TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest netslob

Slapstick, anyone?

Guest netslob

with the recent mention of NFL SuperPro, i remember another comic from roughly the same time:  The Awesome Slapstick!  he had a 4-issue mini-series in the early '90's and was pretty funny and entertaining.  he was alot like The Mask, only was more clown-based.  anybody else hear about him or a fan?

Guest The Masked Yodeler

I vaguely remember him.  He had a big hammer, right?

Does anyone remember a Marvel superhero named Sleepwalker?

Guest AmericanNightmareEWA

Yeah, I remember both. I have all the Slapstick issues (someone bought them for me awhile back). As far as Sleepwalker goes, I used to be in love with the character even though I couldn't find the book (I was like eight at the time, so looking hard consisted of asking my mom, and going to the local stores that carried assorted comic books).  I actually have the issue of sleepwalker where you're supposed to cut out the cover and the face on it and use it as a "spooky" mask (I believe it's issue 25) in a stack of about 30 comics on my desk right now.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

I remember that issue!

Do you remember the one where he teamed up with Spiderman?  They both were wearing the Spiderman Costume, so when some thugs unmasked Spiderman, they saw Sleepwalker, not Peter Parker.