TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

WWE announces 2007 DVDs

I was also going to say "gay", but "lamest thing I've ever seen" and someone else saying "gay" will surfice.

covers for the new Shawn Michaels DVD and John Cena DVD that are being released in November. The HBK one is a 2 disc and the Cena is 3 disc.

KOC-DV-9250.jpg

That's weird because on amazon.com it is listed as a 3-disc set for the pre-order. Where did you get the info?

So whatever became of the Mr. Perfect DVD? Wasn't that suppose to come out late this year?

I second this inquiry. When it does happen it's going to be a hell of a set, that's for sure. I hope it's at least 3 discs.

covers for the new Shawn Michaels DVD and John Cena DVD that are being released in November. The HBK one is a 2 disc and the Cena is 3 disc.

KOC-DV-9250.jpg

That's weird because on amazon.com it is listed as a 3-disc set for the pre-order. Where did you get the info?

some retailers are saying 2 and some are saying 3 discs in the specs. I think it'll be a 3 discer

So whatever became of the Mr. Perfect DVD? Wasn't that suppose to come out late this year?

I second this inquiry. When it does happen it's going to be a hell of a set, that's for sure. I hope it's at least 3 discs.

I'll third it as it was the only DVD I wanted to buy this year.

According to the Observer, there's a DVD coming out named "Undertaker : 15-0". I guess that a DVD of the streak would sell, even if there would be some stinkers on the disc.

Does that mean that Edge defeats Taker at Wrestlemania this year ?! Folks, we're out of t-

Absolutely no one said that. Literally, there's no instance in the thread of someone calling the Michaels DVD cover "manly." In fact, no one said anything at all about it, until you did.

I hope Michaels isn't a fucking rehash of From The Vault, I want some DIFFERENT match selections for a change! Enough with Mind Games already!

*prays that the Cena / Michaels hour long match will be included

According to the Observer, there's a DVD coming out named "Undertaker : 15-0". I guess that a DVD of the streak would sell, even if there would be some stinkers on the disc.

Its been reported that the DVD will be three hours long and it'll be a Wal-Mart exclusive.

I'm just saying you guys rushed to call the Cena cover "gay" while the more flamboyant cover was right on top.

Christ, talk about over analysing things.

The Cena cover actually looks quite cool. Someone was correct in saying that it looked like it should be on a car magazine. The lamest dvd cover I think WWE produced was the Bret Hart dvd cover, he looked like he was posing for an old school rap cd.

I'll third it as it was the only DVD I wanted to buy this year.

I'm guessing the Hennig set was being produced but got delayed because of, well, guess who. (There's a significant amount of Hennig footage in WCW with Benoit, and I'm thinking the documentary may have been made with it in it.) Since they may want to produce a full career retrospective on Hennig, they may wind up delaying things.

The other DVDs they're producing are relatively easier as far as excluding Benoit goes. (Rey's main interaction with Benoit was during the Smackdown Six era, and the '06 Rumble and HOF, and Shawn and Cena had some good matches with Benoit, but were on TV, and likely forgotten by most casual fans.)

It's probably very cheap for them to produce, too. An easy profit.

It's probably very cheap for them to produce, too. An easy profit.

They really need to wait until he hangs them up before creating a set like this

Reports are saying Cena's set is 3 discs and HBK's set is only 2, which makes me go WTF? Shawn has been around much longer and easily should get at least 3 to 4 discs. From The Vault left off at SummerSlam so there's 5 years right there of material they could put in. I hope My Life doesn't rehash Word Life, it left off at Christmas In Iraq in 2003 and that was before Cena won any titles.

I figured since the title is from HBK's book, Montreal is automatically going to a match on there. I would hope other matches included will be:

Survivor Series 2002 (HBK wins the title again)

Vs. Jericho WM XIX (HBK's return WM match)

Vs. HHH RAW Dec 2003

Vs. Kane Unforgiven 2004

Vs. Edge Royal Rumble 2005 or the RAW Street Fight

Vs. Angle WM 21

Vs. Mysterio RAW Is Eddie

Vs. McMahons Unforgiven HIAC

Vs. Cena WM 23

Because of ------'s action, WM XX will be left off and Cena / Michaels III is too long.

As the date gets closer to Austin's DVD, anyone heard of match listings. The Survivor Series match vs. Bret MUST finally get on DVD damnit.

Guest Smues

I'm going to be really disappointed when none of the Benoit matches are included on the Austin disc.

I'm going to be really disappointed when none of the Benoit matches are included on the Austin disc.

Yeah, I would love to watch the Benoit-Austin match they had in Edmonton. I never got to see it since Smackdown was pre-empted in my area that evening.

Reports are saying Cena's set is 3 discs and HBK's set is only 2, which makes me go WTF?

I figured since the title is from HBK's book, Montreal is automatically going to a match on there. I would hope other matches included will be:

Survivor Series 2002 (HBK wins the title again)

Vs. Jericho WM XIX (HBK's return WM match)

Vs. HHH RAW Dec 2003

Vs. Kane Unforgiven 2004

Vs. Edge Royal Rumble 2005 or the RAW Street Fight

Vs. Angle WM 21

Vs. Mysterio RAW Is Eddie

Vs. McMahons Unforgiven HIAC

Vs. Cena WM 23

Because of ------'s action, WM XX will be left off and Cena / Michaels III is too long.

The Mysterio match will be on Rey's DVD. I'd love for the DVD to have the 55 min. Cena match or the HHH match from RAW but both are too long. I sincerely hope there's some Rockers matches in there, at least vs The Brainbusters from SNME or something. I also hope for HBK vs Bret from Survivor Series 1992, with Diesel vs Kid/Razor, and vs Marty and Jarrett for the IC Title.

As the date gets closer to Austin's DVD, anyone heard of match listings. The Survivor Series match vs. Bret MUST finally get on DVD damnit.

Amazon.com had it on pre-order for quite some time and now it's no longer available. The release date was supposed to be late November, and I even think it was supposed to come out at the exact same date that HBK's dvd is coming out now. It's possible it could be delayed or something.

I hope they release the 2008 DVD schedule sometime soon.

I'd like to see the following:

Something, ANYTHING, WCW. Box set or just a rise and fall DVD would work.

A Vader DVD

The Perfect DVD eventually

Best of the Iron Man Matches

The Rock career set

Summerslam and Survivor Series are apparently coming out anyway in 2008, so they're good.

WWE Rivalries. We need a good 3 disc set on the most intense feuds in WWE history. Hogan vs. Savage, Bret vs. Shawn, Austin vs. Bret, Austin vs. Rock, Triple H vs. Rock, etc........

Scott Hall and/or Kevin Nash DVD set

The Ultimate Booker T DVD Set

Chris Jericho DVD

Also of note, for those who held out on the Royal Rumble Anthology box set, they're releasing a series of 5-disc Rumble sets a la WM Anthology on November 27th. Vol. 1 will cover 88-92 and so on.