TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

Yeah, if tonight doesn't deliver this show is in trouble. Noah, IMO is the most intriguing character on the show and probably their best actor too so if he can't pull off something good I'll be concerned for the future.

Pretty much agree with this statement. "Company Man" was the best episode they've done, I don't think it's a fluke that it was a Noah episode. Jack Coleman is so awesome in the role. Hopes are set higher than usual.

I could watch Noah and Syler fucking with each other for the rest of the season, really.

Their pairing at the beginning of Volume 3 was a thing of beauty. Too bad it was so short-lived.

Obviously, the best and most meaningful character is Noah and he was great but was it me or was Parkman's acting really bad that episode? Also I don't know why they couldn't think of something else for the plot. Are they trying to copy 24 which had the exact same thing as it's lead for next week?

Guest Vitamin X

I personally am not disappointed to see Daphne's tits alive, though.

The explosion is an overused plot device. I really liked the film noir-ish directing on the episode, but all that for it to just be that he's working with Angela Petrelli? And oh god is it just me or does the show feel like it's moving ridiculously slow? Like, they need to keep making new Heroes episodes but they can't think of anything to actually do to move the story forward? I don't know.

No Sylar, Hiro, Claire, or new guys this week either. It was alright. I like the show still, unlike most people here who seem to be masochists (seriously dubq, who's putting a fucking gun to your head and forcing you to watch every week?) but I'm feeling a bit impatient here.

Why didn't Peter loose his(Nathan's) powers when he flew Matt away?

Because this show has continuity errors and does the easy things out of convenience.

No Sylar, Hiro, Claire, or new guys this week either. It was alright. I like the show still, unlike most people here who seem to be masochists (seriously dubq, who's putting a fucking gun to your head and forcing you to watch every week?) but I'm feeling a bit impatient here.

My girlfriend watches it while I'm in the same room on the computer.

Guest Vitamin X

My ex used to watch the Hills all the time while I was in the same room. Be grateful. And I didn't bother getting into the show, either.

My ex used to watch the Hills all the time while I was in the same room. Be grateful. And I didn't bother getting into the show, either.

Heh, I neglected to mention the other shows she watches: reruns of the OC, Gossip Girl, Top Model, anything with dancing (though I don't mind Dance Crew) and anything on E! or Access.. ugh!! :( Sometimes I want to just cancel my cable to see what happens...

Parkman would be okay if all of this "I don't deserve to be hunted down" schtick turns him bad. Then, he could manipulate others by his mind and be a more interesting character. The dude just sucks as a good guy and is begging to be more like his father.

Because this show has continuity errors and does the easy things out of convenience.

Yeah, they need to figure that one out. Retcon it, I don't care, just fix it. Make it so that Peter's acquires powers by skin-to-skin contact, like Rogue.

No Sylar, Hiro, Claire, or new guys this week either. It was alright. I like the show still, but I'm feeling a bit impatient here.

I'm actually OK if they just key on less people each ep. Even if it is the Idiot Triplets, because it seems to give more focus to an episode.

Guest Vitamin X

Well my issue with that is that the Hiro/Ando storyline in the last episode made NO sense and then we don't find out a damn thing about what's going on with them next week? That was pretty strange.

Well my issue with that is that the Hiro/Ando storyline in the last episode made NO sense and then we don't find out a damn thing about what's going on with them next week? That was pretty strange.

It was probably filler and nothing more. Hiro is a popular character on the show so naturally they need him to do something before they bring him back to the main storyline.

I'm thinking at this point he can control it.

I can't really remember the first episode at this point, but when he got the ice powers by accident, I'm pretty sure that was just because it was the first time he did it. Because he also didn't get superstrength when Mohinder tried to stop him from flying out of the plane. So I guess he can choose when he takes a power.

Or maybe his body is starting to remember how it held on to powers before or something like that

What a dissapointing last episode, I've basically given up on the show now.....that was their chance to make good of the lackluster past 2-3 episodes and it pretty much went nowhere. HRG is still the same grey character as he ever has been, and the character development here with almost everyone on the show is on a virtual standstill.

That ending just made me groan too, that's what the whole season is going to lead to? Are you fucking kidding me? The only chance they had to redeem themselves after a slow and tedious 40 minutes was at least to leave it on a strong note with a great cliffhanger, but that was anything but that.

I actually liked the end with HRG. I think that he works best as a grey character. Breaking everyone down to being a "good guy" or a "bad guy" isn't the best way to go, IMO. You need a few characters that are in between. I like that HRG is working for good, but will go about it anyway necessary. Fits what we've seen of him throughout the series as well.

That being said, the episode was pretty lame overall. Parkman is probably a worse actor and worse at his character than Ali Larter even.

Why has Isaac's landlord not re-rented out his studio yet? I mean, come on, as if these guys can just hang out there and squat like that.

Probably pre-paid for by the Company?

Does anyone wish they would just get rid of Claire at this point?

Yeah, I do. She's not interesting at all and honestly gets way too much time devoted to her by the show.