TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Kid Kash released.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Kid Kash released.

WWE has come to terms on the release of David Cash (Kid Kash) as of today, September 27th. We wish David the best in all future endeavors.

Now that I think about it, I get the feeling their going to pair up Yang with Knoble as a wacky "redneck" tag team.

Ah well, if they ship Moore to Smackdown to team with Helms at least we'd have Jung Dragons/3 Count redux.

Now that I think about it, I get the feeling their going to pair up Yang with Knoble as a wacky "redneck" tag team.

I wondered why they were doing a redneck stick when they had Noble around.

That would be a good addition to the tag ranks.

According to the Spoiler the Pitbulls had a tag title shot a No Mercy. Odd.

According to the Spoiler the Pitbulls had a tag title shot a No Mercy. Odd.

Those were incorrect from what I understand.

Michelle McCool costs them the match for James/Stevens

Noble and Yang would be a good tag team, I could've swore they were a tag team in WCW dying days.

They were, the Jung Dragons along with Kaz Hayashi. Leia Meow ended up unmasking and kicking out Knoble ( then called Jamie-san). He went on to team with Evan Karagias (kicked out of 3 Count) as "Knoble and Karagias".

Noble and Kash were pretty good as a team and I believed the fans were just about to get behind them as heel foils to London and Kendrick, much more so than Idol and James. I just wonder what happened to cause this.

I'm pretty sure he was dying to get out of TNA and they were likewise sick of him, but there's still a chance there.

I don't think Noble to ECW serves much purpose. The only captivating match-up is with Punk which already happened and air time is sparse. If they continue to keep him on TV he would get just as much spotlight on SD. In fact pairing up Noble and Yang again sounds good to me.

Guest jlvideo

Do you think TNA will take him back this time? I liked his style,i'm not sure about his attitude. Too bad he & noble are no longer no more. Kash should have gone to ECW. He was exciting to watch in the old ECW. I would hope he goes back to TNA.

So in the span of three days they

a) buried the Highlanders after building them up for a good month

and

b) fired Kash because he had an attitude (aka an opinion), thus killing off another tag team they were pushing

Good, great, makes perfect sense.

But to be slightly fair to them, attitude has always been the major complaint with Kash so it was really only a matter of time until it came back to bite him in the backside again.

Guest netslob
WWE just released Kid Kash over having a bad attitude.

lemme guess...he double-dipped his veggies at the catering table? wore a button-down shirt without a collar?

I too want to see Noble and Yang as a redneck tag team, just because it'd be funny they went from one guy's stereotype in WCW to the other's in WWE...plus I'd want to hear someone like JBL make a subtle reference of them teaming together "back in Japan or something..."

They need Josh Matthews to talk about Yang's work in Korean films like The Flying Elvises.

From a PWInsider hotline:

-The release of Kid Kash shocked all of the workers, since he worked the SD taping last night and there wasn't any indication of a problem at all.

-The reason was "well, it's Kid Kash and he has an attitude anyway" so they just decided to go ahead and release him and get it out of the way.

-His "attitude problem" is the sort of thing where if someone like HHH, Taker, and all of those guys did the same thing nothing would come of it, but because of him just being Kid Kash, it was enough for them to let him go. He was just vocal about giving ideas to creative for himself. From what they say, it wasn't anything totally major this time, just enough for them to have an excuse to fire him.

Guest netslob
-His "attitude problem" is the sort of thing where if someone like HHH, Taker, and all of those guys did the same thing nothing would come of it, but because of him just being Kid Kash, it was enough for them to let him go. He was just vocal about giving ideas to creative for himself. From what they say, it wasn't anything totally major this time, just enough for them to have an excuse to fire him.

cause christ for-fuckin-bid a guy give ideas about his own character, and, y'know, try and get over. whatta bastard. :rolleyes:

meanwhile they'll shove the stale DX down our throats and Taker will show up whenever he "feels it", but someone young and different, nawww, he has an attitude, get rid of him.

What a joke. Kash is a helluva worker and could have easily got himself over as a solid midcard heel if the bookers gave him the ball to run with. The Pitbulls tag gimmick neutered both Noble and Kash, in the latter's case stripping him of his innate heel prickishness. Too bad he has burnt bridges in TNA. I'd love to see him in ROH, but I think his reputation will keep him from there. Kash is old school though, so either they'd get along swimmingly with Kash eventually getting a title reign, or it would be a match made in hell and Kash would disappear after a booking or two.