TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Lockdown Commentskis

Silly silly Mr Raynor - the 'Toxx is mad and wants Drake' promo was meant to go at the END of the show after he'd been attacked! That is why he was so mad! Ah well, i guess the fact that I put the © thing on the end of my other promo sent out mixed messages.

Oh, and Akira - sorry for having you run in without asking, I was writing it and suddenly thought 'wait, Akira now tags with Zyon, he can help the savement!' and then forgot to clear it with you.

Congrats to Johnny - it was difficult to choose, I came to my decision because although Johnny wrote Bruce's Straight-Jacket finisher horribly (i.e. he wrote it as a crab when it's a Goku-Raku Clutch, at least, that's my reading of it) his match seemed more 'face/heel' than Bruce's, which had Johnny attacking from behind before the bell and Bruce then tangling Johnny's head in a Mexican flag and laughing at him, which seemed to reverse their roles too much. Also, Johnny didn't get all that much offence, and most of what he did get was borderline illegal - since Bruce has been playing up Johnny's dark past it seemed to make sense that in the match between them everything possible should be done to show that Johnny IS a goody-goody guy again, and I felt Johnny did that better than Bruce (despite the belt shot), and also had a more balanced match in terms of offence.

And yeah, Drea's officially mad, the new guy likes italics and Jake's getting a title shot, holy shit! Oh, and I won. Never mind Zyon, you'll get another shot soon!

Surely you are mistaken, Toxx. The promo you sent me is clearly labe-

... oh.

Whoops.

Hang on - fixing now. Sorry about that.

Guest Divefire

Yeah sorry about the hardcore match being late, that was my fault. I was asleep at 3am my time. I know, what are the odds?!

Good show!

Yeah I haven't read it yet, I'm gonna, I'm just saving editing that in...

Word to that, Divefire. I tried to hold on but succumbed at about 1am, stupidly early for me. I made up for it by getting up early(ish) to mark them instead.

Oh that Devin Benson. Always censoring himself.

(like the f c freaking c, la la la)

EDIT: Oh, and don't worry about it, Toxx. I mean, it's not like you had him WEARING A MASK NOT THAT I KNOW ANYONE WHO'S MADE THAT MISTAKE

Silly silly Mr Raynor - the 'Toxx is mad and wants Drake' promo was meant to go at the END of the show after he'd been attacked! That is why he was so mad! Ah well, i guess the fact that I put the © thing on the end of my other promo sent out mixed messages.

Oh, and Akira - sorry for having you run in without asking, I was writing it and suddenly thought 'wait, Akira now tags with Zyon, he can help the savement!' and then forgot to clear it with you.

Congrats to Johnny - it was difficult to choose, I came to my decision because although Johnny wrote Bruce's Straight-Jacket finisher horribly (i.e. he wrote it as a crab when it's a Goku-Raku Clutch, at least, that's my reading of it) his match seemed more 'face/heel' than Bruce's, which had Johnny attacking from behind before the bell and Bruce then tangling Johnny's head in a Mexican flag and laughing at him, which seemed to reverse their roles too much. Also, Johnny didn't get all that much offence, and most of what he did get was borderline illegal - since Bruce has been playing up Johnny's dark past it seemed to make sense that in the match between them everything possible should be done to show that Johnny IS a goody-goody guy again, and I felt Johnny did that better than Bruce (despite the belt shot), and also had a more balanced match in terms of offence.

And yeah, Drea's officially mad, the new guy likes italics and Jake's getting a title shot, holy shit! Oh, and I won. Never mind Zyon, you'll get another shot soon!

Hey now, it was my first full-match in a long while. I'll get back into the swing of it and drop the cheese in no time. Also, the belt shot I did was supposed to be Bruce getting what he deserved for trying to cheat. We can have a rematch of it soon.

Well considering Bruce has been attacking Johnny left and right and kept going on and on about Johnny's past with Wildchild and how he's Johnny's guilty concience I thought it made MORE sense to have Johnny come out all pissed off (especially with the Villaño mask) and try to HURT Bruce and pay him back for the hurt he inflicted on Johnny which is why the heel/face divide is more erased because it's an emotional fight for Dangerous, to me it wouldn't make sense to NOT have a pissed off emotional Johnny out there trying to hurt Bruce - But well you thought otherwise, which is your call totally but I'm not going to sit and think that it's wrong to try and work the storyline so much into the match write up like I did.

From what I hear you picked the other one because it was more straight up clear cut face/heel wrestling and because I deviated from the "formula" of usually letting the loser get in most of the offence.

Maybe that's my other problem, that I'm tired of just going with the formula in the SWF, no room for deviating, no place to step outside the boundaries really (Not just in this match but in general IMO) - and look at it Bruce is a POWER MONSTER, he's the second longest International champion, he's proven to be the most violent bastard in the fed and he just came off a HUGE win against Hawke that proved that he's adjusted to the more straight up wrestling style, he will (especially early on) do really well against most opponents. I figured that once in a while it'd be alright to show that Bruce was the favorite going into the match and actually keep the advantage until Johnny scraps his way to almost beating Bruce.

This isn't directed at you Mike, m just tired of the "Formula", hell I'm burnt out on the "formula" and long for the day where I searched car boots to find the title. So I'm taking a break from writing for a while (Raynor already knows)

Let it be noted that I got no problems with the result, no problems with Johnny being the champion.

Yeah but Bruce, your match had Johnny right at the start, moments after he tried to jump you from behind, NEARLY Johnny Kick Bruce in the head, but just hold his foot there to prove that he could have done. If he was as mad as you were trying to show, he'd have kicked him in the head and had done with, not waste time poncing about.

What formula? People have been writing for this fed for years and WINNING without using a "formula." Hello, Tom Flesher?

Tom isn't people :D (technically he's not, he's one person) and I'm sure you've watched a lot of people write and win without using some sort of formula B-)

Well that's a fair point Mike, well except that Johnny is kinda a ponce ;) (I kid)

Sorry Drea. This match is further proof that you are insane.

Sign in to follow this