TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO Primetime Debut Thread

Not even the hardest of hardest core TNA mark would say Kip and BG are better than HHH and HBK.......

Everybody knows that DX was a complete ripoff of the nWo. It might of worked if Nash did the shooting but nobody really cares about Kip or BG. The way I see it the New Age Outlaws and X-pac were the foot soldiers for the ring generals that were HHH and HBK. Go ahead and throw these pawns to the front lines nobody will care when they become casualitys of war.

Out of curiosity......are Christian and Edge still friends? I got asked that earlier by a friend of mine and I honestly had no idea........

Out of curiosity......are Christian and Edge still friends? I got asked that earlier by a friend of mine and I honestly had no idea........

I don't see why they wouldn't be. If Edge came to TNA we could see the reunion of Team RECK!!!!!!!

Don West talking about the cage......he should pull a Michael Cole "you could get a finger caught in there"

I don't see why they wouldn't be. If Edge came to TNA we could see the reunion of RECK!!!!!!!

Well there were some reports about them having a falling out........and towards the end of Christians run with WWE some people I know that get Auto's at the airport and such said it appeared they weren't speaking with each other and things like that...

But hey who knows that's why I asked.

I don't see why they wouldn't be. If Edge came to TNA we could see the reunion of Team RECK!!!!!!!

I remember reading something about Christian being mad about what Edge did to Matt and Lita cause he was good friends with them also. Or something like that.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
What's the payoff to the VKM angle going to be, and will it make the whole nonsense make sense?

Not by much if they give too much attention to WWE through it. And even then...... meh, I don't know.

What's the payoff to the VKM angle going to be, and will it make the whole nonsense make sense?

Not by much if they give too much attention to WWE through it. And even then...... meh, I don't know.

Eventually, Cornette will get involved even if it is a Russo creation because Cornette can't resist doing his tired anti-wwe act and with "VKM", it just gives him another avenue.

They'll do nothing except waste time and it'll go nowhere beyond meaning.

you're going to have to wait 5 months for the writers to think of something stupid like having Jericho show up throwing the wwe undistputed championship in the trash.

Which begs the question of what the fucking point of this stupid piece of shit angle is? There is no payoff they can give that will make this worth a crap.

Which begs the question of what the fucking point of this stupid piece of shit angle is? There is no payoff they can give that will make this worth a crap.

Because they think it's "edgy"

You know what the fucking point is, why are you asking such an obvious question? It's a company ran by bigger idiots then the ones running the promotion they are so desperate to mock despite being bigger jokes then them.

Xtian putting Rhino is a straight jacket?

I don't know if I'm too old for this stuff now or it's just getting more and more absurd. Tried giving it another chance but not getting into this at all.

Guest Coffey

I haven't read this thread but to me, this show has been really, really good. I was wrong when I judged it after reading the spoilers. There's still an hour left too!

It's obvious Russo spent much of his writing career thinking about clever abbreviations, which is why Big Show and Misfits in Action generated so much money over the years.

Russo draws money.

And I find it hilarious that everyone screams at wwe to wake up, that it's not 1997

and TNA joins in on the fun, telling them it's 1999

They need a new stable to fill in the words for L.A.M.E.

It's obvious Russo spent much of his writing career thinking about clever abbreviations, which is why Big Show and Misfits in Action generated so much money over the years.

Russo draws money.

And I find it hilarious that everyone screams at wwe to wake up, that it's not 1997

and TNA joins in on the fun, telling them it's 1999

They need a new stable to fill in the words for L.A.M.E.

Latin

And

Mexican

Entertainers

Sometimes......I think these packages are overdone.......

I expect it to say something like "Then AJ Styles met god in a match and defeated GOD!"