TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Chris Jericho and Fozzy on Impact

This news caught me by surprise...

CHRIS JERICHO AND FOZZY TO APPEAR ON "iMPACT!" BEFORE "BOUND FOR GLORY"

See the national television debut of "Enemy" from Fozzy

On Thursday, October 19, on TNA "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV at 11pm ET, Chris Jericho and his band "Fozzy" will be featured in a music video for the song "Enemy" from their "All That Remains" album.

The national television debut of the video will feature Jericho and Fozzy along with the stars of TNA Wrestling just days before the "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View extravaganza on Sunday, October 22 live from Detroit, Michigan.

TNA Wrestling directors David Sahadi and Kevin Sullivan, who have worked with Jericho in the past, will be producing the music video for the "iMPACT!" broadcast.

"This is simply awesome," Sahadi told TNAwrestling.com "I have always had tremendous admiration for Chris Jericho as a professional and as a person. He's one of the coolest guys I know."

Don't forget - TNA Wrestling's "iMPACT!" goes primetime on Thursday, November 16 at 9pm ET!

"The national television debut of the video will feature Jericho and Fozzy along with the stars of TNA Wrestling"

When the TNA wrestlers and not WWE wrestlers are appearing in a Chris Jericho music video, I'd say it's pretty newsworthy. That is, if it's an actual video with TNA stars IN it, and not a splice-job cutting back and forth from the video and match footage.

Very interesting news - while, of course, this doesnt mean Jericho has signed with TNA, it certainly ups the chances for him to appear sometime down the road. That can't be denied.

Waiting for someone to say....."But he said he'd always go back to WWE if he was to return, there's no way he'll go to TNA." Riiiiiiight.

"The national television debut of the video will feature Jericho and Fozzy along with the stars of TNA Wrestling"

When the TNA wrestlers and not WWE wrestlers are appearing in a Chris Jericho music video, I'd say it's pretty newsworthy. That is, if it's an actual video with TNA stars IN it, and not a splice-job cutting back and forth from the video and match footage.

Probably the slice jobs like ECW used to do. If not, it's Jericho once again messing with everyone.

i remember watching the making of the video back in like 04 or 05 on the wwe experience show

wasnt "enemy" used as a wwe ppv theme once?

anyhow it was weird to here the song see the name on the screen then my hero and paragon of all virtue appears onscreen

I like that song and it got stuck in my head after impact and I wound up humming it all day long at work on friday

i remember watching the making of the video back in like 04 or 05 on the wwe experience show

wasnt "enemy" used as a wwe ppv theme once?

anyhow it was weird to here the song see the name on the screen then my hero and paragon of all virtue appears onscreen

I like that song and it got stuck in my head after impact and I wound up humming it all day long at work on friday

"Enemy" by Sevendust was used once. I think it was for the much touted Goldberg/HHH feud at Unforgiven or Bad Blood or some other off-month PPV. :D