TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Smarkdown Comments

I didn't really read the show, just did my 'skim to see who won, then go back and maybe read the whole thing laters', but there's not much to skim right now (Which means I probably should read the matches, lollerz).

However, I want to say that I'm glad I finally know what the hell's going on with this Nemesis thing. Listen, Nemesis, Blank, whoevs, let peoples McKnow that you're involving them in McStuff. Course, it's not like Doom got his face stomped off or something, but until the House of Marvelous, Doom knew exactly as much about why Nemesis was targetting him as I did. lollerz. Hell, I kinda maybe got an angle/storyline of my own semi-developing (Depending on how things go with Robot Jesus, aw, shit, I've said too much), and I don't want to have to put it on the back burner because Nemesis wants to punch Doom's face for the next few weeks/months. OH WELLZ, WHATEVS, D00DS, WHATEVS.

lawlz.

I didn't really read the show
None of us can be accused of that yet ;) But hey three results (I showed, Helmsley didn't do the math even if the match isn't up) and some promos is something, heck in some parts of the country that's called "Storm" ;)

As for the Nemesis angle thing, I'm just the guy who lend him my character but I'm sure Lance will lay out what is going on and all.

Score two for Disney and one for a new guy, what's there is pretty good too bad there isn't more of it yet :(

Guest El XL

eh, he, he, he I meant to send you a PM the moment the show was up, but then it got delayed and I had shit to do and well you know. But basically it's not to set up a long term feud, it's just to actually have some build for my first (maybe of many) shot at the Hardcore title instead of creative going "Well here you go" and then that's that.

So beyond the fact that it means that Nemesis V Jimmy would be written slightly differently than Nem Vs anyone else it's not something I expect to like sell for a long duration of time, your feud with Metal Jesus is all yours. This is just a build to the title match at the moment.

Sorry if that was a mistake?

eh, he, he, he I meant to send you a PM the moment the show was up, but then it got delayed and I had shit to do and well you know. But basically it's not to set up a long term feud, it's just to actually have some build for my first (maybe of many) shot at the Hardcore title instead of creative going "Well here you go" and then that's that.

So beyond the fact that it means that Nemesis V Jimmy would be written slightly differently than Nem Vs anyone else it's not something I expect to like sell for a long duration of time, your feud with Metal Jesus is all yours. This is just a build to the title match at the moment.

Sorry if that was a mistake?

Dude, creative going "Well here you go" is the backbone of this fed. If you want to start having build to title matches, then maybe you should find another e-fed. We don't take too kindly to shit like that in the SWF. Random, thrown together matches is what's worked for well over half a decade, and it's what's going to continue to work.

lollerz, not really, it's all good. Like I said, I just didn't want to get wrapped up in a feud out of the blue, but that's not the case (UNLESS YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU FOOL ME, FOOL ME, LOLZ). Of course, it would be kinda weird afterwards. I write a promo and Doom's all "Sup, Nemesis?"* and Nem's all "Hey, man, not much. Just been smashin' people's grandmas" and Doom's all "Cool."* days after it's like NEMESIS AM SMASH JIMMY FACE PARTS!!!

* - Jim's dialogue, of course, would be in Jimmy-Speak, but I'm too lazy to write it right now. Am I right? Am I right?

I think I'm slowly losing my mind (Check the count and this is the 450th time this has happened, yayz) and, in the process, confusing the new kids. lolz.

In other news: As to the Doom vs. Flesher match, I hope it wasn't too crappy, thus making it hard to follow, but I sometimes don't like writing the typical Mak-King banter (Though my Mak-King banter is often the same as the Pete-King banter I wrote last year. Yay for not caring enough to differentiate commentators with drastically different personalities~!), and I kinda liked Fury's first-person stuff (I think, not sure if I can remember specific stuff of it, though, lollerz), so I was like "Hey, how's about I scrap Mak and King, and instead have the ref giving running commentary in the form of his thoughts? He could also talk with the rasslers!" Of course, there are some things that having a true commentary team are good for, like putting over moves (The end was supposed to be some kind of probably impossible front kick/calf branding combination), both in description and shilling, as well as promotion of other matches. Additionally, it's hard to tell how well it worked, as Tom informed me he didn't show [i also wrote it all about three hours before the deadline (Though I did have a few aspects planned out before hand, on paper, but that was mostly the Flesher/Hall interaction.), and didn't get as much in as I had hoped. Specifically, I wanted to have some more Doom-related memories/flashbacks. In regards to that aspect, I partially credit an off-hand comment by Thoth in a Thoth Report earlier this year. He mentioned the idea of writing a match and having personal backstory interwoven between the action, but the other guests didn't seem too keen on it. I, however, am a fan of most of Thoth's ideas, and since I have very few own thoughts of my own, I stole it and used it to currently undetermined success.].

^Holy crap, the hell am I rambling about up there? I don't even make sense to myself, I think. Have fun trying to hack your way through that jungle of words. I hope Nemesis doesn't see his previous poste quoted, then this monstrosity and think "Man, I fucked up", because he really didn't. I'm just a jerkstore and probably overreacted. Man, even this paragraph is going on too long. END TIME NOW PLZ YAYZ^

Just real quick - that thing above would be like, a really weird version of those stupid cat-esque emoticons that Ash used. lawlz

I thought the Flesher/Doom match was hilarious - and now Flesher is officially our "Grandmaster Sexay" Brian Christopher *thumbs up*

I thought the ref thing was great. And you handled Matheson better than anyone except Flesher, and possibly even including Flesher.

Sign in to follow this