TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

Horror Sale At Circuit City

Hey since I work at CC now, I thought I'd tell you that yesterday a bunch of horror dvds went on sale for 4.99. This includes the first saw, as well as various Friday the 13th and NOES films as well as all halloweens that are instock, plus the new special edition texas chainsaw massacre

I wound up buying saw, killer klowns from outer space, and Simpsons: Tree House Of Horror (which features 5-7, and 12) last night

saw 2 special 2 disc set is out this tuesday for 19.99

the 4.99 sale runs thru sat so get out and check it out. (remember to note stock will vary form store-to store so not all titles will be at every store)

Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Great buy on killer klowns from outer space that's a classic

yea and it has a surprising amount of special features (making of features and discussion with the writer/directors and great commentary)

damn I didnt even know Christopher Titus was in this movie (he played the blond guy with glasses whose glasses are later found in the cotton candy filled car with the glasses)

yea and it has a surprising amount of special features (making of features and discussion with the writer/directors and great commentary)

damn I didnt even know Christopher Titus was in this movie (he played the blond guy with glasses whose glasses are later found in the cotton candy filled car with the glasses)

That is one of my all time favorite b-level horror films. I love how the Chiodo brothers say in the commentary that it wasn't a comedy, but the delivery made it that way (or something like that, I haven't listened to it in a while).

I picked up Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Rosemary's Baby, Stephen King's Silver Bullet, and An American Warewolfe in London. I went to 4 different stores to find Halloween 3 to finish off the collection, but no one had it. They were sold out!?!?!? I also picked up the just released Slither and plan on watching it within the next few days.

That is one of my all time favorite b-level horror films. I love how the Chiodo brothers say in the commentary that it wasn't a comedy, but the delivery made it that way (or something like that, I haven't listened to it in a while).

I picked up Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Rosemary's Baby, Stephen King's Silver Bullet, and An American Warewolfe in London. I went to 4 different stores to find Halloween 3 to finish off the collection, but no one had it. They were sold out!?!?!? I also picked up the just released Slither and plan on watching it within the next few days.

yknow it may have been that they had none in stock. heres a hint, even when a sale goes out at CC (at leats here anyhow) that doesnt necessarily mean the store got a new shipment in, they just sell whatever they have in stock. We oddly enough also didnt have any halloween 3 and still dont

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

oh does "Jericholic82" work at Circuit City. i dont think hes ever mentioned it before.

oh does "Jericholic82" work at Circuit City. i dont think hes ever mentioned it before.

LOL.

I ended up picking up Halloween 3 from e-bay. I watched the Halloween: 25 Years of Terror DVD and am very interested in watching it now.

I really like Halloween III. I think it's very underrated, I love the downbeat ending and the catchy little song.And you can't beat Tom Atkins. Please let me know if the Halloween: 25 years of terror is worth picking up.

quote name='Canadian Destroyer213' date='Oct 26 2006, 07:36 PM' post='2348892']

LOL.

I ended up picking up Halloween 3 from e-bay. I watched the Halloween: 25 Years of Terror DVD and am very interested in watching it now.

"Saw II" 2-disc set was $6.99 at Best Buy today. Didn't get it though, since I didn't care for the movie that much. I was going to get "Slither", but I think I'll wait a few months.

I really like Halloween III. I think it's very underrated, I love the downbeat ending and the catchy little song.And you can't beat Tom Atkins. Please let me know if the Halloween: 25 years of terror is worth picking up.

LOL.

I can tell you, the 90 minute documentary on the ENTIRE series (1- soon to be made 9) is worth it alone. You can get it at CC for $4.99 if it is still there. I'm in the middle of watch the 2 discs worth of extras. If you can get it from CC, get it right now, if you have to pay full price, get it now. Either way it's damn worth it!

"Saw II" 2-disc set was $6.99 at Best Buy today. Didn't get it though, since I didn't care for the movie that much. I was going to get "Slither", but I think I'll wait a few months.

That was a price mistake. The SAW 2 disc set was $7 but the Saw 2 2 disc set was $20 because it just came out. I ended up getting both along with Hostel but that was all they had that was worth getting.

I bought Halloween 2, 4 and 5 and the Halloween 25 years set for $4.99 each at CC, as well as The Hills Have Eyes (original) 2-disc at BestBuy for $6.99 (I believe that's right).

LOL.

I can tell you, the 90 minute documentary on the ENTIRE series (1- soon to be made 9) is worth it alone. You can get it at CC for $4.99 if it is still there. I'm in the middle of watch the 2 discs worth of extras. If you can get it from CC, get it right now, if you have to pay full price, get it now. Either way it's damn worth it!

Thanks for the info. I'll be picking it up today. Hopefully I won't spend too much money but those prices can't be beat.

:D , I know Im such a shill. But I love to impart insider info for my fellow smarks

anyhow I also ended up getting the new saw 2 special edition on thursday.

this week theres a 2 for 10 special on some of our 6.99 movies, I put the display out myself here infact (lazy coworkers)