TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 10-20-2006

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
STORM

Live, Friday, October 20th, from the World Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

cc_outside.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hawk'n'Hawke (Jay Hawke and Nighthawk) vs. Alan Clark and Jacob Helmsley
-> Now that Nighthawk has gone through the necessary singles warmups, it's time we started pumping some life into the tag team division! Michael Stephens will be defending his World Championship at Ashes to Ashes, so we need to get TSWG some Tag Team Contenders for Smarkdown. One of the teams Joseph Peters has had his eye on is the Hawk/Hawke pairing - of course, they are not truly a team until they've taken on a humiliating nickname, but I guess that can wait.
Rules: Standard tag team match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

Johnny Dangerous © vs. Nemesis
-> Peters was all too eager to put Johnny's "I'll take two guys on by myself if I have to" statement to the test - unfortunately, the the Weapons of Mass Destruction are one WMD short, as Bruce Blank has taken some time off. So the numbers won't be against Johnny tonight, but that doesn't mean he can take this match lightly!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

Devin Benson vs. Ultimo Phantasmo
-> I haven't used BIG BATTEL~ in a description in a while, so here you go. Devin Benson and Ultimo Phantasmo do BIG BATTEL~. And we'll see if we can't get the winner a little something special for their troubles, if you know what I mean. Perhaps a bump in the Cruiserweight rankings?
Rules: Standard, with Cruiser addenda - outside count goes to 20, no throwing opponents over the top rope.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Chuck Woolery

Opening Promo: ITSASECRET.

That's right. MANLIEST. I've decided all you guys who ask for Storm off are a bunch of wimps! Cowards! Loooooooosers who can't take a little pressure with the deadlines! It takes a REAL MAN~! (or woman) to want to write for THIS show!

What?

No, this is not a horrendously lame attempt to get you so mad at me that you agree to be booked for Storms just to prove me wrong.

What a silly notion.

:P :P :P

And the usual - want a match, ask away. :) Edited by chirs3

That 'secret' opening promo had better be me like I asked, Raynor.

I'll expect to see some impressive dental work done for both men to match that name. Like, multiple teeth on the outside of your faces.

Hey, um, Raynor, um, you know Phantasmo and Benson tag together as the Grand Aerial Armada, correct?

So, uh, ZyKira vs GAA cough cough cough

I remember Raynor cursing the fact that Zyon doesn't do Storm, so that might be why ZyKira is not forthcoming.

Oh good Lord, I forgot about that. You guys told me, and it just slipped my mind.

Phantasmo, shoot me a PM so we can work this out.

Much sorries. :(

Guest Divefire

Raynor, you're forgetting the golden rule of booking, when you book a match, you're always right. The wrestlers are wrong, always wrong!

.... and this explains why no one remembers me booking.

A more helpful point, fairly easy to make this a "exhibition" or simaler, co-write or maybe a third man to make it a three way, though if they tag that's more of a beat down isn't it... Pepsi Max Vending Machine and Cardboard Comet?

Yeah ok 4am, I'm out.