TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

RE: Hey Mike

Guest CWMwasmurdered

No one should worry about Mike banning them if they've been here for a couple of years. He doesn't believe in banning long term members. We've contributed too much time and stuff...

Guest Princess Leena
Leena, why are you here? Seriously.

Because this board is filled with unintentional comedy.

You're the easiest bunch of losers I've ever flamed. And it's even better since most of you hide behind your tough little facades in a specialized flaming folder on a degenerate former wrestling board.

Most of my "Ice Princess" stuff I do in here is a gross exaggeration. Anyone who gets to know me realizes this right away.

But, now, with how pathetic you kids are acting with the slightest chance to get rid of me... it's very sad. It's not about hating me being a bitch, and it's not even about being jealous of me because I'm cute and likely more successful than you college kids. It's because you're mindless losers that just want to play along with your pals, to the point where you'll be total douches. And that stretches out to other people like Mike who have done absolutely nothing to get involved in this.

You're all so socially inept and unconfident that it makes me want to leave, yet point and laugh. But, then I also want to drag you down some more with my antics. My friend here says I should move on since even though this is hilarious, I'm feeding into your degenerative ways. But, I'm the kind of person that has fun kicking a wounded animal. Oh well.

How many goddamn threads is this whole thing going to create?

Im surprised the "apperciate leena thread" had 6 pages! SIX PAGES! And shes not THAT hot. Shes hot, but shes nothing special. Shes a fuckin poser.

And yes muggy, she is an attention seekin whore, but were really not helping matters by makin these fuckin dumb as fuck threads as long as they are!

it's not even about being jealous of me because I'm cute

Even if that is an exageration, thats still something that i hate people for saying.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
I'm the kind of person that has fun kicking a wounded animal.

ban.

You're the easiest bunch of losers I've ever flamed. And it's even better since most of you hide behind your tough little facades in a specialized flaming folder on a degenerate former wrestling board.

Most of my "Ice Princess" stuff I do in here is a gross exaggeration. Anyone who gets to know me realizes this right away.

But, now, with how pathetic you kids are acting with the slightest chance to get rid of me... it's very sad. It's not about hating me being a bitch, and it's not even about being jealous of me because I'm cute and likely more successful than you college kids. It's because you're mindless losers that just want to play along with your pals, to the point where you'll be total douches. And that stretches out to other people like Mike who have done absolutely nothing to get involved in this.

You're all so socially inept and unconfident that it makes me want to leave, yet point and laugh. But, then I also want to drag you down some more with my antics. My friend here says I should move on since even though this is hilarious, I'm feeding into your degenerative ways. But, I'm the kind of person that has fun kicking a wounded animal. Oh well.

What do you care that people act like total douches here? You are the cute and successful one... right? If you are playing games and you think everyone else is playing games where does that make what you do "better"? Go be cute and find a good looking guy then if you are so far ahead of the game. A whole bunch of myspace friends outta solve that for you right?

So keep pointing and laughing. It is the internet and it is all good and retarded.

Sex Machine Gun, Deep_Thought, Felonies!, A Catholic, Lord of The Curry, The Man in Blak, Invader3k, gary floyd, MrRant

Look at all those luminaries in this folder right now. There are also NINE anonymous users lurking about. What a bunch of sociopaths.

Hey, I usually don't participate in the Leena threads, but seeing how there's like fifteen of them right now in "The Chocolate Socket", I was bound to weigh in at some point...at least my first post made a suggestion, whether some people liked it or not.

We're on the second page of a Leena thread now. When does Niskie chime in with "I like Leena and think she's a good poster. I would meet her off the board if given the chance"

I like Leena and think she's a good poster. I would meet her off the board if given the chance.

I would also like to bathe in her urine.

(or is it still spelled "bath" in that sentence? You know, when it's pronounced with a long A, as in "Play" or "Urinate")

I've never really had a problem with you or your posts. You bring some quality to the sports folder, and much needed female perspective to the sex folder. We usually bump heads in the wrestling forum, but nothing to the point of flame-bait. You are a virtual no-show in the political forums, but judging by your love for the crew at the Pit, maybe it is a good thing you never post about politics.

However, I must say this latest rant above has me a bit bothered, because you must be finding at least SOME redeeming value in TSM forums, otherwise you would just leave for good. Pointing & Laughing at others has a shelf life, and the older and more mature you are, the shorter that shelf life gets. It is something I would do to mIRC chatrooms called "Enchanted Dwarf Paradise" on DALnet servers when I was fourteen, and it got old, very old after about twenty minutes.

Guest Princess Leena
However, I must say this latest rant above has me a bit bothered, because you must be finding at least SOME redeeming value in TSM forums, otherwise you would just leave for good. Pointing & Laughing at others has a shelf life, and the older and more mature you are, the shorter that shelf life gets. It is something I would do to mIRC chatrooms called "Enchanted Dwarf Paradise" on DALnet servers when I was fourteen, and it got old, very old after about twenty minutes.

I was referring to the bottom part of the board, and LSD which I guess is The Chocolate Socket v2.0 now.

The sports forum has numerous good posters and is usually good reading. The two below that have good info, also. And the rare times I care about wrestling, we have a decent amount of good posters here. Much more so since people like RRR have left, and HTQ doesn't post much anymore.

I was referring to the bottom part of the board, and LSD which I guess is The Chocolate Socket v2.0 now.

The sports forum has numerous good posters and is usually good reading. The two below that have good info, also. And the rare times I care about wrestling, we have a decent amount of good posters here. Much more so since people like RRR have left, and HTQ doesn't post much anymore.

Ok. Fair Enough.

Didn't you see my thread about the sucker? That has some redeeming value.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I had a Halloween party where we did tequila shots in the corn silo I set up with couches and lights.

Now that's a party.