TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Aftersho and then a bunch of X's Card!

Well Bruce packed up, Nemesis hadn't logged in since the middle of October last I checked (When I wrote the A2A match to see who might or might not show for that one), and I don't know what Mak's been up to, lollerz.

I also did not write, lawlz.

Honestly, I've lost a little momentum after writing 10K+ at Genesis and getting beat soundly by Landon. I helped with a promo and tried to write for this, but multiman's were never my strong point. And just like the Elimination Chamber I got stuck after getting part way through and realized the reason I suck at multimans is because I try to put too many stories into one match. And then I got a headache and it was all over from there.

Hopefully I'm in the Classic cause I'm jazzed up for some singles matches, whatever the stip may be.

Still waiting for one more marker to check in, so this may be going up tomorrow afternoon. I'll be up a little while longer, though, so we'll see.

See, my fine and dandy schedule only works if the shows go up on time, i.e. it means that people get Sunday to write.

I blame MVS.