TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

Are those fans legit or plants? I sure as hell wouldn't trust some crazed fan with a strap at my wrestling show.

They probably were talked to before the match even started and told what to do and what not to do..that's if they are not plants.

Some are plants. I've reconized two so far. The woman in the pink shirt who was beat up by Jarrett a couple of weeks ago and the big black guy with the backwards hat. He was also one of the guys who was in front of the crowd the night Jarrett beat up the woman.

I hate seeing Jarrett as the guy who's pushed Joe the hardest. It's like seeing Shane McMahon beat up Kane.

Oh come on, that's a new level of Jarrett hate there.

I loved seeing that one fan run around the ring following Jarrett. That was too funny.

I hate seeing Jarrett as the guy who's pushed Joe the hardest. It's like seeing Shane McMahon beat up Kane.

Joe needs to keep having people push him a little bit harder and little bit harder...only for him to keeping coming out on top so that when finally does do the unthinkable and pin him it will mean ALOT. He needs the title before his first pinfall loss though.

I'm surprised that a fan didn't try to take the guitar from JJ, or even from under the ring.

Good win there. Like that JJ put him over.

Now time for the HUGE anouncement.

I just pray there is actually one "real" fan that straps Joe. The look on the fan's face when he sees the look on Joe's would make the ppv one of the greatest ever.

Guest Connzilla

my heart sank to the pit of my stomach when i read that the guitar was in play i hope Joe no sells the guitar shot. That would be classic.

Edit: I am so happy Joe won I pray for Joe vs. Jarrett at BFG

Guest Connzilla

No interverance, no guitar shot no Jarrett winnig what kind of TNA PPV main event is this

How did they pull that off. That was huge. I like that pick up. This is going to be huge.