TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Kid Kash released.

WWE is fucked up right now. When do we start destroying this company already? I'm sick of their ineptitude. Why even bother getting interested in any characters anymore? They'll probably just end up getting fired for something stupid.

I'm listening to the latest PWInsider Q & A, and one of the questions was about the time when Kid Kash stood up and said how it would be stupid for him to be backstage welcoming Batista back, sine he was a heel (I agree with that btw). Now, keep in mind these questions were sent to PWInsider about a month or two ago. As they are answering the question, during the hotline, they got word of Kid Kash's release. Talk about a huge coincidence.

The guy's known for being an asshole and hard to deal with backstage, so really- who cares?

Fans of his work? He's been pretty awesome in WWE working a stiff style, instead of a 10 hurricanranas-per-match style. And a lot of wrestlers are assholes, so really- who cares?

Guest Princess Leena
His "attitude problem" is the sort of thing where if someone like HHH, Taker, and all of those guys did the same thing nothing would come of it, but because of him just being Kid Kash, it was enough for them to let him go.

Lines like this are why it's so hard to take internet newz seriously.

I'm listening to the latest PWInsider Q & A, and one of the questions was about the time when Kid Kash stood up and said how it would be stupid for him to be backstage welcoming Batista back, sine he was a heel (I agree with that btw).

Yeah it makes perfect sense to stay in kayfabe backstage in front of all of the wrestlers.

I'm listening to the latest PWInsider Q & A, and one of the questions was about the time when Kid Kash stood up and said how it would be stupid for him to be backstage welcoming Batista back, sine he was a heel (I agree with that btw).

Yeah it makes perfect sense to stay in kayfabe backstage in front of all of the wrestlers.

He was talking about on-air during Batista's return episode of SD. So yes, it does make perfect sense.

His "attitude problem" is the sort of thing where if someone like HHH, Taker, and all of those guys did the same thing nothing would come of it, but because of him just being Kid Kash, it was enough for them to let him go.

Lines like this are why it's so hard to take internet newz seriously.

I agree with ya. This just screams pandering to the internet fans.

He was talking about on-air during Batista's return episode of SD. So yes, it does make perfect sense.

Exactly.

I agree with Kid Kash on that also. I've always hated seeing the heels and faces together in certain segments, just like this one that he had a problem with.

Kid Kash gets fired for being passionate about ideas for his team with Jamie Noble, gets fired for being annoying.

Randy Orton smokes weed backstage and fails drug tests, still employed.

Yeah, nothing wrong with this company.

Kid Kash gets fired for being passionate about ideas for his team with Jamie Noble, gets fired for being annoying.

Randy Orton smokes weed backstage and fails drug tests, still employed.

Yeah, nothing wrong with this company.

Oh, please. Stop acting like that is probably the only reason why Kash got fired. He was suspended earlier this year, was he not? And didn't he have a drug problem in TNA? Not exactly a picture perfect employee to start. The company is ass backwards, yes, but I don't really doubt that WWE was justified in this firing.

So you're saying that if Triple H or Undertaker did the same stuff as Kash, they too, would get fired?

This was, if anything a pre-emptive move from WWE. Kash, already failed a test earlier this year (and has had issues with drugs in the past), notorious for his attitude problems. Kash was getting back in the habit of being a locker room problem again, so why should WWE bother putting up with a troublemaking nuisance that isn’t worth the time in the long run considering Jamie Knoble can be easily repackaged with another wrestler or back to his singles career. He was hardly a critical member of the roster. There’s been countless dumber firings.

So you're saying that if Triple H or Undertaker did the same stuff as Kash, they too, would get fired?

Where did I say that? Where did I even imply that? I merely pointed out that Kash has previously been suspended (quite recently, no?) and I believe (and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, because I hate to wrongly accuse someone of having a past drug problem) he was fired from TNA because of a drug problem so acting like he was a model employee who was fired for just expressing his opinion is a bit ridiculous. See? No mention of Triple H or Undertaker.

I merely pointed out that Kash has previously been suspended (quite recently, no?)

Yeah, that's right. So he can't voice his opinions anymore because of that?

I merely pointed out that Kash has previously been suspended (quite recently, no?)

Yeah, that's right. So he can't voice his opinions anymore because of that?

Did you just stop reading my post there and respond to it? Let's try this again...

...and I believe (and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, because I hate to wrongly accuse someone of having a past drug problem) he was fired from TNA because of a drug problem so acting like he was a model employee who was fired for just expressing his opinion is a bit ridiculous. See? No mention of Triple H or Undertaker.

When did I act like that. I admitted he was an asshole. Jeez!

When did I act like that. I admitted he was an asshole. Jeez!

Well, first off, please watch out for that wall behind you. Afterall, you're backpedalling pretty damn quickly and I'd hate for you to hurt yourself.

Secondly, my original post that said that wasn't in response to you at all. I was actually directly responding to S_D. But hey, I'll bite directly to your post. You said that if Taker/HHH said what Kash said that contributed to him getting fired, they wouldn't be fired. Well of course not. Why would someone's opinion who has drug problems and a history of a bad attitude have the same right of opinion as multiyear vets? So pointing that out, whether it's you or a website, is stupid. It's like saying that a CEO has more of a say than an office manager. Well, duh.

He shouldn't be fired for giving his opinion. Yes/no? Yes, he had problems from TNA, WWE still hired him. Yes, he failed a drug test or something earlier this, WWE punished him. This was a seperate issue, about someone voicing their opinion.

Guest Princess Leena

There's no way of knowing. The main point is there was absolutely no reason to name drop like that. Other than to get Smarky McSmark to go "Yeah! I hate politics in WWE!".

Yes, I'm sure there's no way of knowing if Triple H would get fired for voicing his opinion. I agree with you, Princess Leena, I agree with you.

He shouldn't be fired for giving his opinion. Yes/no? Yes, he had problems from TNA, WWE still hired him. Yes, he failed a drug test or something earlier this, WWE punished him. This was a seperate issue, about someone voicing their opinion.

Well, if he has an attitude about it, why the fuck not? And let's not kid ourselves: NOTHING is seen as a seperate issue from something else. If you have a rep, it's going to follow you. Just like smarks remember HHH burying a bunch of people. If he didn't have a reputation doing it, he wouldn't be ragged on about it so much.

He already had a rep and they still hired. It's just another one of the fuckwit ideas that WWE does and goes round in circles. That Triple H has a bad rep too, he broke kayfabe in '96! Let's not kid ourselves.

He already had a rep and they still hired. It's just another one of the fuckwit ideas that WWE does and goes round in circles. That Triple H has a bad rep too, he broke kayfabe in '96! Let's not kid ourselves.

He had a bad rep in the company in this same run. The previous stints were just icing on the cake reputation wise.

And what are we kidding ourselves about? No one here is going to say that HHH and Kid Kash are on the same level to have their opinions heard...and they shouldn't be. I'm sorry, but if I'm Vince and I think some guy who's on the B show in a random tag team who has had problems in the company in the recent past is giving me a hard time about something, you bet your ass I'm firing him.

You don't know what was said. It could've been, "Hey Vince, I want to wear orange shoes", "Yeah, you're fired". Who said Kash was "giving Vince a hard time".

You don't know what was said. It could've been, "Hey Vince, I want to wear orange shoes", "Yeah, you're fired". Who said Kash was "giving Vince a hard time".

Yes, your way is much more realistic. My bad.

I can't believe the idiocy of some people. I feel like I'm turning into Leena or something. No wonder I barely post here anymore.

My "way" was purposely not realistic because we both don't know what was said. You're the one claiming Kash was going around giving Vince a "hard time".

I can't believe the idiocy of some people. I feel like I'm turning into Tom Cruise or something. No wonder I barely post here anymore.

That was not on-air.

Yes, that was not on television. Kash really believed he shouldn't be welcoming Batista back since he was a heel, despite no TV cameras being around.