won the tag title match when Daniels climbed all the way to the top of one of the steel beams and actually jumped to the middle of the X to grab the title that was up there. There was only 1 title up there.

You know, after seeing the "fans" at ring side with the straps, something doesn't feel right now. Espically after seeing that woman at ringside that was beat up by Jarrett a couple of weeks ago.

Actually I've seen some of those fans in the past tapings.

Guest Connzilla

Joe better Fuckin Win

"If Jarrett Wins, We RRioTT"

I really Hope a fan brought that sign to the show