TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

WWE announces 2007 DVDs

Is the Hart Foundation / Rockers Oct 1990 the phantom tag title win match or just another one of their bouts like from SNME?

Is this the blood bath from the first HBK DVD?

I believe it is.

That Cena 4/23/07 match is the nearly one hour one, correct?

Yup.

I never got the Vault DVD, so this is an obvious buy for me.

Its definitely worth a purchase and I'm so happy that Heartbreak and Triumph isn't a rehash of it. From The Vault has a shitload of extras and has HBK's matches Vs. Ramon WM X, Vs. Hart Iron Man Match, Vs. Diesel IYH: GFBE, Vs. Mankind Mind Games, Vs. Undertaker HIAC, and Vs. HHH SummerSlam 02 all in their entireties.

The Rockers vs. Orient Express

Royal Rumble 19/1/91

Intercontinental Championship Match

Shawn Michaels vs. The British Bulldog

Saturday Night’s Main Event 8/11/92

Intercontinental Championship Match

Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Jarrett

In Your House 23/7/95

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H

RAW 29/12/03

The Rockers vs. La Resistance

RAW 14/3/05

Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena

RAW 23/4/07

HOLY SHIT! Thank you, WWE!

WWE1175_L.JPG

-Latin Lover, Heavy Metal, & Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Madonna's Boyfriend, Fuerza Guerrera, Psicosis

When World's Collide - November 6, 1994

-Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Psicosis

ECW Hardcore - TV September 26, 1995

-Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Juventud Guerrera

ECW Hardcore TV - February 6, 1996

-WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Dean Malenko

Great American Bash - June 16, 1996

Nitro - July 8, 1996

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Ultimate Dragon

Hog Wild - August 10, 1996

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Super Calo

Fall Brawl - September 15, 1996

Halloween Havoc - October 27, 1996

-Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

Starrcade - December 29, 1996

-Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Ultimate Dragon

Spring Stampede - April 6, 1997

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero

Halloween Havoc - October 26, 1997

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero

World War 3 - November 23, 1997

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Juventud Guerrera

Thunder - January 15, 1998

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Chris Jericho

Souled Out - January 24, 1998

-Winner Will Earn a WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Psicosis

Road Wild - August 8, 1998

-Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Blitzkreig

Nitro - February 8, 1999

-Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

SmackDown! - July 25, 2002

-Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle

SummerSlam - August 25, 2002

-WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy

SmackDown! - June 5, 2003

Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri

SmackDown! - January 1, 2004

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

The Great American Bash - June 27, 2004

-WWE Tag Team Championship

Rey Mysterio / Eddie Guerrero vs. The Bashams

No Way Out - February 20, 2005

-Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero

Judgment Day - May 22, 2005

-Eddie Guerrero Tribute Show

Rey Mysterio vs. Shawn Michaels

RAW - November 15, 2005

-Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

WrestleMania 22 - April 2, 2006

-World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Judgment Day - May 21, 2006

-Falls Count Anywhere Match

No Mercy - October 8, 2006

-I Quit Match

SmackDown! - October 20, 2006

Guest IronManLUNG

Re: HBK DVD

I don't think the Rose/Sommers match is from "From The Vault", as I believe that one was in September 1986 whereas this one is February 1987.

Is the Hart Foundation / Rockers Oct 1990 the phantom tag title win match

Yes.

I'm not a fan of either Rey or Michaels, but I might have to pick those up. There are some good matches on there.

I really wish they would release the Austin match listings. This has got to be a set where if the matches are disappointing it'll suck. There is just so much to choose from SMW, ECW, WCW and WWE.

I want to see the 15 Years of Raw match listing. Hopefully more old classics than newer stuff. I'm pretty sure Kane vs HHH with the mask coming off is going to end up on the set somehow though.

I want to see the 15 Years of Raw match listing. Hopefully more old classics than newer stuff. I'm pretty sure Kane vs HHH with the mask coming off is going to end up on the set somehow though.

I blame Roots Genoa for robbing us of the Jericho/Genoa vs. HHH/Austin tag title match. We should also get the Austin/HBK vs. Bulldog/Owen, Bulldog vs. Owen Euro Title, 1-2-3 Kid vs. Razor, etc..... I could go on.

I really wish they would release the Austin match listings. This has got to be a set where if the matches are disappointing it'll suck. There is just so much to choose from SMW, ECW, WCW and WWE.

I'm beginning to feel that the Stone Cold dvd set is delayed or off the schedule for the time being. The release date was supposed to be Nov. 20th so by this time we should already have at least the match listing. Also, amazon.com no longer has it for pre-order so this is all a bad sign if you ask me.

I blame Roots Genoa for robbing us of the Jericho/Genoa vs. HHH/Austin tag title match. We should also get the Austin/HBK vs. Bulldog/Owen, Bulldog vs. Owen Euro Title, 1-2-3 Kid vs. Razor, etc..... I could go on.

For sure, Benoit being erased from WWE history for the time being robs us from any great RAW matches they could include in this release. But being a 3-disc set I'm hopeful they'll inlcude some other great matches and not repeat that god-awful RAW X match selection. Your choices are great of course, but the HBK mark in me also hopes they include one of his matches with Marty Jannetty for the IC title and possibly HBK vs Shelton Benjamin from the Gold Rush Tourney. Both are not included on HBK's upcoming dvd set and could be great additions. Austin/HBK vs Owen/Bulldog was inlcuded on the MOnday Night Wars dvd but I wouldn't mind if they included it again, for historical reasons.

So according to Jim Ross, the World Class dvd is still on track to be released. Has anyone heard anything about the Mr. Perfect dvd?

So according to Jim Ross, the World Class dvd is still on track to be released.

December 11th, according to amazon.com. Here's the match listing:

**Fritz Von Erich vs. King Kong Bundy in Fritz's Retirement match

**NWA champion Ric Flair vs. Kerry Von Erich from the David Von Erich Memorial Parade of Champions

**The Fabulous Freebirds vs. Kevin & David Von Erich and Iceman Parsons

**Fritz & Mike & David Von Erich vs. The Fabulous Freebirds

**Chris Adams & Sunshine vs. Jimmy Garvin & Precious

**The Fantastics vs. The Midnight Express

**Chris Adams vs. Kevin Von Erich

Never seen any of these matches but given the people involved in them it looks pretty good.

I bought that Heroes of World Class, and a few of the angles leading to some of those matches are discussed. Glad to see I'll be able to see the payoff in a few cases.

This is the complete listing for the WCCW DVD courtesy of www.bbfc.co.uk

THE TRIUMPH AND TRAGEDY OF WORLD CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (1:33:10)

(THE TRIUMPH AND TRAGEDY OF WORLD CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING) (17:43)

(TEXAS RASSLIN' - DUKE KEOMUKA VS. RICKY STARR - "2 OUT OF 3 FALLS") (23:38 )

(FRITZ VON ERICH RETIREMENT SHOW AT TEXAS STADIUM 6/4/82 - FRITZ VON ERICH VS. KING KONG BUNDY - AMERICAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) (10:57)

(WCCW STAR WARS - 12/25/82 - KERRY VON ERICH VS. RIC FLAIR - "STEEL CAGE MATCH" - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) (34:21)

(WCCW - 5/18/83 - "ICEMAN" KING PARSONS KEVIN & DAVID VON ERICH VS. THE FREEBIRDS - KEVIN VON ERICH ALTERNATE COMMENTARY) (15:28 )

(DAVID VON ERICH MEMORIAL - PARADE OF CHAMPIONS - 5/6/84 - FRITZ KEVIN & MIKE VON ERICH VS. THE FREEBIRDS - "6 MAN TAG TITLE MATCH") (12:58 )

(DAVID VON ERICH MEMORIAL - PARADE OF CHAMPIONS - 5/6/84 - "GENTLEMAN" CHRIS ADAMS & SUNSHINE VS. "GORGEOUS" JIMMY GARVIN & PREVIOUS - "MIX TAG MATCH") (6:54)

(DAVID VON ERICH MEMORIAL - PARADE OF CHAMPIONS - 5/6/84 - THE GREAT KABUKI VS. KAMALA) (9:29)

(WCCW PARADE OF CHAMPIONS - 5/5/85 - FANTASTICS VS. MIDNIGHT EXPRESS - AMERICAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP) (13:36)

(WCCW - 7/12/85 - KEVIN VON ERICH VS. "GENTLEMAN" CHRIS ADAMS - KEVIN VON ERICH ALTERNATE COMMENTARY) (12:20)

(WCCW - 10/26/86 - BRUISER BRODY & THE MISSING LINK VS. ONE MAN GANG & RICK RUDE) (11:30)

(3RD COTTON BOWL EXTRAVAGANZA - 10/12/86 - BRUISER BRODY VS. ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER - "STEEL CAGE MATCH") (5:23)

(3RD COTTON BOWL EXTRAVAGANZA - 10/12/86 - BRUISER BRODY VS. ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER - "STEEL CAGE MATCH") (7:13)

(STAR WARS OF WRESTLING - JUNE 1983 - "ICEMAN" KING PARSONS VS. BUDDY ROBERTS - "HAIR MATCH") (9:52)

(TEA FOR TWO) (3:06)

(JIMMY GARVIN & SUNSHINE WORK AS DAVID VON ERICH'S FARMHANDS - 7/21/83) (6:35)

(SUNSHINE'S ASSISTANT - 6/29/83) (3:05)

(FREEBIRDS PROMO ON VON ERICHS - 2/3/84) (3:57)

(FREEBIRDS AT HOME - 4/23/84) (4:54)

(MICHAEL HAYES - "BAD STREET USA" MUSIC VIDEO) (4:24)

(GINO HERNANDEZ AT THE AIRPORT - APRIL 1984) (2:43)

(CHRIS ADAMS & GINO HERNANDEZ CAR DEALERSHIP - 4/7/85) (2:52)

("ICEMAN" KING PARSONS VIGNETTE) (1:30)

(INTERVIEW - MICHAEL HAYES - THE GREAT KABUKI) (0:47)

(INTERVIEW - KEVIN VON ERICH - SUNSHINE IN ISRAEL) (0:40)

(BILL IRWIN - INTERVIEW - FRITZ DOES BILL IRWIN A FAVOUR) (1:42)

(KEVIN VON ERICH - INTERVIEW - WATCHING DAD WRESTLE) (1:10)

(DORY FUNK JR. - INTERVIEW - FRITZ VON ERICH VS. DORY FUNK SR.) (2:11)

(DVD EASTER EGG - KEVIN VON ERICH - INTERVIEW - WCCW LOGO) (0:25)

(INTERVIEW - GARY HART - AIRPLANE CRASH) (6:19)

(INTERVIEW - KEVIN VON ERICH - THE BOBO BRAZIL KICK) (1:31)

(INTERVIEW - JIMMY GARVIN - KEVIN VON ERICH PULLS HIS OWN TOOTH OUT) (2:21)

(INTERVIEW - KEVIN VON ERICH - CONCUSSION) (5:25)

(INTERVIEW - KEVIN VON ERICH - SURVIVOR) (1:25)

(EASTER EGG - INTERVIEW - KEVIN VON ERICH - HOW WCCW WAS NAMED) (1:20)

(EASTER EGG - INTERVIEW - BUDDY ROBERTS - "FRITZ WAS THE FIRST PERSON I SAW WRESTLE ON TV") (0:36)

(EASTER EGG - INTERVIEW - JIMMY GARVIN - BEING DAVID'S SERVANT) (0:54)

(KERRY'S KORNER - 6/27/87) (2:00)

(EASTER EGG - INTERVIEW - KEVIN VON ERICH - WHY I WRESTLE BAREFOOT) (0:35)

I picked up the Rey Mysterio dvd last night, and have watched it straight through, although I didn't watch anything on the third disc except for the HBK match since I've seen it all recently. It's fun to see how hes progressed in some ways and regressed in some ways as a worker due to injury and learning. Dean Malenko in 96 and 97 had to be one of the best workers around. I liked him as a kid, but now that I'm older I appreciate his work even more when I get to see it.

Guest JohnFTW

According to the 500th edition of WWE Magazine, the John Cena DVD that comes out in a few weeks will come in a special box set, exclusive to Best Buy. Along with the DVD, you get a t-shirt, wristband and dog tags.

According to the 500th edition of WWE Magazine, the John Cena DVD that comes out in a few weeks will come in a special box set, exclusive to Best Buy. Along with the DVD, you get a t-shirt, wristband and dog tags.

DAWG TAGS??? OMG I CANT WAIT!!

I picked up the mysterio set the other day (blue mask cover) skimmed thru some of it, looks pretty good. cool to have the title wins vs dean and juvi on there (the only music dubs for wcw were ultimo dragons (to his wwe music) and Pyschosis (to some lame bizzare song)

but oddly enough at the end of the wm 22 match they cut out from where rey is celebrating with chavo and vickie (originally the announcers stop talking and the camera fades into a zoomed up close up of the eddie picture hanging (remember that yera they had all the wrestlers faces on banners hanging on the top of the arena) even though I hate wwe using eddies name to further angles, the shot of this wa stimed perfectly as rey is celebrating and eddies pic he has a smirk on his face, like he is happy, and laughing at the losers of the match and that rey had did it, always liked that moment for some reason.

glad the june 2005 smackdown match vs eddie is also included on the set too, as it is a forgotten classic

http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Box-Set-3-Discs/...3681&sr=1-6

$20 bucks from Amazon, release date set for November 27th.

I already pre-ordered it!

Walmart sells WWE DVDs CHEAP! I got the Rey and Taker DVD for 15 bucks a pop! Thats my place to go for WWE DVD needs! I got Judgement day 2007 for 13 bucks too!

Same for the Rey DVD cept minus dog tags and plus 619 Necklace for 40 bucks

So no 2008 list yet eh? Too bad since the 2007 one came out by now this time last year.

I assume we might see the Austin DVD, Mr.Perfect, possibly the rumored Rock best of. I think the Summerslam Boxset was mentioned for next year.

The 15-0 Undertaker DVD sucks. Don't bother picking it up.

I got Judgement day 2007

Ooo, unlucky.

I got it at Blockbuster just so I could have the Batista / Undertaker steel cage match as well as Edge's title win in DVD quality.

I already pre-ordered it!

Walmart sells WWE DVDs CHEAP! I got the Rey and Taker DVD for 15 bucks a pop! Thats my place to go for WWE DVD needs! I got Judgement day 2007 for 13 bucks too!

Same for the Rey DVD cept minus dog tags and plus 619 Necklace for 40 bucks

That depends on which Wal-Mart you're shopping at, the one where I live sells the new Rey dvd for $23.88 and Taker 15-0 for $19.88. The monthly PPV discs are usually in the $15 range though.

The 15-0 Undertaker DVD sucks. Don't bother picking it up.

Woah woah sports fan, are you trying to say a DVD with classics like Undertaker vs Snuka, Jake Roberts (with no build-up footage of his hand being caught in a casket but still dragging it to chase Jake), Giant Gonzalez, and King Kong Bundy (among others!), plus some good matches that are readily available elsewhere, ISN'T good?

Thanks for the tip!

I was at best buy yesterday (yea it did feel weird) and saw thatthey had no mercy 07 already on the shelves despite the release date being (at least according to My CC) 11/6. I didnt buy it cuz they had it for 19.99 and I can get it cheaper at work, the cover did have orton with the bird in his hand though. so I wound up buying a couple of tna dvds but thats a story for another forum I guess.