TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaderock

Lucha Libre Galvision TV Time Slots?

Speaking of "big" wrestlers working in Mexico the former WWF/WCW natural born midcarder Mark Jindrak is using the name Marko Corilone in CMLL. He looks like a giant compared to the regular workers of CMLL even though he is what 6'4 230-ish?

Xejtv.com. Usually Saturday afternoons but the time changes because of Futbol. Anytime between 3 PM and 7 PM.

AAA comes on 1-4 or 2-5 on Sundays.

Muvete is a great show. I love Latino TV.

That station wants you to pay to watch the feed.....

Ron Killings just cut a promo with X-Pac and the 2 are now about to wrestle in some sort of match with Headhunter 1, El Zorro, Latin Lover, and... that reptile guy from he-Man, accompanied by Yoda?

Anyone catch the TripleMania XV stuff over the weekend? I'm betting we get three hours more next week of it all, as alot of stuff wasn't aired that was to be expected.

That wasnt from TripleMania XV - that was from the week before such (you must be watching the Sunday show, which I think typically airs last weeks show).

Ok so this was what was on the part 1 show, apparently part two was supposed to be this weekend but it appeared to be a complete repeat of last week, I think. I could be wrong though as last week went two hours and this weeks show is three hours, so maybe they are just repeating last weeks matches and adding another hour of new content?!!

From what I recall it was a weird heel/face v. heel/face match of Super Calo/Superfly v. Gran Apache and Laredo Kid - whoever loses that match, those two losers then take each on each other in a mask match (which I would assume airs next week then).

Juvy v. Fuerza street fight, not a bad match at all, lots of brawling all over the place.

Headhunter 1, Rikishi, Sabu & ROn Killings v. La Parka, Zorro, Latin Lover and the "surprise" which was supposed to be intially Hogan, then turned to Dr. Wagner Jr. (which of course didnt happen) and then turned to some goofy character named Animal who reminded me of a bad version of Gronda (which speaks volumes)

Cinthia Moreno,Octagoncito,Oriental & Pimpinella Escarlata v. Alfa, Casandro, Fabi Apache & Mini-Abismo Negro as well, I believe.

This week was advertised as having the other bouts - Calo v. Superfly in a mask match (they lost the above mentioned match), Mexican Powers v. Ozz/Cuervo and the new Thunderdomish cage match with Cibernetico, Chessman & Charly Manson v. Mesias, X-Pac & Suzuki. I saw a clip of a bump Chessman took off the top of the cage that is quite crazy.

Also they showed a small clip of Lita's band playing on stage before the show started. She's looking good, fortunately I cant comment on the music since they never played any audio during it.

Juvy v. Fuerza street fight, not a bad match at all, lots of brawling all over the place.

Does every Triplemania have an ambulance in the back?

The Hysteria vs Love Machine(?) was a nice match that had the ref work as a heel always doing the slow count for the technico or looking the other way as the rudos double team him. I'm guessing this is leading to a mask match sometime in the future. Best part of the show so far was Sabu beating the shit out of Extreme Tiger de la botches and yeah that reverse hurricana looked like shit since Zumbido had to do a backflip 5 seconds after the fact. Kenzo just did the worst promo in the history of pro wrestling. How cute Yoda is a mini luchador.

Im watching AAA right now. It's great seeing Sabu on tv again. Him cutting promos and having Konnan translate is weird though.

It's funny, Sabu fighting Extreme Tiger. Two botch artists going at it. Extreme Tiger fucking sucks though and I'll always have love for Sabu.

Man, X-Pac will never stop living off DX. I can't believe he comes out to their music. Get a new gimmick, bro.

I remember when Mr. Aguila came out to DX music a couple years ago. X-Pac should come out to his X-factor theme and have Justin Credible with him.

AAA Triplemania 15 match to open the show this week is Real Fueza Areal vs Dark Scoria, Hysteria, Extreme Tiger! This will be a great trainwreck of a match. You would think the Pepsi Plunge would be enough to get a pinfall right, well, not in AAA cause Pegaso just had to go for a Phoenix Splash which of course Tiger rolled out of then hit a Vertebraker and a 450 splash to get the pin. I guess the whole concept of the near pinfall does not exist in AAA.

Mexican Powers vs X-Pac, Dark Scoria, Dragon Shryu is the second match and guess what X-Pac has fans in Mexico that had a chant going. Pac vs Juvi should be good.