TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CWMwasmurdered

Hey Mike

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Overruled…

Actions should have been taken @ the time of the crime, not several weeks or months later.

There is no proof either that she hacked into any accounts, if there is, show me.

I can say I killed Kennedy, but is it really true? Of course not.

Multiple accounts, which she registered, that passed an admin’s approval before being admitted as a member could just as easily be blamed on the people whom approved those accounts.

List of Leena's accounts

Dreamer420 was a poster who posted her for years before Leena stole that account.

Leena admitting she stole them.

But, I did not create any of them. Except I miss Test.

on Dreamer420:

7661 of his 7662 posts were created by him.

So do you ever even read this message board?

After talking with her, the account she did gain access to was because the password for the account: dreamer420, was "dreamer" and like I said before, if there is some bit of proof about the e-mail being changed and then a password being reset, that would be one thing, but there isn’t & this issue is nothing new at all. I realize she logged in under his account with her IP, but what does that prove?

I am sorry, but I realize this is a message board, and if you set your password to something stupid like that and someone else goes guessing it, that’s your problem. On the multiple accounts for a reason, in the admin folder, we agreed a month ago to not take any action and found it as a small hole in the rules, as the multiple account were never used to post, only used in voting in the polls.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

That's silly. If I spend my time guessing your password and get it right does that make me okay for me to use your account?

You're also ignoring the fact she's a troll. Well it's more likely that you're just plain ignorant when it comes to anything that happens on this board.

I don't understand why you interfere every time the mods do something. If Mole is helping to pay for TSM then he should have every right to ban whoever he wants, especially when most of the other mods agree with him.

I hope that if I'm ever banned, I get reinstated in the same ridiculous manner that Leena and Crono have been.

Mike, just get rid of all the mods. Take over everything yourself. You clearly show no faith in their judgment and don't respect any of their actions.

Guest Princess Leena

A troll in The Chocolate Socket? Oh no!

Don't you have kids to watch.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I wasn't referring to the stuff in the Chocolate Socket. My kids aren't up yet.

Guest Princess Leena

Please find trolling in the other forums since The Chocolate Socket has originated.

Leena should post in here under dreamer's name to celebrate her victory.

Hell, why not just post in here under all forty names that you control?

Guest Princess Leena

Already going to the argument that was settled months ago. C'mon. Try harder.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I consider pretty much everything you do outside of the sports forum trolling, since I think you're either a gimmick or mentally disturbed. I don't think you should ever have been allowed back in the first place. You should have been banned for hacking accounts.

But obviously it won't happen and arguing with you won't solve anything.

I can't believe I've started to think of Mole as the voice of sanity.

Guest Princess Leena

So, you're just like the other 1000 kids here. Thank you for adding your input.

I think Mike is a fucking moron. Not for letting Leena back in, since it was a weak reason for the ban to begin with, but for being so out of touch with the board. He might as well give up the board to someone who'd actually frequent it once in a while. As things stand, he can go fuck himself. Someone who would just reverse bans on guys like Wildpegasus or CronoT, well that shows me he gets off on the dissension between people on the board.

In closing, Mike- you're a gay faggot who likes to lick your dad's asshole.

After talking with her, the account she did gain access to was because the password for the account: dreamer420, was "dreamer" and like I said before, if there is some bit of proof about the e-mail being changed and then a password being reset, that would be one thing, but there isn’t & this issue is nothing new at all. I realize she logged in under his account with her IP, but what does that prove?

I am sorry, but I realize this is a message board, and if you set your password to something stupid like that and someone else goes guessing it, that’s your problem. On the multiple accounts for a reason, in the admin folder, we agreed a month ago to not take any action and found it as a small hole in the rules, as the multiple account were never used to post, only used in voting in the polls.

Why are you such a spineless stupid cunt?

Guest Princess Leena

Why are you such a spineless stupid cunt?

How is he a spineless cunt.

Why don't you give a legit reason why I should be banned, board historian.

EDIT: Besides the fact that you should be suspended at least for your flaming in this thread.

Guest Princess Leena

And as another example of how effective the mods are here.

We have a thread that has absolutely no purpose still existing. Has flaming in it. 3 mods are here, some have came in this thread, and didn't do anything.

And as another example of how effective the mods are here.

We have a thread that has absolutely no purpose still existing. Has flaming in it. 3 mods are here, some have came in this thread, and didn't do anything.

cry_me_a_river.jpg

What is the reason for all the name-calling towards me? Because I reversed a decision, made by a staff member, who changed a board members name from 'Princess Leena' to 'Princess Cunt'? I am sorry, but first off, that in it self is both unprofessional coming from the staff. Second her actions were discussed a month ago in the staff folder, and several staff said that her actions were not ban-able, and to let her be unless she does something harmful. One staff member even said it would be low of them to ban her now, since its been so long after the facts, yet now it seems many of them are all hypocritical now? Have your own opinions on things and stop swaying with the crowd, just because they are a mod or staff, doesn’t mean you have to agree with them.

It is VERY unprofessional for a staff member to pull such a childish prank and sink as low to rename a member. As for you all who like the name-calling, keep it all in the Chocolate thread, as it will be removed from here soon. This is site feedback, yes, but not cuss all you want to the forum owner who has graciously paid several thousand out of his own pocket for several years. I am not saying its ok to buy you guys off, its great to disagree, but seriously, many here need to grow up with the name calling stuff & put a little more thought into what you say.

I suggest you all review the sites rules, as it states, “If you have a complaint, be reasonable, when posting it.”

What is the reason for all the name-calling towards me?

wp is banned....you unban him.

Crono T is banned...comes back...is banned again...you unban him.

Same with Leena.

Hmmm, think that could be it!

How are we supposed to take the decisions of the mod staff seriously when you overturn everything?

I am sorry, but first off, that in it self is both unprofessional coming from the staff.

It's been done before, see FBTG. Also Anglesault, Zsasz and AustinHHH4life all had their custom titles or sigs changed after they were banned.

Have your own opinions on things and stop swaying with the crowd, just because they are a mod or staff, doesn’t mean you have to agree with them.

It's funny, most people usually disagree with the mod staff. But on the last three things you've overturned, it seems like both mod staff and board members have been in agreement.

It is VERY unprofessional for a staff member to pull such a childish prank and sink as low to rename a member

Again, been done before and no one really had a heart attack over it.

I suggest you all review the sites rules, as it states, “If you have a complaint, be reasonable, when posting it.”

and all staff decisions are FINAL!.

Guest Princess Leena

Lolz. Let's call the owner a spineless stupid cunt and then try reasoning with him.

Guest Princess Leena

Why is this not closed.

You're seriously arguing that it's fine to change my name to Princess Cunt. It's pretty easy to see why Mike has to clean up the mess here.