TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Gimmick/Extra Accounts.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Anyway, everyone at the other place knew it was a gag, as did Vyce and tekcop.

i knew too

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
I, however, really did get into a wreck the very day that Milky story was born. I ended up okay, though.

thank god youre okay!

Milky did not get into a car accident a couple of months ago and did not have one of his hands broken. It started as some off-the-cuff comment made by me, in response to someone asking why he hadn't posted here in awhile. Milky decided to play along.

Anyway, everyone at the other place knew it was a gag, as did Vyce and tekcop. (Because Milky really likes those dudes and thought they deserved the truth.) But yeah, he doesn't post here anymore because he hates this place. Sorry, Sensei John Kreese.

How is that a gag. Lolz, let's fake getting injured.

You're still breathing. That's a fun gag as well. Lolz.

Wait a minute, so does Milky still post at the Pit? I can't see that board at my regular computer because Josh IP-banned my "theneocon" account. It would be a shame if he posted there but not here. The Pit is horrible.

Guest Princess Leena

Milky did not get into a car accident a couple of months ago and did not have one of his hands broken. It started as some off-the-cuff comment made by me, in response to someone asking why he hadn't posted here in awhile. Milky decided to play along.

Anyway, everyone at the other place knew it was a gag, as did Vyce and tekcop. (Because Milky really likes those dudes and thought they deserved the truth.) But yeah, he doesn't post here anymore because he hates this place. Sorry, Sensei John Kreese.

How is that a gag. Lolz, let's fake getting injured.

You're still breathing. That's a fun gag as well. Lolz.

What.

Wait a minute, so does Milky still post at the Pit? I can't see that board at my regular computer because Josh IP-banned my "theneocon" account. It would be a shame if he posted there but not here. The Pit is horrible.

He's currently inactive there at well.

And the Pit is horrible compared to here?!? Pshaw.

He's currently inactive there at well.

And the Pit is horrible compared to here?!? Pshaw.

Hey, don't blame us for your gimmick not working out. It could have been gold, but it didn't work. I don't think you were trying hard enough.

The trick might be to create a super-liberal gimmick. Leena did that for like a week and at least got one of MikeSC's patented quote-rific posts.

The trick might be to create a super-liberal gimmick. Leena did that for like a week and at least got one of MikeSC's patented quote-rific posts.

I'd have to be dumber than Lactose. I don't know if I could pull that off.

Guest netslob

neocon was you? huh. i liked that gimmick, it was funny.

I'd have to be dumber than Lactose. I don't know if I could pull that off.

I've said it before, I actually find him more tolerable over there than here. My only real complaint about him is that he does post too many articles in lieu of offering his actual opinion.

Guest netslob
That's a good reason why it failed.

yes, my opinion always determines the rise and fall of the popularity of gimmick accounts. :rolleyes:

douchebag.

That's a good reason why it failed.

yes, my opinion always determines the rise and fall of the popularity of gimmick accounts. :rolleyes:

douchebag.

yeah, cwm. overall, i give you an A...

...for asshole

:asshole2:

I'm confused how I managed to pull off the uber-rare 20 minute double-post.

I must have some amazing internet skillz to do things like that.

If double accounts/gimmick accounts only serve as a detriment to the board, why are they allowed in any form to begin with? Why can't people just talk shit under their primary account?

Dont knock gimmiks, cus that stuffs harder then it looks. I had a giimik one time, a dude by the name of cowlick. the joke was that cowlick was fuckin all these animals and everytime someone mentioned an animal cowlick would get all excited. problem was that animals aint mentioned here as much as you might figger. i started this thread "gone to the zoo" as cowlick and done got banned not to long after. i shove that in the chocolate socket a couple months later and im probly a board hero. just goes to showa ya.