TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

I just read the new EW and TV Guide and here are some notes on Heroes Season 2.

Nothing really spoilery, just a description of Kristen Bell's character and her role, and when(what episode) certain aspects of the storylines will be touched upon

Kristen Bell's character is a hired gun for the company, her job is to go to Ireland and bring back Peter. She was raised by shitty parents that exploited her powers and treated her like an animal, hence she is not all there. She appears on Oct 22nd.

-It looks like Someone didn't survive the finale, you can figure out who

-Nikki in some shape or form will have to deal with the virus infecting those with powers.

-The character from Molly's nightmares will be ID'ed in episode 5

- The Hiro storyline will last about 8 episodes

- Episode 8 is titled "Four Months ago"

- Because of Quinto working in "Star Trek", Sylar will leave after Episode 16 but will return for the end

The season will have at least 2 volumes

With the rumors of Kensei's power being immortality, try this on Kensei=Linderman

Ok, most likely not..I just want Malcolm back, heh

You know, I was thinking that. And yeah...I want Malcolm back too, but it would actually make sense.

I'm guessing Hiro and the chick go and save the father and Hiro pretends to be Kenzo so that the name will go down in History as a hero.

Don't worry, I'll give myself the cookie.

Another good episode, this series could be phenominal.

Shame on Fauch for being a dirty perv though. And I'm in agreement that the twins suck.

But....that didn't happen.

I kinda actually wish it was Hiro the whole time being the historical great warrior, but I guess it really is the guy.

I personally don't have a problem with the twins, mostly because its obvious that the boy is going to die and the girl is going to be all heelish.

If the preveiws for next week's show are any indication, DL is deceased. It looks like Niki and Micah are crying over a grave site. I read that the actor is not a part of the cast any longer, but I swear one of the comics had Niki saying he was going to be okay, so it must be something else.

He better be dead. Even though he was standing around at the end of the ep last year, he was annoying with his incredible pussydom. When Nikki shot him he was rolling around like he was on deaths door. Until he got some asprin. Then he was coughing and unable to move after linderman shot him. Until he was down stairs at the end of the ep huggin and shit. Fucking drama queen.

I don't know, but apparently hooded guy/girl not only has the power to push people off buildings, its fingernails are kinda long and can really scratch you.

And whats with the reusing of powers? Two characters can fly and two can heal now.

And with claire, i know she can heal and all, but doesn't she feel the shit that she is doing? Powers or no, she just cut her fucking toe off with some goddamned scissors. That should hurt like hell. What the fuck kinda sicko is she?

Well it looked like she was in a little bit of pain. But maybe she has a high pain tolerance? Or she is just a nut.

No sense in them getting X-Men levels of silly with the powers.

But comeon, one guy can turn shit to gold.

Plus I am ready for someone to have a really really lame power. Like they can make water taste sugary. All powers don't have to be cool or destructive or useful (Although tears of death is the first "My power really really SUCKS" power)

The lamest one so far has been the lady that can hear very well. Followed by liquifying dude. Or maybe "I can be in your dreams" boy.

But seriously, i am not saying break out weather control and such, but they could mix it up a little. Its not that many characters, so reusing powers already is kinda sad.

No sense in them getting X-Men levels of silly with the powers.

But comeon, one guy can turn shit to gold.

Plus I am ready for someone to have a really really lame power. Like they can make water taste sugary. All powers don't have to be cool or destructive or useful (Although tears of death is the first "My power really really SUCKS" power)

The lamest one so far has been the lady that can hear very well. Followed by liquifying dude. Or maybe "I can be in your dreams" boy.

But seriously, i am not saying break out weather control and such, but they could mix it up a little. Its not that many characters, so reusing powers already is kinda sad.

According to what I have read, People having the same powers is part of the season's storyline.

So anyone else believe that Maya will actually take down the "Devil" aka Molly's boogeyman?

Claire : Where could he have possibly gone!??!?!

Mr. Muggles: Bitch, will you look up? Look at me. I am looking straight up and barking...look the fuck up!!

Claire: He seems to have disappeared. Maybe I should look right again.

Mr. Muggles: I am going back in and watching TV. Dumbass toe cutter.

They would have to "reuse" powers sooner or later. If they didn't then by season 3 you would end up with the kid who has the ability to calm jittery squirrels.

a49794.jpg

(Who would just happen to be the long lost brother of The Hatian)

Or the businessman who can tie his shoes really fast...and I'm talking REALLY fast.

Dunno what to think of the season yet. Liking it, but dunno if I'm loving it. I'm really not into the Claire story, and I don't want to see anymore Nikki/Jessica stuff...ever.

Maybe it grew a new Claire!

And like I said, I have no problem with lame powers being shown. And if the power repeats have something to do with the show this season, fine, but they haven't shown THAT many powers that they are fresh out of ideas and need to recycle yet. But I guess it does make sense that it probably has something to do with something later in the season.

And once again, me being the weirdo, i liked Jekki.

They would have to "reuse" powers sooner or later. If they didn't then by season 3 you would end up with the kid who has the ability to calm jittery squirrels.

Nothing wrong with that. An affinity towards squirrels could lead to taking down Dr. Doom or Thanos...

(Who would just happen to be the long lost brother of The Hatian)

I'm just waiting for Seal to be cast in that role.

Anyway, reusing powers never really affected the X-Men, so there's that going for the reuse argument.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember how NOT reusing powers was a plot point of the Birds of Prey TV series?

Maybe it grew a new Claire!

And like I said, I have no problem with lame powers being shown. And if the power repeats have something to do with the show this season, fine, but they haven't shown THAT many powers that they are fresh out of ideas and need to recycle yet. But I guess it does make sense that it probably has something to do with something later in the season.

And once again, me being the weirdo, i liked Jekki.

Now there's a storyline for you. Claire's severed pinky grows into a new Claire, perhaps an evil Claire.

But....that didn't happen.

Practically, Hiro was acting as Kenzo to make sure his name goes down in history as a hero. I was half right.

Perhaps a Claire that is toe-centric. With shoe fetishes and a knack for hitting herself on furniture.

With special guest star Snitsky?

Shhh, remember it's not cool to like wrestling :P