TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

Guest Vitamin X

So when does Peter get his powers back?

I'm glad Arthur was killed. That bullshit with him showing up to Hiro and Claire meeting was ridiculous. The guy is ALWAYS one step ahead of everything, he was way too powerful. And why bother taking Hiro's time travelling abilities if he could apparently do it anyways?

Arthur took Hiro's powers so Hiro couldnt fuck his plans up.

Sylar cant take the Hatian's power for obvious reasons.

Arthur was only a "Special Guest Star" like Elle, so they are both dead for good. Only regular cast members die temporarily, duh.

Awesome episode.

I thought it was a great episode until Arthur showed up, then it got a little silly. Soo was that future Arthur in the past or past Arthur in the past? And if it was future Arthur, how the hell did he get there? He said "I'm going to take your powers now." Plothole. (uness they explained that and I missed it).

And Hiro wouldn't be lost in time. If they go by the 'Back to the Future' rules, then Hiro would be hanging around 2008 somewhere, 16 years older. Unless he died.

They just need to stop the time traveling. Toooo much nonsense.

Though I did like the irony with Hiro's Mom. She's a healer, but she's sick and can't heal herself.

Though I did like the irony with Hiro's Mom. She's a healer, but she's sick and can't heal herself.

Wait, wasn't that the same premise of Michael Clark Duncan's character in The Green Mile?

All I wanna know... is when do aliens come into play on the show.

There needs to be an alien invasion.

Only if it ends with Sylar killing the alien Queen and thus becoming the secretary of defence despite being a crazed killer.

I thought it was a great episode until Arthur showed up, then it got a little silly. Soo was that future Arthur in the past or past Arthur in the past? And if it was future Arthur, how the hell did he get there? He said "I'm going to take your powers now." Plothole. (uness they explained that and I missed it).

And Hiro wouldn't be lost in time. If they go by the 'Back to the Future' rules, then Hiro would be hanging around 2008 somewhere, 16 years older. Unless he died.

They just need to stop the time traveling. Toooo much nonsense.

Stop overthinking this show. Hiro won't be around in the present 16 years older because he is going to be rescued from the past at some point between then and now...duh!

It wasn't, but I definitely thought that the Hiro and Claire stories throughout were way better than most of what we've seen this season. It was probably the most clever and unique use of time travel the show's had so far, and also managed to take a break from insane plottiness to offer up a few character moments.

That said, the whole season more than ever seems like a completely pointless excursion, as very little has changed from the status quo since the season's start.

Wait, wasn't that the same premise of Michael Clark Duncan's character in The Green Mile?

It shouldn't be since the character was never sick in the novels.

I have no idea how anyone could call this a "great" or an "awesome" episode.

Seconded. Everything the Petrillis' touch turn to crap. They should just kill them all off along with Ali Larter's character once and for all.

The soldier wanting to get powers so he could kill all dem darn turrorist scum was laughably bad too, as was his line at the ending.

Yea, because we all know how much people hated Captain America.

Plus super-strength is fucking played out on this show. Knox uses peoples fear to be strong, Nikki/Jessica was strong and Mohinder had it too.

Apparently Daphne is pretty strong too, since she was able to carry both Ando and Parkman at superspeed.

Why would anyone think Arthur is dead? He just got the catalyst. He also has Adam and Peter's abilities of healing. He can't be gone.

Yea, you would think that. And you would think once the bullet was removed then he would be fine, much like Peter back in season one.

But most of the characters gave been adamant since the beginning for whatever reason that a bullet to the back of the head will take out someone who can heal permanently. (Not that he was shot in the back of the head anyways) Everyone seems to think that will get the job done.

Guest Vitamin X

There's a pretty good theory about this: Remember the Hiro that stops the train and speaks perfect English and is all a badass and stuff with the sword? Maybe it's possible that this is the Hiro that stays in Manhattan 16 years (would explain the perfect English), hides out and learns to use his sword, and somehow gets his powers back later.

I also forgot that, when I mentioned it Earlier, how Arthur showed up without Hiro's powers to begin with... same way that he showed up to Hiro in Africa- it was from acquiring Peter's powers prior to that. See, the guy is just way too powerful- and it worked when you had a good guy like Peter who also had a lot of powers, but at this point you expected Arthur to always be spoiling every single plot development in the show.

The soldier wanting to get powers so he could kill all dem darn turrorist scum was laughably bad too, as was his line at the ending.
Best line from this episode:

Sylar: "Cake?"

Totally agreed with both of these.

Why would anyone think Arthur is dead? He just got the catalyst. He also has Adam and Peter's abilities of healing. He can't be gone.

Yea, you would think that. And you would think once the bullet was removed then he would be fine, much like Peter back in season one.

But most of the characters gave been adamant since the beginning for whatever reason that a bullet to the back of the head will take out someone who can heal permanently. (Not that he was shot in the back of the head anyways) Everyone seems to think that will get the job done.

Arthur didn't get shot in the back of the head, though- he was shot from the front.

A little thing I like to do after watching Heroes is checking out the rumor mill on E! Online, which featured a couple pretty darn good things may be in store here:

WHAT'S TO COME

* This statement is still true: A cutie-pie blonde in a new romance is going to die, and at first she'll seem to be done for, but then we will learn that it's all a cover-up—she's still breathing. Elle just got roasted by Sylar. Is she the blonde in question—or is there someone else who qualifies?

* Peter will not be without abilities for too much longer. In fact, sources tell me he'll be flying high within a few short episodes.

* In the Fugitives volume we'll see that creating supersoldiers isn't Nathan and Tracy's primary objective. They're less interested in engineering than they are in command and control issues. Think Guantanamo Bay, only their version of Camp X-Ray actually has people who can do X-rays with their brains...

* Despite all the news today about NBC's reorganization, Heroes remains one of the Peacock net's biggest 18-49 draws, so it will continue to be one of the network's flagship series—and Bryan Fuller is back on board. Holler!

The cutie pie blonde has gotta be speedy or icy. Elle had her head sliced open, a heavy bleeding to death type wound to the leg and she was set on fire. If they bring HER back from the fucking dead then I am walking.

And who says they have to remove the bullet? No one seems to care if Arthur is dead. Icy bitch (also a blonde) and Boring Guy are now in control of Captain AmericaFUCKYEAH program and they made it clear they didn't want him alive. Spock is back to killing folks who he feels betrayed him, which means Mama P is next in line you would THINK, and he just you know killed him.

No one has a reason to remove the bullet from his head. He's dead. When he died what was left of the Cat floated out of his body. He's a corpse.