TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaderock

Lucha Libre Galvision TV Time Slots?

AAA girls can wrestle?

I'm offically marking this as the AAA thread!

http://www.luchawiki.com/index.php?title=Martha_Villalobos is a John Cena fan!

Don't diss the greatness that is Arturo Rivera

I cannot put in words how I dislike the on location shoots they do during the AAA Nota segments or how he calls top rope hurricanas "El Frankensteiner". Thats like Tony Schiavonie calling everything a sidewalk slam or when JR calls a move "unorthodox". The AAA announcers cliches are just as annoying if not more than what is done up north whether its "LA RRRRRRRRRRRRRUDO LA RRRRRRRRRUDO LA RUUUUUDO" or the times he feels that he has to sing along to the theme music or whatever.....believe you me, stupidity does cross over the language barrior.

oh yeah I forgot about those women, I was thinking about the ringgirls for some reason.

Out of the woman wrestlers Lady Apache, Fabe Apache, Tiffany would be the ones to have a watchable match with Gail Kim. The rest of course are glorified Monday Night Nitro dancers or bikini girls that hold up cards for the pinfalls.

Don't diss the greatness that is Arturo Rivera

I cannot put in words how I dislike the on location shoots they do during the AAA Nota segments or how he calls top rope hurricanas "El Frankensteiner". Thats like Tony Schiavonie calling everything a sidewalk slam or when JR calls a move "unorthodox". The AAA announcers cliches are just as annoying if not more than what is done up north whether its "LA RRRRRRRRRRRRRUDO LA RRRRRRRRRUDO LA RUUUUUDO" or the times he feels that he has to sing along to the theme music or whatever.....believe you me, stupidity does cross over the language barrior.

I can't explain it. You have to be a lucha fan to get it. Lets just say Rivera is VERY VERY GAY.

And Lady apache is in CMLL. She just lost a hair match. Estrellita can have a good match. Also La Diabolica.

The only japanese wrestlers that I can recall work for AAA are the women of GAIA(?) and the one time they had Triplemania in Japan with CIMA, SUWA, Lyger worked a tag match.

AAA = NJPW hahaha I don't remember anybody attempting to crossover to MMA.

Kenta and His partner were in AAA. They faced Mr. Aguila and Juvi.

Brazo De Plata, Solar and Dos Caras Jr. had MMA fights. In DEEP i think.

I knew about Dos Casa Jr. but what is the appeal of seeing fat tubs of lard like Brazo de Plata in MMA? Didn't KENTA and his partner make an appearence in CMLL sitting in the front row? I prefer CMLL/NWA Mexico because the japanese wrestlers usually have better matches at Arena Mexico in big shows where the match is more important than the typical Mexico vs the world crap that AAA promotes. Nosawa, Nishimura, Ultimo Dragon, among others had some great tag matches with top tier talent who don't blow flip spots every 2 minutes which is the norm in AAA.

And holy shit, Konnan is wrestling! But he's teaming with Jeff Jarrett and Abyss and is wearing a Ric Flair robe to the ring? The hell is up with that?

Everybody from TNA are working as rudos and Konnan is doing his usual promos of "ARRIBA LA...." but because he is in Mexico it is "ARRIBA LA CUBA". Konnan plays the part of the streetlife Mexican thug in American feds but in Mexico he plays the part of the pro-Cuban "I'm better than you" bad guy. It's sad that the pro-wrestling business is such a racist xenophobic us-against-them enviroment that these ideals still live on and is pushed as entertainment. Even Jeff Fucking Jarret had to play the part of the evil gringo saying stupid things like "Your all alcoholics" to the announcer so he could translate it to the audience.

Team USA won the X Cup in Mexico!

Come on it's Mexico. It will always be USA vs Mexico there. Same thing with the states. Racist? Probably.

And Brazo did pretty good in his shoot fight. He might have even run.

NOAH/AAA have or had some type of working agreement. Kenta sat ringside at a AAA show and even went after Samoa Joe and the TNA guys.

Abismo Negro, Charly Manson, El Angel and Fake Psicosis appeared in NOAH with Oriental. The first two really impressed Misawa apparently.

I wonder if AAA got in trouble for playing that Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg song uncensored on Sunday? I'm just watching and all of a sudden, I just hear..."MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Even if its on american tv?

Obviously you never watched the news on the spanish channels.

....should I start? (lol)

Its like Faces of Death. Hell a few years ago either CMLL or AAA showed a mini match where mini Ultimo Dragoncito went for some sort of suicidal tope to the outside and landed on his face breaking his nose and you could see the blood squirt out and Televisa Deportes decided to repeat that spot about a million times. And they did the same thing when Gronga broke his leg Psycho Sid style.

So looks like AAA went back to the 4 sidede ring on tonights show, (Just turned it on.) and some 3 man team is now using AJ styles music...and to make things more intresting, some team just came out to Darth Vader's music!

In a match that has probably the 3 oldest men in the company that being Pierroth, Santanico, and Emilo Charles comes the greatest comedy spot I have ever seen in CMLL. Emilo Charles takes an enzuergi from La Mascara and the impact from the kick knocks out his false teeth! Everybody was "in shock" of what happened and stood stunned for a few seconds then La Mascara and Pierroth went into the crowd looking for the teeth!

Wagner_jr..jpg

Championship belt?

Will all the matches have the same finish of having Mexico's Best, Vipers Revolution, La Secta, etc all doing run-ins? I find it funny that Konnan's character in Mexico is that of a rich Cuban but in TNA he is a poor Mexican militant thug. Dr. Wagner and Atlantis are still feuding in CMLL?

In AAA, Konnan is a TNA guy. In TNA, Konnan is a anti TNA guy. Now that AAA has pulled out of Saturday's TNA show in Monterrey, Konnan is going to have to pick one or the other. It's not going the be pretty.

Wagner and Atlantis will always feud. The big feud now is Mark Jindrak and Kenzo Suzuki vs Dos Caras Jr., Shocker and Universo Dos Mil. I wish I was joking.

And yes all the matches will end in run-ins. Thus why AAA is Mexico's TNA.

Wagner and Atlantis will always feud. The big feud now is Mark Jindrak and Kenzo Suzuki vs Dos Caras Jr., Shocker and Universo Dos Mil. I wish I was joking.

In CMLL? Damn, it can't be any worse than Los Capos vs Pierroth's Army and I thought it was like a law or something that all Japanese wrestlers working in Mexico must only use their last name.