TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

I don't think Angle will really help TNA's ratings all that much. The time change will help some, but has Angle ever really been a big ratings draw? It's not like ECW's ratings were affected either way if he was there or not. I mean yeah they have gone down since he was released but I'm not sure if there's a major connection there.

he might improve ratings in a morbid, "Faces of Death" kinda way.

Anyone who doesn't think Angle will pop a rating for TNA is nuts... just look at the reaction online.

They're not going to start doing 3.0s, but they should be doing in the mid 1.0s.

In all this Angle mess, the possible Match of the Year was ignored. Ultimate X for the tag titles was fucking phenominal. It should've been main event, not Joe/Jarrett.

Styles Clash through the table, Daniels' huge leap from the truss to the middle of the X. Just tremendous. And fantastic psychology, with Homicide selling the shoulder injury and not being able to climb the ropes that well. Just an awesome match all around.

It was a different match than I expected them to have. I thought it would be a bloody bloody mess...

but instead they took it as 4 guys just thinking of anything they could to KO each other.

It's the best match TNA has had since Joe moved to heavyweight.