TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captainofteenspirit

Russo's work so far

Guest Captainofteenspirit

Hi I'm new to the board so I just wanted to start by throwing a somewhat easy question out for discussion. What do you all think of Vince Russo so far in TNA. Honestly, I think that he's doing a good job. Everything on the show serves a purpose, long-term plans are being set in place unlike WWE that pretty much hotshots things within a few weeks, and we are getting entertaining television and BFG looks like it may be PPV of the year. Just want to get your thoughts.

Way too early to lay any judgement for or against him. He's obviously started some interest for the future but the execution of the things he has set up in the long run and how it effects the company is still high on the list of maybe.

Ask me again in three months.

It's hard to say. I mentioned in the Impact thread that I thought Russo already considered this PPV a wash and that he was already looking past it in terms of booking.

At least most of the Impacts since he started have had some urgency and meaning. It's just that the effective parts of Impact aren't yet leading to substantial PPV matches.