TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Family Reunion Thread - October/9th/2006.

reunion.jpg

Don't miss Raw's Season 15 Premiere Monday, October 9th, on the USA Network. The special, which will come to you from Columbia, S.C., will be three hours long and is being called Raw Family Reunion.

Family Reunion.

Tonight, "Raw Family Reunion" will begin at the special time of 8pm/7pm CT on the USA Network and feature several past and present Raw superstars.

Welcome Home.

One year ago, Raw was welcomed home to the USA Network. This year, several past Raw superstars and special guests will be welcomed back for Raw's Family Reunion. Alumni and guests already scheduled to appear include The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, King Booker & Queen Sharmell, Fit Finlay, Sir William Regal, Chavo Guerrero, Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, Batista, and Mr. Kennedy. At family reunions, families don't always get along. Who else will show up for this special Family Reunion...and what will happen?

Who will say goodbye?

For one monster, it will be their final night on Raw. For weeks, Kane and Umaga have been at each other's throats, trying to prove who the bigger monster is. At Raw Family Reunion, "The Samoan Bulldozer" and "The Big Red Machine" will battle in a "Loser Leaves Raw" Match to finally settle the issue. Who will be left on Raw when the smoke clears?

"The Champ" is still here.

Last week, John Cena overcame the odds and retained the WWE Championship by defeating Edge in a Steel Cage Match. Will the "Rated-R Superstar" come back for more, or will a new challenger emerge for "The Champ"?

Find out all this and more when Raw Family Reunion is live from Columbia, S.C. at the special time of 8pm/7pm CT on the USA Network.

"Loser Leaves Raw" Match

Umaga (with Armando Alejandro Estrada) .VS. Kane.

How can Kane be an unstoppable monster on Smackdown! when:

A) Smackdown! features way more mat wrestling and competition over big boots and chokeslam squashes.

and

B) Smackdown! features Undertaker, Batista, and Kane - 3 wrestlers who own Kane.

B) Smackdown! features Undertaker, Batista, and Kane - 3 wrestlers who own Kane.

Fake Kane on Smackdown? I thought he was back in DSW.

To bad Kane is wanting like 6 months off and might retire....so when he loses we won't be seeing him on any show for awhile.

Okay, Chavo doesn't fit in with that picture.

neither does Lashley or Finlay or Kennedy. They've never EVER been on Raw before. They're having a 3 hour show and they only have 1 fucking match annouced. Wow.....its going to be a long show.

Guest Princess Leena

Shouldn't they just cancel Smackdown since there's no hiding it's the B-show.

neither does Lashley or Finlay or Kennedy. They've never EVER been on Raw before. They're having a 3 hour show and they only have 1 fucking match annouced. Wow.....its going to be a long show.

Finlay and Kennedy (along with Regal) wrestled DX in a Handicap Match, a few weeks ago on Raw.

Lashley was on Raw when they hyped the Raw vs. SD Survivor Series match.

I think we can all agree Raw Homecoming is just a stupid name. On the surface it sounds special, but even the slightest bit of thought makes you realize how dumb it is. Sort of like Taboo Tuesday.

Finlay and Kennedy (along with Regal) wrestled DX in a Handicap Match, a few weeks ago on Raw.

Oh yeah....ok well they were never apart of the Raw brand. They just made a special apperance, so I don't count that. ::shifty eyes:::

Saw a commercial for tonight's Raw on Sunday Night Football. It had the new Papa Roach theme song, a new Raw logo and some new graphics too. Visually, it was all pretty cool, but I'm still not sold on the new song.

And from the way that preview reads, there might *GASP* finally... POSSIBLY... be a new challenger for Cena. Thank God.

Why is there only two ECW guys when there's 10 Smackdown people? What's up with that?

Because RVD & Show are the only 2 ECW guys worth returning to Raw for the night. Who else would you use?

Heyman and Sabu.

Saw a commercial for tonight's Raw on Sunday Night Football. It had the new Papa Roach theme song, a new Raw logo and some new graphics too. Visually, it was all pretty cool, but I'm still not sold on the new song.

And from the way that preview reads, there might *GASP* finally... POSSIBLY... be a new challenger for Cena. Thank God.

about time

good for cena cuz I picked him for my fantasy team he better have a match tonight or Ill be pissed

Guest Felonies!
new Papa Roach theme song

lol!

Paparoach2006.jpg

COT-MY-LIFE-IN-TO-PIE-CES

THIS-IS-MY-LAST-RE-SORT!

(chnk)

SUF-O-CAY-SHUN

(CHNK)

NO-BREE-THING

DON'T-GIVE-A-FUCK-IF-I-CUT-MY-ARM-BLEE-DING

I really hope they've changed their mind about the Papa Roach song, which has a chorus that will likely be played after everyyyy segment and lead-in to a commercial, and get old after 1 to 2 shows.

ps Rey has never had a match on Raw