TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

Assuming Peter regains his ability to hold other powers, they would be evenly matched. Peter also has allies he can team up with.

It's amazing to compare the end of this season with the previous episodes. One writer- night and day.

Yeah, so far 2 for 2, and in a big way. The sub-storylines are becoming more logical and easier to follow and WANT to follow than they were, that's for sure. Stronger character development all around too.

I used to watch Heroes a little, but I just can't stay into it.

I've stuck with it since the beginning, and was really about to give up, thank god for Fuller. It's amazing how he just seems to know what these actors strengths and weaknesses are so much better than whoever was leading writers before. It really has gone from a show about events back to a show about characters, even just in the way it's presented, and that's what this show was supposed to be, X-men meets the reality of our world, not "find out what doomsday scenario won't be happening at the end of the season....". The worst thing these people should be preventing is each other, that battle of good and evil exemplified by people with super powers, the transition from a simple good or bad guy into a full blown hero or villain, and sure conflicts with normal society now and then is great, but please not numerous hiroshima-like events and the tricky ways to prevent them. I hope that's gone for good.