TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CWMwasmurdered

Hey Mike

If I were a girl, my online name would be Princess Cunt.

This is site feedback, yes, but not cuss all you want to the forum owner who has graciously paid several thousand out of his own pocket for several years. I am not saying its ok to buy you guys off

Then why bring up the money thing? Seriously. Why is that always the case with almost anyone who has put money into the maintenance of this board. If you didn't want to do it, then you shouldn't have. Otherwise, you just look like a douche bringing up the "several thousand out of your own pocket" thing.

PS - Sorry SJ, I have to do it: "I saved the board..." ;)

This is site feedback, yes, but not cuss all you want to the forum owner who has graciously paid several thousand out of his own pocket for several years.

Oh go suck a dick. The only reason you're part owner is because you somehow beat other people to it. If not you, anyone with money could easily step in and do the same, if not better, job than you of being admin. So once again, go suck a dick.

This is site feedback, yes, but not cuss all you want to the forum owner who has graciously paid several thousand out of his own pocket for several years. I am not saying its ok to buy you guys off

Then why bring up the money thing? Seriously. Why is that always the case with almost anyone who has put money into the maintenance of this board. If you didn't want to do it, then you shouldn't have. Otherwise, you just look like a douche bringing up the "several thousand out of your own pocket" thing.

PS - Sorry SJ, I have to do it: "I saved the board..." ;)

Like he's the only one that kept this place going financially. Forget asking people to pitch in to upgrade the server or board or whatever it was last year, forget Mole agreeing to "graciously" pay money out of HIS own pocket (and Dames as well) to keep the place going. It was all Mike, everyone! He is our savior and we can't call him names and whatnot.

Guest Princess Leena

No, you can't call anyone names in this forum, Peter.

That's why we have a flaming forum, former experienced moderator.

And didn't Paul offer to buy it from Mike a few months ago? Thus making the money thing nothing for him to complain about at this point.

Guest Princess Leena
And didn't Paul offer to buy it from Mike a few months ago? Thus making the money thing nothing for him to complain about at this point.

Except the part that Mike is the main owner. He did not sell the board. He owns the board.

Except the part that Mike is the main owner. He did not sell the board. He owns the board.

I'm going to guess that if he would take up someone's offer to buy the board, he wouldnt own it anymore. But he'd rather show up every so often to protect you and wildpegasus.

Guest Princess Leena

He didn't sell the board.

He's still paying towards the board.

Last I checked, wildpegasus remains banned.

I swear, it's like talking with children here. You kids don't grasp anything.

He clearly doesnt participate in this board except to do things he knows the majority of posters will dislike. He was offered to sell his board. He could then get rid of the thing that he only complains about. He chose not to.

It's kind of like a poster who spends her entire day here, whines about the immaturity, then never ever leaves.

Like he's the only one that kept this place going financially. Forget asking people to pitch in to upgrade the server or board or whatever it was last year, forget Mole agreeing to "graciously" pay money out of HIS own pocket (and Dames as well) to keep the place going. It was all Mike, everyone! He is our savior and we can't call him names and whatnot.

Why are you no longer a mod? Prince Paul owning the board would be some good irony

He owns the server that the board is hosted on. No one owns the board. Anyone putting a dollar value on anything related to this board's files (beyond the registration cost of the IPB software) is a douchebag. If anything, they should be glad to hand it over to someone else who'd actually do the job without whining about how much it costs them.

But if he is complaining about being so "gracious" to pay for the board, then snuff was pointing out that he had an out in Paul offering to buy the board from him. Since Mike clearly didn't sell it, he can't be all that upset he's paying for it. Thus rendering his money argument moot.

Guest Princess Leena

It's a wonder how Mike puts up with all you.

Seriously, the guy pays to keep up this board (say whatever you want against it, he's the one giving out the dough), and you kids incessantly spout this STUPID shit at him.

If you don't like the owner of TSM, then leave. Simple as that. I had to do so when Damian owned the place.

Adminbot, go look at all my posts for the past 2 months. I guarantee that 75% of them have an attempted insult by Leena following them. And that's in all folders.

Check that out and tell me it's not a Troll.

Guest Princess Leena

Playful trash talk is encouraged in the sports games. Try again.

I don't believe I was the one making light of parents abusing their child.

It's a wonder how Mike puts up with all you.

I barely see him around here anyway. I wonder how he puts up with all of us....

Seriously, the guy pays to keep up this board (say whatever you want against it, he's the one giving out the dough), and you kids incessantly spout this STUPID shit at him.

Oh, the money thing again. Let's bring up the money. The finger thing means the taxes.

Whatever. He's had offers. He doesn't need to shell out any dough when there are plenty of people here willing to do it in his place.

Playful trash talk is encouraged in the sports games. Try again.

I don't believe I was the one making light of parents abusing their child.

I wasn't talking about the Pick 'em thread. But you can count that too if you'd like.

It's not abuse if you keep asking for it, btw.

Guest Princess Leena

Where's your other example?

You baiting me in the LSD forum?

Bust out your detective skills, Jugz.

Guest Princess Leena
I barely see him around here anyway. I wonder how he puts up with all of us....

He reads the board, and is an avid wrestling fan as he's mentioned before. He stated his reasons why he bought the board, and of course, you kids just insulted him even more.

I don't agree with everything Mike does here. The WP unbanning was a joke. And he could follow things here a little better than he does.

However, that gives absolutely no right to insult Mike like so many people do here. He did nothing to deserve that, and by all means, he should ban everyone who breaks the rules by insulting him in this forum. He's much more patient than I would be.

As far as the mods bitching, you're just doing a poor job, and KingPK's actions today were extremely childish. I know he hired you as staff, but Mike is the main admin. When you're making decisions, involve him in the conversation. Apparently, you have group meetings on certain decisions. Why wasn't THE OWNER involved. You know where to contact him, which he's said numerous times on this board.

Insult me all you want (in the appropriate sections), because I don't give a fuck. But, this garbage with Mike is absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for.