TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

Holy Christ, I hope Mohinder dies soon.

He's quite the dumbass, no?

Gotta figure Nikki bites it, and Nathan is probably done as well. It would be great to see Jayna die now that Sylar's offed Zan. They really are the Nikki and Paolo of the show.

Decent episode setting up the finale. Since Jeph Loeb is writing the episode I except alot of mindless action.

My predictions based on the Preview

1. Nikki dies saving Monica

2. Nathan takes over the Company

After coming across this picture,

hayden-panettiere-cowgirl_315x473.jpg

I know what the show needs, "Cowgirl" Claire. Because you know she is from Texas

This whole "volume" is a disaster. Started way too slow, finishing up way too fast. There hasn't been any middle. I guess you can blame it on the strike, but I think this set was supposed to be just 11 episodes anyway. Quite the wreck.

No, it was supposed to be 22 episodes. They just redid the next episode to be the end of the year, leading to the rushness of it all.

And just to be a broken record, fuck you guys, Maya's heel turn is coming along nicely.

Yeah, the writers really did a poor job for Mohinder this season. I liked him in season one, but wish he would just die now. And I've been calling for Nikki's death since season one.

And yeah, I marked out when they did "Two Heroes will fall, and a villain will rise" then the shot of Sylar.

This whole "volume" is a disaster. Started way too slow, finishing up way too fast. There hasn't been any middle. I guess you can blame it on the strike, but I think this set was supposed to be just 11 episodes anyway. Quite the wreck.

No, it was supposed to be 22 episodes. They just redid the next episode to be the end of the year, leading to the rushness of it all.

I think he meant this volume, not the season overall. It was supposed to be 11 episodes, the 11th ep though was just supposed to be a cliffhanger leading to the next volume after the break not a season finale that it's now going to be because of the strike.

It was a good episode, but as someone else stated, it all just seems so... rushed.

But at least one of the twins is dead, even if his death scene was a bit meh.

Dialogue has been cringe worthy this year. And why the hell does Hiro keep going back to Ando to tell him shit then just flash away again. Leave Ando the fuck alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjhyTKVwQsw

Sneak peek. Moral of the story: never bring knives to gunfights. And tip the waitress, even if she's as dumb as rocks..

Although, "Welcome home Dr. Suresh.....What happened to your nose" made me die, just a litttttle concern in his voice made me love him even more.

Moral of the story: never bring knives to gunfights. And tip the waitress, even if she's as dumb as rocks..

Yes, but if you yourself are not exactly street smart... well, you're probably gonna bring a knife to a gunfight.

Thanks for the link Yuna.

There are three deaths: one is definite/final, another reversed, as in brought back by Mohinder, and another is uncertain.

Final is Niki. She dies in a fire saving Monica.

Reversed is Maya.

Uncertain is...well, uncertain. But speculation strongly points to Nathan.

Source: http://community.livejournal.com/heroes_tv/577478.html

This entire season of Heroes has been a disaster.

Peter can read minds! Why isn't he doing that with everyone who is offering contrary information? He can find out the truth. As it is, he's being led around like a idiot by Adam.

Why was Angela all gung-ho to protect Victoria Pratt's identity so closely from Matt, forcing him to use his powers to pull it from her, when it was easy enough for Adam and Peter to find her all the same?

Even if Matt pulled the info from here, I'm guessing he still has to actually *get* there. Explain (or mind-rape) his abscence to higher ups, set up babysitting plans for Molly, etc etc. Whereas Adam and Peter could get there rather easily. Likely teleporting? Or porting then driving the rest of the way.

Okay, yes, I can't dispute that the season has been a disaster (though with a few bright spots). But it is fun to create theories (even if its to cover up the stories' holes).

This entire season of Heroes has been a disaster.

Peter can read minds! Why isn't he doing that with everyone who is offering contrary information? He can find out the truth. As it is, he's being led around like a idiot by Adam.

Well, he's being led around like an idiot because frankly, he's the second biggest idiot on the show, and always has been. Plus I have to think that the writers turn his various powers on and off at their convenience to further the story. Which by the way looks like it's still heading towards some version of the "Days of Future Past" scenario

Why was Angela all gung-ho to protect Victoria Pratt's identity so closely from Matt, forcing him to use his powers to pull it from her, when it was easy enough for Adam and Peter to find her all the same?

You forget that Adam knew who all the principals in The Company were, but finding Victoria led to anyone being one step closer to finding the virus, so letting Matt find out was probably not an option if she could help it.

And I don't know about you, but I prefer it when Victoria Pratt looks like this:

Victoria_Pratt_008.jpg

Okay, did any of the other 12 have a goddamn power?

We don't know what the Petrelli parents could do (although the mom's is probably suggestion)

We don't know what Hiros dad could do.

We don't know what Victoria could do.

We don't know what Shaft could do(although the dream thing could have been it.)

Matts dad can do the mind things .

Linderman could heal stuff.

Bob can turn stuff to gold.

Adam can heal.

So who are the other 4?

Re: Peter not reading minds, I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't often sit thinking about how I'm lying to someone when talking to them. You just talk, you don't keep a running dialogue in your mind. I don't think it's that much of a stretch.

We don't know what the Petrelli parents could do (although the mom's is probably suggestion)

We don't know what Shaft could do(although the dream thing could have been it.)

There's no probably about either. They made it rather obvious what each of those powers were.

And we still don't know what Pete and Nate's dad was looking at off camera

I can only guess its because TPTB want to bring in an actor for him at some point. -shrug-

Y'know, just thinking about it, its rather...interesting the duplication of powers we've had, and its not even S3.

Uhm, wow, with such an articulate post, I'm not sure I could even attempt to respond.

Actually, no.

Exactly which part did you not agree with? Make some sense, honestly. And besides, we're all just spit balling theories here anyway.

I'm guessing he doesn't agree with your last statement, which I also don't agree with. Do you not find it at all possible that there will be certain people with the same ability?

Volume 2's major problem was bringing in too many characters. What purpose has Micah's cousing brought? And she's had one of the cooler abilities.