TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - September/28th/2006.

Why are Lugar and Buffy at the press conference?

He's his training partners apparently.

For what? Drug use and incoherent promos?

Well, if Sting goes back to Surfer Sting, then the second part would fit him..

You know, if Buff learned how to wrestle again and didn't have an ego, I'm not so sure I'd be against him coming to TNA.

Forget that, yes I would.

Next week can I expect Dixie Carter and JJ sitting in the green room discussing PETCO products and Christy Hemi vs So Cal Val in a contract on a pole match?

Eric has a huge forehead.

Loved that he finally told off JJ.

They have developed Eric's character extremely well. And poor Devine and Shelley, just left in the cold since Nash bolted without taking a loss.

And here comes Mr Caving in a Chest Cavity.

Guest East.Coast.J

The TNA crowd just seems completely deflated tonight, and at the pay-per-view as well. It seems like they are starting to lose hope in the company or something.

I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the fact the same few hundred people are there every week.

TNA must travel.

In some ways the fact that the next ppv is on the road is fitting...since the Orlando crowd was dead at No Surrender. At least until the Angle announcement.

The TNA crowd just seems completely deflated tonight, and at the pay-per-view as well. It seems like they are starting to lose hope in the company or something.

Guess you missed the Ultimate X match then.

I'm thinking that the Jackass thing might end up being bad for these faces. It seems like they are getting booed now, and that's not good.

Guest East.Coast.J

Guess you missed the Ultimate X match then.

Sure they popped for that, it only featured wild stunts and the best act in American wrestling today. I was more concerned with Samoa Joe getting a pin-drop reaction and almost no pop for defeating Jeff Jarrett. He was the most over guy in the company just six weeks ago, and that has almost completely flatlined in the last month.

I thought it was a pretty good and intriguing show. Russo's exactly what they needed as far as character development goes and giving guys direction. Nothing offensive except for putting the camera on Christian so much while the X-Division match was going on.

The wrestling being cut down doesn't really bother me because they weren't giving the matches enough time to be good and were ignoring most of the matches already on Impact.

Just because I know how Russo books and because I know how Jarrett wants to be booked, I will make the following prediction for BFG:

Angle will turn heel right off the bat and help Jarrett retain the title.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
They should have split Joe and Abyss off into a singles match.

Samoa Joe .VS. Abyss, in a singles match is planned for the Genesis PPV on November 12th.

I'm thinking that the Jackass thing might end up being bad for these faces. It seems like they are getting booed now, and that's not good.

Wonder if they're even faces. Even Don West at the ppv were saying something like, oh no, they shouldn't bring that doll in the ring and how the stunt was ruining the match.

Just because I know how Russo books and because I know how Jarrett wants to be booked, I will make the following prediction for BFG:

Angle will turn heel right off the bat and help Jarrett retain the title.

There will be more than on person involved in the overbooked ending you are forgetting about Luger, Buffy, Eric Young, Cornette, Larry Zybrisco, Slick Johnson, Borash, Steiner(s).