TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaderock

Lucha Libre Galvision TV Time Slots?

CMLL is good but I wouldn't put it ahead of AAA. It's very repatative.

Mistico's Novela hasn't started yet. He's already a star no matter how the novela goes.

I already saw Mistico on 2 episodes of some show called Es Donde/Es Asi or something similar. As for wrestling being in repeat mode well isn't that the nature of the business? If you watched one La Secta vs Mexican Powers match you basically watched the year's worth of AAA Galavision television. CMLL is the same but the quality if better considering I will never ever get tired of Dr Wagner vs Atlantis or Mistico vs Black Warrior or if Satanico is doing the Los Inferineros tag team again...

I hate the AAA main event scene but I could watch the undercard all day. Especially the Alfa angle. Mexican Powers/La Secta is horrible I agree.

I use to be a huge CMLL fan. I just can't get into it these days. Well besides Rudo Wagner. Mistico has killed that promotion in my opinion.

AAA is on Galavision

CMLL is on Fox Sports Espanol and you can watch it online Saturday afternoons.

I'm sure Timmy gets all of his lucha directly from the source from Mexico City television stations.....Muevete is the greatest Saturday mourning show ever!

Oh yea? Where can you watch it at online? I'm interested now.

yea i am interested in knowing this too

Xejtv.com. Usually Saturday afternoons but the time changes because of Futbol. Anytime between 3 PM and 7 PM.

AAA comes on 1-4 or 2-5 on Sundays.

Muvete is a great show. I love Latino TV.

When you get to the main page, just click "Television en vivo". It works best on Internet Explorer.

AAA 3 hours. CMLL about 2.

any idea if they replay CMLL or AAA besides the times you said

I just seen the big Wagner vs. Mistico match, it was awesome. Wagner basically destroy Mistico but of course Mistico won and the crowd hated it.

AAA is on Galavision. It's about 3 weeks behind though. CMLL sadly doesn't repeat.

do you mean in terms of their shows or through this site, BTW i noticed on Observer that its supposed to air at 3AM, so would that site air it then or what

Here:

The site has Lucha Saturday afternoon(CMLL) and Sunday afternoon(AAA).

Galavision has AAA 3 weeks behind on Saturday and sunday afternoon. The replay is at 3 am. It's on right now.

Here:

The site has Lucha Saturday afternoon(CMLL) and Sunday afternoon(AAA).

Galavision has AAA 3 weeks behind on Saturday and sunday afternoon. The replay is at 3 am. It's on right now.

oh ok so the site doesnt replay AAA then, oh well thats not a big deal

I went over to my friends to check out AAA.....I don't speak spanish so it's not easy to figure out who's a heel and a face.....

So um Cibernetico, Chessman and Charly Manson are faces while basically everyone else is a heel? Am I reading that properly?

Considering they are feuding with the gringos Mr. X-Pac, Ron Killings, Konnan, Kenzo Su-sucky, yeah. It's the basic anybody that are foreigners are rudo booking. Best part of this weeks program was Fuerza punching Juvi in the balls and Fuerza having to wear the La Parka mask cause Juvi tore up the eye holes.

Considering they are feuding with the gringos Mr. X-Pac, Ron Killings, Konnan, Kenzo Su-sucky, yeah. It's the basic anybody that are foreigners are rudo booking. Best part of this weeks program was Fuerza punching Juvi in the balls and Fuerza having to wear the La Parka mask cause Juvi tore up the eye holes.

I said to my friend...you know that's Juvi's dad right? And not a minute later did he whack him in the nuts and my friend goes "holy shit it looked like he really hit him in the nuts"

My friend enjoyed the 3 ring girls more than just about anything on the show....

is it the same Kenzo Suzuki from WWE fame or someone else

The only thing good about Kenzo is his japanese theme music the rest is pure unadulterated crap which makes me ponder "where the fuck did he train" looks like he got his primary training from one of those McDojos where if you give them $$$ you learn how to make stupid faces, throw weak punches, and fall without breaking your neck.

A friend of mine had this to say back in '04: "So, Vince managed to sign the one Japanese wrestler who sucks?!" (Exagerrated, of course, but why does Kenzo Goddamn Suzuki get a bigger push than Ultimo Fucking Dragon?) Especially since he'd appeared on TNA one time and had one hella crappy match.