TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Smackdown Thread - October/6th/2006.

Did I just see IRS as one of the guys holding the wrestlers back?
I came into this thread to ask the very same thing. If that wasn't Mike Rotundo then it was someone who looked a hell of a lot like him.

It was Mike Rotundo.

Good show from what I saw. Unfortunately, I had to step out before the ME, but everything else seemed alright. The Booker/Finlay match was good as expected, and Lashley/Batista was a surprisingly nifty power match, that could be huge later on. I know some people were complaining about this happening now, but I thought what they gave us was a good teaser before the interferrence. Speaking of that interferrence, that was weird as hell. Booker chased Finlay down to the ring just to beat on him, then Lashley and Batista still fight after the bell for no reason, then after about a minute they finally paired up with who they're feuding with.

At least it led to a Dean Malenko AND Mike Rotundo sighting.

Does anyone know what was up with Matt Hardy? He had two HUGE white bumps, one on his back, and one next to his nipple. It was scary looking in one camera angle after the match.

Um, this thread is SUPPOSSED to be mostly for the first run people, Wrestlefreak.

As in, keep spoilers away if possible.

There not spoilers. It's because of the time difference. In the UK, Smackdown finishes before it starts in th US(in most cases). I post my thoughts about the show when it finishes here in the UK.

Sorry if I spoiled the show for you though.

If you post "your thoughts" after the show finishes in England, you give away the results, you spoil the show for American viewers. This is a mostly American board.