TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - September/28th/2006.

cornetteangle.gif

Tonight is perhaps the biggest broadcast in the history of Impact on SpikeTV! TNA is headed down the road to the October 22nd Bound For Glory extravaganza, and to say there's a lot unfolding would be a huge understatement! The wrestling world will truly feel the aftermath of No Surrender and the signing of Kurt Angle tonight!

SPECIAL PRESS CONFERENCE TONIGHT

Tonight, TNA Management Director Jim Cornette will hold a special press conference, featuring some special guests! According to TNA management, Cornette will speak out on several headlines, including Kurt Angle joining TNA, the move to primetime on November 16th for Impact, new matches announced for Bound For Glory II and much more.

SAMOA JOE TAKES THE NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Also, in what could potentially be a combustible situation, TNAwrestling.com has learned that amidst the excitement following the Fan's Revenge Match at No Surrender, Samoa Joe took the NWA World Heavyweight Title, and has refused to return it! According to sources, Jeff Jarrett is livid that "The Samoan Submission Machine" was allowed to leave the arena with his championship...and even angrier TNA officials haven't gotten it back for him! Why did Joe take the gold? What steps will Jarrett take to get it back? Could this lead to an even more violent showdown between Jarrett and Joe? Tune in and find out!

SPEAKING OF...SAMOA JOE .VS. RAVEN TONIGHT

Speaking of "The Samoan Submission Machine", Samoa Joe will be in action tonight on SpikeTV in a big match against former NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Raven! This is the first clash between Joe and Raven in TNA, and what a great match to kick off the road to Bound For Glory II on Impact. The question is, will Joe arrive with the NWA World Heavyweight Title and will Jarrett come out to reclaim it?

ALSO ON IMPACT, THE STARS OF TNA'S NO-LIMITS X-DIVISION

X-Division Champion, Senshi & The Paparazzi .VS. Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt, & Jay Lethal. The high-flying, no-limits stars of TNA's X-Division will be in action tonight on the huge Impact broadcast! X-Division Champion, Senshi will team with Alex Shelley and Johnny Devine (The Paparazzi), to face off against the alliance of Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt, and Jay Lethal!

All this and so much more tonight on Impact on SpikeTV at 11pm, including new matches announced for the Bound For Glory II epic event on October 22nd! Plus, all of your favorite TNA stars will be in attendance, including new NWA World Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels, Christian Cage, Abyss, Rhino, America's Most Wanted, The Naturals, the TNA Knockout babes, and many more!

Guest Connzilla

Just what I want to see some more of that stupid Jackass ahit. I hope TNA knows just because Sabans in this angle doesn't mean he has a personality yet.

Joe Vs. Raven should be real interesting.

There's absolutely no chance there's a clean finish there. I'm sure Runt, Abyss and Jarrett all make appearances.

All this and so much more tonight on Impact on SpikeTV at 11pm, including new matches announced for the Bound For Glory II epic event on October 22nd!

This is the first time, I believe, that they've given BFG the roman numeral treatment. That should help set it off from the other PPVs a bit, IMO.

Tonight's line-up:

NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett .VS. Lance Hoyt.

Raven .VS. Samoa Joe.

Team 3D .VS. Vaughn Doring & Brandon Thomaselli.

Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt, & Jay Lethal .VS. X-Division Champion, Senshi, Alex Shelley, & Johnny Devine.

The "main event" is another Jim Cornette segment, which features Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell. The show is largely built around the fact Samoa Joe stole the physical title belt on Sunday and Jarrett's quest to get it back. There was also a pre-tape of a Bound For Glory press conference, although I'm not sure if it airs tonight or next Thursday. I believe it is next week. The Mexico angle that was originally to air last week, will now be airing next week.

^ Actually, word is the shows leading to BfG were already written before Russo came in and he just ended up making some changes. The first shows that would be truly his would be the ones after Bound for Glory.

Oh no, not another Jarrett threat. Doesn't he know that they don't mean anything.

Love the Angle chant. The fans are already hyped up for he debut.

That movie Norbit looks like shit. I think it's time for Eddie Murphy to give it up.

Even though Runt is in the match, they should make Monster's Ball a number 1 contender match. It would at least have meaning to it.

I'm sad, I know that ICP was supposed to be here tonight to go against 3-D and then led to something at BFG in their hometown.

Guest East.Coast.J

Bubba looks like he has spent the last two months eating bacon.

TNA did some number on Samoa Joe. He isn't even over anymore it seems, and he was blowing the roof off the place like six weeks ago.