TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

A friendly reminder!

Just like last year, everyone here will be dressing up for Halloween on whatever show is closest to it (Smarkownoween, it looks like - October 30th). And if you don't come up with a costume for yourself, CC will pick one for you...

:P

Edited by chirs3

That's the show before A2A, right? Yeah, I was already hoping to get that one off...

Guest Divefire

Tom's the friendly uncle of the SWF while super stars are mysteriously murdered and Midngiht Carnival try and figure out who's bumping every one off, while being stalked by a masked wrestler.

They unmask the masked wrestler to find it's Tom!

But wait, that's a rubber mask, it is in fact, Stubby P.McWeed desguised as Tom!

.... so anyway!

I've been pushing for years to do an out-of-canon Halloween show where the card is booked normally, and then everyone trades characters with someone for the night, preferably not with your opponent. So if we have...

Apple vs. Banana

Cherry vs. Dogwood

Egg vs. Flatulence

Gomez vs. Mark Stevens

then Apple and Dogwood could swap and Dogwood would write the Apple character for his match against Banana, as written by, say, Gomez. And so on.

We were thinking of having one stop on the Fictional World Tour being a show taking place in the Being John Malkovich Universe, and we'd use Tom's idea of everyone writing as someone else. Didn't quite get there, though.

If enough people sign off on it, I'd be happy to do it - I just worry that it might end up as a lot of "So and so wrote me wrong!"

We were thinking of having one stop on the Fictional World Tour being a show taking place in the Being John Malkovich Universe, and we'd use Tom's idea of everyone writing as someone else. Didn't quite get there, though.

If enough people sign off on it, I'd be happy to do it - I just worry that it might end up as a lot of "So and so wrote me wrong!"

The Fuvolution will rough up anyone that thinks that. However, would titles be on the line on that card? lolz, Clark (writing Toxx) versus Spike (writing Hawke) for teh world would be funnyzorz.

If we take it as pretty much 'out of canon' and it's just a laugh with no title or other important things on the line (such as title shots), I'd be up for it. And as Landon says, it's better than SWF cosplay (although I still think TKO coming out as garden gnomes was inspired).

Sign in to follow this