TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LivingLegendGaryColeman

We Have Us An Iron Man

That's what I mean. He's on his way to becoming A-list. He doesn't need to play a super-heroe in a comic book movie.

Well he is most likely playing DiamondBack in the Luke Cage movie.

Maybe he loves comic books.

My faith in Downey Jr. was really restored after seeing him in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I'm not too confident on two of the screen play writers but the other two were part of "Children of Men", so that balances itself out.

Favreau directing worries me a little bit as he tends to be hit or miss.

But Howard is just such a massive plus, the guy has been outstanding in everything.

I still don't see what the big fucking deal about Terence Howard is.

He is consistently good-great in all of his film roles.

couldn't have said it any better

Howard is excellent news!

As for the Mandarin, I'd like to see Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa be cast for it, but most likely it will go to Ken Watanabe.

Well...could you say more? What role is it that you guys are basing this on, exactly?

Well...could you say more? What role is it that you guys are basing this on, exactly?

Regardless of movie quality, Howard is consistently one of the best parts of the movie's he has starred in. Idlewild, Hustle & Flow, Crash, Hart's War, and that piece of shit 50 Cent movie.

The only movies I've seen him in were Crash and Mr. Holland's Opus. Since I didn't eve realize those two parts were the same guy (though the movies came out a decade apart), I'll assume he's a good actor and take your word for it that he'll be great in Iron Man.

I'm guessing you're right YnA. At least, I hope you are. I have a feeling that the "later on in the movie" armor will be the Ultimate Iron Man armor.

And here's Tony Stark himself, Robert Downey, jr., building his armor. This pic reminds me of the opening sequence of the second season of the Iron Man animated series, where Stark is seen doing exactly the same:

robert-downey-jr-iron-man-070426.jpg

Well, those pics put my mind to rest on how Downey will LOOK as Tony Stark. Now I only wonder how well he can play him. But those pics really got me stoked for this movie. I can't wait for next May.