TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Gimmick/Extra Accounts.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

This is silly. Limiting gimmicks to the Flaming Folder is fine by me but the whole thing about double accounts is silly. Does it really matter if Chave or Czech or whoever has two accounts if they use both for serious posting? Obviously they don't NEED the accounts but it's hardly a big deal.

I fail to see the harm in gimmicks that aren't trolling. If Metal Ed were to show up again and start posting the music forum it might make me actually read that forum more.

But the real Milky is coming back, isn't he? Once his hand is better?

So we're still running with that gimmick?

So you're saying Milky didn't really hurt his hand. He just hates TSM. nooooo.

Guest Princess Leena

No, I doubt A Catholic/Incandenza/Other Loser(s) hands were broken.

Sensei John Kreese, there's another one to investigate.

Guest Princess Leena

When an outstanding poster like myself is investigated thoroughly, then I don't think it's too much to ask for a poster who engages in constant silly, cliqueish conversations to be investigated with at least minimal effort.

OK, let me clear this up.

Duplicates: I'm referring to situations such as wildpegasus, where he used a second account to troll and flamebait, while "ignoring" it with his regular account. And also, using them to dodge suspensions (which will result in an immediate banning, if one is caught doing so). Obviously I trust Chave and Czech not to do this. Well, maybe Czech. ;)

So basically, not all duplicates will be disallowed, but I don't want to see someone's 100 gimmick/shared/stolen accounts posting everywhere. If someone has two serious posting accounts, such as Chave and Czech, that would be OK. But just have a little common sense.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I understand the idea behind it. It seems like an unimportant thing to do. Why don't you guys come up with a system that might hinder people from stealing other posters accounts? That'd be nice.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
When an outstanding poster like myself

Debatable.

I don't think it's too much to ask for a poster who engages in constant silly, cliqueish conversations to be investigated with at least minimal effort.

Is stealing accounts silly? I think it should be illegal.

OK, let me clear this up.

Duplicates: I'm referring to situations such as wildpegasus, where he used a second account to troll and flamebait, while "ignoring" it with his regular account. And also, using them to dodge suspensions (which will result in an immediate banning, if one is caught doing so). Obviously I trust Chave and Czech not to do this. Well, maybe Czech. ;)

So basically, not all duplicates will be disallowed, but I don't want to see someone's 100 gimmick/shared/stolen accounts posting everywhere. If someone has two serious posting accounts, such as Chave and Czech, that would be OK. But just have a little common sense.

:)

Guest Felonies!

But the real Milky is coming back, isn't he? Once his hand is better?

So we're still running with that gimmick?

I thought someone already in some thread here that that was a load of hooey. Which, well, it was.

Wait, what?

Milky did not get into a car accident a couple of months ago and did not have one of his hands broken. It started as some off-the-cuff comment made by me, in response to someone asking why he hadn't posted here in awhile. Milky decided to play along.

Anyway, everyone at the other place knew it was a gag, as did Vyce and tekcop. (Because Milky really likes those dudes and thought they deserved the truth.) But yeah, he doesn't post here anymore because he hates this place. Sorry, Sensei John Kreese.

When an outstanding poster like myself is investigated thoroughly, then I don't think it's too much to ask for a poster who engages in constant silly, cliqueish conversations to be investigated with at least minimal effort.

Girl, I ain't with no clique. Nobody here likes me enough. Except Hotbutter. I'm in his top 4!

Ok, I really have to ask this. Whats the point of making a gimmick acount or even having a extra account?

I'm guessing it has something to do with not getting laid enough - or at all.

Guest Princess Leena
Milky did not get into a car accident a couple of months ago and did not have one of his hands broken. It started as some off-the-cuff comment made by me, in response to someone asking why he hadn't posted here in awhile. Milky decided to play along.

Anyway, everyone at the other place knew it was a gag, as did Vyce and tekcop. (Because Milky really likes those dudes and thought they deserved the truth.) But yeah, he doesn't post here anymore because he hates this place. Sorry, Sensei John Kreese.

How is that a gag. Lolz, let's fake getting injured.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Karma struck the secret board for stupid jerks hard the day that was spawned. Everything is at equilibrium now.