TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Aftersho and then a bunch of X's Card!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
AFTERSHOXXXxxxXXxXXx

Live, Saturday, November 11th, from The Cow Palace in San Francisco, California!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

Aug00-Cow_Palace.jpg

Because I just love this place. The Cow Palace... hee hee!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - BATTLE ROYALE
Cold Front Classic Seeding Battle Royale

Akira "The Divine Wind" Kaibatsu vs. Jimmy the Doom vs. Devin Benson vs. Johnny Dangerous vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs. Bruce Blank vs. Nighthawk vs. "The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. Nemesis vs. Michael Cross vs. JJ Johnson vs. Matt "Cosplay Master" Myers
-> Another year, another winter season, and another chance for a young star to break out from the pack and earn a World title shot come this year's SWF Christmas PPV, which is coming from a very special location...

that I am not a liberty to reveal! Forget that for a moment, however, and take a look at the diversity in this match: Four former World champions, three young gunnas, two old hands, a Doomtopian in a pear tree, and they're all currently in the running for #1 contendership to the World championship. Tonight, we eliminate seven of them from the tournament. Will YOUR number be called?

Rules: Standard over-the-top battle royale. All fifteen men start in the ring. The first seven men eliminated are eliminated from the tournament altogether. The remaining eight men will be seeded in order of their eliminations; the last man standing will face the eighth person eliminated, the fourteenth man eliminated will face the ninth person eliminated, the thirteenth man eliminated will face the tenth man eliminated, and the twelfth man eliminated will face the eleventh man eliminated.
Markers:

Akira "The Divine Wind" Kaibatsu
Jimmy the Doom
Johnny Dangerous

Send to Ace309.

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins
"The Superior One" Tom Flesher
Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

Send to chirs3.

Devin Benson
Charlie "Grappler" Matthews
Nighthawk

Send to Mr. S£im Citrus.

Bruce Blank
"The Beast" Gabriel Drake
Nemesis

Send to Chuck Woolery.

Michael Cross
JJ Johnson
Matt "Cosplay Master" Myers

Send to Longdogger Pete.

Guys, send your winners to me for the final cut.

Word Limit: 8000

ALSO ON AFTERSHOX: There is one man conspicuously missing from the Cold Front Classic battle royale who has a title shot lined up for November 30th. Will this superstar have words for Michael Stephens? And what exactly does Stephens have to say after besting five men in the Elimination Chamber? All of the aftershocks, all on Aftershox!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'm marking everything? Yikes. Edited by chirs3

I can help you mark, Raynor.

:D

And is JJ back, or does he come in the same bracket as Grappler, Myers and Michael Cross of 'non-participating participant'?

I think it means Jay Hawke. But hey, Mike booked it. It could be anyone, with no reference to anything like common sense or logic.

I think it means Jay Hawke. But hey, Mike booked it. It could be anyone, with no reference to anything like common sense or logic.
Just checking... technically, I'm still owed a Hardcore title shot from 2004, that I never actually got (note to CC: don't worry about it ;)).

By the way, I can only surmise that Cross and Benson didn't show, because the match that Johnny and I turned in was utter shit.

They didn't show. Each wrote some but failed to link up, or something.

I can only be bothered to look at the card when I'm actually booked to write.

And even then you miss some stips sometimes... (not that I'm complaining, I picked up a win once when you didn't realise it was a hardcore match until the day before the deadline)

I can only be bothered to look at the card when I'm actually booked to write.

And even then you miss some stips sometimes...

Yeah, Landon got me like that one time, too... some kind of "beach" match, where I completely no-sold the stip.