TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Family Reunion Thread - October/9th/2006.

Taker/Cena ends in a double DQ when Booker and/or Big Show runs in and interupts. This sets up a brawl between the three, and the respective brands run out, and the show ends with the announcement for Cyber Sunday for the triple threat.

You could have those with the end of the split, have ECW wrestlers every now and then, put some leftovers who would be good for that style in ECW. I doubt anyone could screw it up, even from what we've seen in the last few years. Took a while for Booker, Chavo, etc to lose that WCW label.

So does Cena job or do they do a funky finish.......Taker jobbing seems pretty slim to me seeing as well he never jobs.

So does Cena job or do they do a funky finish.......Taker jobbing seems pretty slim to me seeing as well he never jobs.

He jobbed to Angle earlier this year.

So it's not COMPLETELY unfeasible.

HOWEVER, now that I think about it, I might have liked a Cena/Benoit match insted of Cena/Taker.

You could have those with the end of the split, have ECW wrestlers every now and then, put some leftovers who would be good for that style in ECW. I doubt anyone could screw it up, even from what we've seen in the last few years. Took a while for Booker, Chavo, etc to lose that WCW label.

WWE struggles to write a show per week for each respective brand, they would have tremendous problems stretching it to three shows per week with the brand split ending. The split is here to stay and under the current structure of the company, it's the only direction to take.

If anyone cares, here is a quick TNA Impact taping spoiler from tonight from PWInsider:

Jake Roberts made his TNA debut tonight during the Impact taping in Orlando, Florida, coming during a brawl between those involved in the Bound for Glory Monster's Ball match. Roberts DDT'd Brother Runt and intimated he would be a "guide" for the Monster's Ball match at the PPV.

Roberts had been petitioning hard the last several months to get into TNA, although he had been met with resistance due to his past track record. Obviously, the company decided to take a chance.

If anyone cares, here is a quick TNA Impact taping spoiler from tonight from PWInsider:

Jake Roberts made his TNA debut tonight during the Impact taping in Orlando, Florida, coming during a brawl between those involved in the Bound for Glory Monster's Ball match. Roberts DDT'd Brother Runt and intimated he would be a "guide" for the Monster's Ball match at the PPV.

Roberts had been petitioning hard the last several months to get into TNA, although he had been met with resistance due to his past track record. Obviously, the company decided to take a chance.

Before anyone else says it, if he gets his head straight and his demons straighter, this could be good for TNA.

He should shove Brother Runt in a small bag and carry him around, unleashing him on others

I wonder how long THAT will last.

A lot of the main angles would get most of the time on Smackdown and Raw. Lesser angles could get some time on one or the other, maybe both if they got over with fans. ECW could remain split.

He should shove Brother Runt in a small bag and carry him around, unleashing him on others

I admit, you got me. :lol:

DAMMIT!

DAMMIT!

Why can't they just end this abomination of a gimmick?

And if they insist on keeping it, can't they at least give AAE some mic time or something?

As long as Kane doesn't show up in ECW.......*crosses fingers*He should shove Brother Runt in a small bag and carry him around, unleashing him on others