TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JangoFett4Hire

Animal Collective

It's great. I listened to this a ton earlier this year, and am still a bit miffed that I missed my chance to see them live. I like it much more than Sung Tongs; the arrangements are fuller and feel more like experimental songs than experiments masquerading as songs. Sung Tongs often feels like a bit of a chore to get through, but I always like Feels.

I love Animal Collective. Feels has one of their best songs, Banshee Beat.

Incidentally, I e-mailed them a while ago and am working on getting permission to use one of their songs in the movie I'm working on.

Well, I didn't very much like Feels; you can just switch Edwin's thoughts on that one vs. Sung Tongs to get my opinion.

What he said.

Although Grass is great.

It's great. I listened to this a ton earlier this year, and am still a bit miffed that I missed my chance to see them live. I like it much more than Sung Tongs; the arrangements are fuller and feel more like experimental songs than experiments masquerading as songs. Sung Tongs often feels like a bit of a chore to get through, but I always like Feels.

They are a hysterical and absolutely intense live show. I saw them at an art gallery with a local group who was equally quality.