TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
SMARKDOWN

Live, Monday, October 2nd, from the Key Arena in Seattle, Washington!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

keyarena01.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Bruce Blank vs. Jacob Helmsley
-> Jacob Helmsley's return was both very successful and extremely violent - two words that adequately describe his opponent tonight! Bruce Blank's jaws-of-life hold on the International Title may be coming to an end tonight, as he faces the man that beat him pillar to post two weeks ago!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Evolution

Jimmy the Doom vs. Tom Flesher
-> Jimmy the Doom picked up a big big win over Landon Maddix last show - he's moving up the ladder, the next rung of which is the recently disgraced Tom Flesher!
Send to: JJ Johnson

Zyon vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix
-> Peters has decided his new purpose in life is to make Zyon miserable for his Genesis absence. First stop on the Zyon Misery Tour - Landon Maddix! Maddix suffered a Hardcore defeat at the hand of Jimmy the Doom, and I imagine he will not be going easy on the Unique Youth tonight!
Send to: Ace309

Alan Clark vs. Scotty "The Crush" Raina
-> Alan Clark made short work of the Scion upon his return, so we thought we'd give our other nooblet a chance to take down the Disney machine.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Longdogger_Pete

The Scion of Light vs. Charlie "Grappler" Matthews
-> The Scion of Light's hot start at Genesis quickly turned cold against the overwhelming power of Disney Sponsored Alan Clark! Tonight SOL attempts to turn it around against The Grappler, Charlie Matthews!
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: chirs3

Nighthawk vs. Amy Stephens
-> Jay Hawke's mystery friend is revealed, and Peters is giving him some pretty stiff competition right off the bat, but considering his experience, Amy may be the one in trouble! Nighthawk used to wrestle with his partner Jay way back in the day, and to hear him tell it, he was quite successful. Let's see if he can shake off the ring rust and rise once again.
Word Limit: 4000
Send to: chirs3

Ultimo Phantasmo vs. Mike Van Siclen
-> A rookie who never quite got off the ground, Ultimo Phantasmo gets a second chance tonight, but there'll be no lowly Ced or Martin Hunt for him tonight! Instead, he's kicking off his SWF career against a pissed off Mike Van Siclen!
Word Limit: 4000
Send to:chirs3
Edited by chirs3

...you're feeding the Scion to Grappler? Holy hell Raynor, you must hate that girl.

Um...there was a promo where Hawke's mystery dude (Nighthawk) was more or less told his SWF debut was to be on this card, and I don't see him there...

If an opponent is needed you can use Amy (although I'd appreciate it if Nighthawk were to treat her with respect rather than as a total jobber).

Guest A Silent Presence

I don't know if you want Nighthawk to be facing an opponent who will write, but if you don't mind, I'd also like to have my debut. I think I was booked a while back but I kind of fell short on time and don't remember seeing my opponent's match getting posted on the show.

Damn it, could I be booked against Lady Bigfoot instead? Nothing against Tom, it's just that, come on, it's Lady Bigfoot. (Actually, the knock against Tom is that he's good and will probably beat me, lollerz)

Believe me, Amy won't write. Cos I'm going on holiday for a week on Saturday, which is why Toxx won't be booked on Storm either.

...RIGHT, RAYNOR!?

;)

You are correct, Hawke. I left it off because I am stupid, and was in a big hurry this morning. Plus I lost the card for like 10 minutes, which is why I posted an abbreviated version.

So, yeah. Sorry about that. Nighthawk's match shall be edited in momentarily.

Edited by chirs3

Guest A Silent Presence

To Mike Van Siclen: I'll be editing my stats tonight, so don't plan on them being the same. I hope that doesn't mess with anything you might have already written.

Guest A Silent Presence

Well, it's better to make it known than to simply let it pass without at least stating it...even if he isn't going to write.

Putting the show and card together now, but be warned - my laptop is turning into the same piece of shit that my old computer was. AIM refuses to work, so anyone waiting for me to get on... uh... don't. :P

AIM's up and running again.

But, as is usually the case, much of the show remains missing. If it's not up by 4, check back tomorrow morning.

And all of this late night garbage should be done after this week ends. Thanks for putting up with me, everyone. :)