TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Ashes To Ashes Card

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
ASHES TO ASHES

Live, Sunday, November 5th, from the Pyongyang Arena in North Korea!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to Chuck Woolery)

pyongyang_arena1.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Michael Stephens vs. "The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Zyon vs. Bruce Blank

-> If there's one quality Joseph Peters really should look into acquiring, I think I'd pick subtlety. As it stands, if the man doesn't like you, he will make it very well known.

There is no better example than tonight's main event - The Elimination Chamber. Triple Champion Michael Stephens has had his hands full recently with The Beast, Gabriel Drake, a man tied to Stephen's own past. One might think, with the history these two have, that a Pay Per View Main Event between the two would be an epic match... but that would be too easy. Let's throw in a few more people who have history with Mike - Bruce Blank, whose World Title ambitions have been thwarted before... Spike Jenkins, whose history with Stephens is well-known... Landon Maddix, Mike's former nemesis and current partner... and Zyon, perpetually on the edge of breaking into the main event.

A situation that would normally be every man for himself seems more likely to become a 5 on 1 against our World Champion. Is there any hope for Michael Stephens to walk out of this one ALIVE, let alone still holding his singles belts? Or will we be crowning a new Champion (or two) tonight?

Rules: The setup looks a little something like this:

300px-Eliminationchamber.jpg

Ignore those losers there. We're way better.

Two men begin the match, while the other four are stuck inside those little booths in the various corners of the cage (booths made of BULLET PROOF GLASS, BAH GAWD). Every five minutes (I think), one of the booths opens, and that man enters the match. Eliminations are scored by pinfall or submission - last man standing wins.

And as an added bonus, should a Cruiserweight eliminate Michael Stephens, he will win the Cruiser title!

Mike, Landon, Zyon: Send to Ace309
Gabe, Spike, Bruce: Send to Longdogger_Pete

Tom and Pete, send your winners to Chuck Woolery.

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TAG TEAM MATCH
Johnny Dangerous and Wildchild vs. Ultimo Phantasmo and Devin Benson

-> Iiiinteresting... Wild and Dangerous might want to stop letting cameras into their lockerroom during shows, because that little exchange that opened Smarkdown has Joseph Peters thinking. Which is never a good thing. Wild and Dangerous seem to have some trust issues - what better way to exploit this powder-keg of a situation than by forcing Johnny to defend his title against his tag team partner... while tagging with him?

Rules: Standard tag team match, BUT~! Whoever scores the pinfall or submission that ends the match will become (or retain) the SWF International Championship!

Send to: Evolution

SINGLES MATCH OF INFINITE AWESOMEITUDE
"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke

-> Jay Hawke, already considered by many to be a World Class talent, will soon be taking on two other World Class talents, Two Skinny White Guys, for the Tag Team Championships! Hawke will need to be prepared against those two, so tonight we give him the best tune-up match EVER. Two of the top wrestlers in the SWF face off!

Rules: Standard singles match.

Send to: Muzz

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP - ASHES TO ASHES MATCH
Jimmy the Doom vs. Insane Luchador vs. Nemesis vs. Jacob Helmsley

-> I don't know if Joseph Peters actively despises Jimmy the Doom, but surely he is wierded out by him. I mean, we all are. Besides, how do you market T-shirts with Doomtopian slogans? It just doesn't work, and that means it's time to get the belt away from him.

Unfortunately, Doomtopians have proven to be resourceful and resilient fighters - so tonight, we take not one but THREE Hardcore Contenders, and hurl them all at the Hardcore Champion! The returning Insane Luchadore! The only man to creep us out more than Jimmy, Nemesis! And no stranger to the hardcore scene, Jacob Helmsley!

Rules: Hanging above the ring, ladder match style, will be four straw dummies modeled after each of our competitors. The object of this match is to scale a ladder, grab your opponents' dummies, and toss them into any one of the many decorative funeral pyres that make up the A2A set. Once your dummy has been incinerated, you are eliminated (rhyme intended). Whoever's effigy is left in-tact is the winner, and the new (or still) Hardcore Champion! Of course, no disqualifications, anything goes!

Send to: chirs3

(please note: I have a very limited window for marking this Sunday. Matches must be in by due-time, no exceptions.)

OPENING BOUT - SWF INTERNATIONAL TITLE CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
"The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu vs. Charlie "Grappler" Matthews

-> During the Bruce Blank International Title Reign, both Akira and Matthews took their shots at the champ, and both failed to bring him down. But now the International Championship has a new holder, and these two are chomping at the bit for another shot - tonight, we'll see which one gets it!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Send to: Divefire

You read that right - Chuckorama will take show posting duties. I'll be out o' town on family business. Hooray for Chuckles! :P

I'll try and get markers in reasonably early for a change. Tomorrow night, hopefully.

EDIT: Most markers are in. Apologies for the delay - I've been entirely too busy the past few days. :( Edited by chirs3

Official song should be up by tomorrow night too. My, uh... perfectly legal filesharing service... has been persnickety lately, haven't had a chance to listen to the nominees yet.

Hawke vs. Flesher? Freaking sweet! Good luck, Tom. I think we've got the potential show stealer this month.

i'm putting this out there now: i'm putting this show up as a favour to chris, and i've got class at eight am on monday. i'll be up until around two, and ideally i'll have everything marked by one am. as such, i'm going to be reeeeeeeal reluctant to give an extension, and by real reluctant i mean "don't even ask." promos, etc. should be into me by one as well.

edit: i'm only saying this because i'm pretty sure i'm going to wind up with the elimination chamber, and i'm pretty sure i'm going to get at least three matches, at around 15k a piece, and i want to be in the right frame of mind to mark them. and by "the right frame of mind" i mean "not drooling on myself from lack of sleep".

The EC will probably be split among 3 markers - one marks 3, the other marks 3, and they send the winners to a final, like the Clusterfuck. You won't be all by your lonesome, Chucky. :P

That said, volunteers may be required. Stay tuned...

No show, right here.

My harddrive died last weekend and I'm only online temporarily (I'm on a friend's computer now telling everyone why I haven't been around and shit) and I doubt I'll be back on by Sunday. So, don't wait around for me. Sucks too, I was psyched about writing a Chamber Match. Not just because I would have won.

Bonus points to anyone who writes me winning the Cruiser Title.

Guest Dev

My partner, Ultimo Phantasmo, changed the team name and I never got around to changing the team name in my profile. I apologize in both English and Japanese.

I'm sorry.

Gomenisai.

:P

Landon's hardrive dying would explain why that promo I sent him never went through.

Also, Elimination Chamberers take note: I was originally planning to have Joe Peters announce an 'enforcement team' to make sure that wrestlers left the Chamber when eliminated; this team would consist of Aecas and Janus. However due to various events, lack of time and internet access, that promo never went in either. So therefore, if you think it'll add to your match, feel free to use them in that capacity. If you don't want them involved, simply don't have them.

Thank you.

The SWF: Reusing the "Ashes to Ashes" match name since hell knows when.

Looks like the Elimination Chamber'll be a fascinating read.

I vote that on the Christmas PPV we have Weapons of Mass Destruction vs The Collossi, because I want to see a tag match where Bruce is the smallest man in the ring.

The Collossi, aka Janus and Aecas. Dunno if they've ever used it in a fed capacity, but that's how they've referred to the team when I've chatted to them online.

The Collossi, aka Janus and Aecas. Dunno if they've ever used it in a fed capacity, but that's how they've referred to the team when I've chatted to them online.

See also: Genesis VII, where I turned out the only appearance of them with the name in mind, consistently referring to both big men as 'colossi'. It was fun.

But there's only two of them, so they'd be the Unholy Duality. But that might just be Janus on his own.