TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaderock

Lucha Libre Galvision TV Time Slots?

Guest jaderock

Just saw a 3 hour block of AAA on Glavision last night at 11PM (same start as TNA's replay) to 2AM...was this a special or what.

Does anyone have the week time slots for wrestling on the Spanish stations in the San Francisco Bay Area? Sometimes it seems like it's just hit and miss. Thanks in advance if someone knows.

Yeah I do. AAA is normally on Saturday and Sundays.

On Saturday it is normally on from 2 to 5 and on Sunday....I think its the same as Saturday, or really close to it.

Guest jaderock

Thanks razazteca and Scroby...yeah their scheduling is SO messed upped (especially because of soccer and boxing) on a weekly basis that I can barely follow.

Unless you like comedy alien costume luchadores or La Secta Cibernetico vs Mexico's Best having the same match every week for months avoid AAA at all cost.

Unless you like comedy alien costume luchadores or La Secta Cibernetico vs Mexico's Best having the same match every week for months avoid AAA at all cost.

You forgot about the two crossdressers and the two gay cowboys.

gay cowboys

Intolible

Randy

Alan Stone

Hey now they are'nt gay they are male strippers....I think. And WTF happened to Zorro?

two crossdressers

Pimpenilla and Mays Flowers aren't on every week are they?

Guest jaderock

Mexican wrestling...targetting all markets possible =) ...I just like to watch a variety of styles in wrestling...and yes at time it's very comical and different...

CMLL isn't on in the Bay Area as far as I know. The two Crossdressers are on pretty regularly, I don't know about every week because I don't sit through all 3 hours, but they are both on pretty regulary...and against each other. I don't know what you mean about Zorro, is he dressing like a gay cowboy too?....Wait is he now wearing that funky evil mask now? I know someone is running around with two kendo sticks wearing a funky mask now. I can't remember if that was Zorro, if if there's someone else running around with two kendo sticks now.

AAA confuses the hell out of me. I wish I knew Spanish.

Yup, Zorro is wearing a different mask and is acting like Mankind....I think. CMLL on FSN-Espanol Sunday night 8 PM its a one hour show but gets pre-empted for futbol almost everytime but at least there is a Mistico appearence almost every week. Oh and on the WTF is going on rant did Ultimo Guerrero change his name and mask to Eclipse?

I think Zorro turned heel a couple weeks back. He was in a 6 man team and I think he just caned the hell out of someone who was on his team, forgot who it was though, or he might have caned Pena. As far as anything CMLL goes, I don't know much about CMLL except that LA Park unmasked and is now a heel. The hell is up with that? I'm glad there are two La Parka's out there.

Hey, I speak Spanish!

I just watched AAA this week for the first time in forever, so it's kind of confusing but...

Zorro apparently lost a match were the loser had to wear this particular haunted mask. The mask controls him now; it has some demonic power over him.

intresting......AAA comes up with some crazy shit. I still can't believe they made a 2nd La Parka and continue to run with it. I also can't belive how over he is with that crowd.

If anyone watched or is watching AAA right now, Low-ki, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, and Homicide are all teaming together as a 4 man tag team in some kind of tournament. The weird thing about this is that Homicide and AJ Styles are on the same team, they all came out to Jarrett's music, Low ki is not using Shenshi as his name, and after all 4 men got in the ring and was annouced as team TNA, pyro went off and "Born in the USA" started playing.

Edit: And the end of the match was...intresting. The ref declared Team TNA the winner while talking to someone on his cell phone. I shit you not. Negro hit somekind of driver on Homicide, while the ref was on his cell phone in the middle of the match. The ref turned around and rasied Homicide's hand still on the cell phone.

Too bad they didn't break out the fire like in that Secta-Mexican Powers match.

Apparently the piledriver is banned, so the crooked ref ignored Joe's tombstone and disqualified the Mexicans for it. Crazy match.

Man I don't know where to hold this convo? Here or in the TNA folder?

All forms of piledrivers are illegal in Mexico and are sold as a deathmove they even had doctors carry Homicide out on a stretcher! The funny thing about the finish to the match was that Samoa Joe used a tombstone minutes earlier while the ref had his back turned talking on the phone in the corner. Of course he didn't DQ Joe for the move cause he didn't see it but when he saw Absimo Negro use Kid Kash's finisher he had to do the right thing and DQ the driver move!

If you thought Don West and Mike Tenay were bad announcers try tolerating the guys from AAA yelling "USA USA USA" or "Mexico Mexico Mexico" every damn minute.

we'll just leave it here...and now time for some Gay cowboys, a guy wearing a "evil" mask, and a fat guy who thinks he's sexay!

Whose the guy in the ski mask who just lowblowed gay cowboy #1?

Edit: That sounded dirty

AAA girls can wrestle?

I'm offically marking this as the AAA thread!

You can't see me...but I'm laughing at you.

What, me? why?

No that was for the guy who posted about the WoW player who thought was a girl and used him.

If you thought Don West and Mike Tenay were bad announcers try tolerating the guys from AAA yelling "USA USA USA" or "Mexico Mexico Mexico" every damn minute.

Don't diss the greatness that is Arturo Rivera. The man makes Don west look like Ron Barlett.

The women's match next week is apparently horrible. Leatherface Brooks is in it.