TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Thats it!

Both of the TE2 winners are alright, but neither one of them stir my passions in the way Trailer Trash Nidia does.

Guest converge241

My favorite TE girl has always been Alicia. and now shes got a more flatering hairstyle. i just want her more!!

Guest TheHulkster

I want Nidia to lick me damn it. She used to strip too, making her even more of a dirty slut =0]. The things I would do with that big bronze hispanic ass.

Guest dreamer420

i thought jackie was looking pretty hot last night on smackdown.  better than nidia looked but she is playing that whole trailer trash gimmick I guess.

Guest thefrenchargel

Dude, she's got a pierced tongue, too. We all know what that means.

Guest evenflowDDT
i did too. looked dirty , that little pooch belly showing

NICE!!

Amen!

Something that feels so right can't be wrong, can it? Make no mistake: I wouldn't be interested too much in the real Nidia, but her gimmick on Smackdown makes me wanna bang her, and bang her something fierce. I don't want Trailer Trash Nidia to be my wife, nor do I want to date her. I just want me and her in the backseat of a car/cramped in a tiny bed in a double-wide (either/or) and I wanna do her. Not sex, not making sweet, sweet love, but down-and-dirty fucking.

That is all.

Mmmmm.... I agree, but at the risk of losing everything that makes me a nice guy, I'd have to say that I wouldn't mind actually dating trailer trash too.  I mean come on, everybody has feelings, even hot trailer trash.  Besides, if you don't marry them, how are you supposed to catch them in bed with your brother/cousin/father/neighbor/brother-in-law/dog?

Guest evenflowDDT
Dude, she's got a pierced tongue, too. We all know what that means.

Ummmm... without sounding too stupid and sheltered, what does that mean?

Ummmm... without sounding too stupid and sheltered, what does that mean?

Don't feel too bad. It wasn't until I was 18 when I finally learned that 69 was more than just a number.

Guest Vyce
i did too. looked dirty , that little pooch belly showing

NICE!!

There's something so exciting about a dirty, filthy whore.

I highly recommend reading DEAN~! Rasmussen's "Smackdown Workrate Reports" over in the WWE folder every Thursday night.  He seems to enjoy pontificating on Nidia's "sweet, sweet pussy".

The total slut look SO works for her.

IT WORKS FOR NIDIA BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPINION IT DIDN'T WORK FOR MCMAHON DAUGHTER

I LIKED HER BETTER WHEN SHE WAS DADDY LITTLE GIRL SOMETHING SWEET ABOUT THAT BROAD WHO IS SELF MOTIVATED WITH GOALS AND EDUCATION THAT MAKE ME WANT TO RAPE

BUT WHEN SHE STARTED DRESSING LIKE A HOOKER OVER LAST SUMMER I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MY DICK IS NOT GETTING HARD OVER THIS SHIT STOP THAT BULLSHIT

IT WORKS FOR NIDIA THO BECAUSE MY DICK GOT HARD LIKE DANZIG LYRICS

Guest dreamer420

i think i'd rather see jackie in a trailer park girl type of character.  she is hotter and would look better in the cutoffs and with her belly showing.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I'd say Nidia is good looking, in that sort of trailer trash way. I finally saw her and Knoble on Smackdown tonight and I cracked up laughing at Knoble. He has his gimmick down pretty good.

As for the person who wants to drink Chyna's bathwater. That's pretty fucked up man. At least you don't want to drink her toiletwater or anything. Still, das fucked up there..