TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO Primetime Debut Thread

oh cmon Tenay, I saw Jim Ross get burned a few years ago. Too much sand in his vagina.

They need to bring back Scott Steiner to smack Tenay with the pipe again.

I wonder how this match is going to play out.... You think Joe is going to make a run in??

Angle gets his head stuck in the entrance way........it has now grown to big to make it through due to all the HGH and the massive ego.

And we STILL don't know any new matches for Genesis besides the World Title, Tag Title, and Angle/Joe.

They think these matches can sell the PPV on their own, which means we'll get a few filler matches on the PPV.

Can someone post up some pictures of the new looks for Kazarian and Bentley?

And we STILL don't know any new matches for Genesis besides the World Title, Tag Title, and Angle/Joe.

They think these matches can sell the PPV on their own, which means we'll get a few filler matches on the PPV.

Can someone post up some pictures of the new looks for Kazarian and Bentley?

I expect to see the usual X Division filler match featuring Sharkboy, Sonjay Dutt, Starr, Bentley, Lethal in some sort of #1 contenders match and a Lance Hoyt tag match, some sort of stupid baseball gimmick match.

Well, sorta.

Just announced:

Daniels © vs. Sabin

Cage vs. Styles

we're about 3 minutes in and the commentating for this match is nowhere to be seen.

BUY GENESIS, SEGA RULES, STING WILL BE AT GENESIS, LAX VS AMW!!!!

BUY GENESIS, SEGA RULES, STING WILL BE AT GENESIS, LAX VS AMW!!!!

To be fair, he wouldnt be lying.

Styles-Christian gets added with no buildup.

What a difference a year makes for Christian's fortunes.

Um...last week, Christian indirectly cost Styles the match to get a shot at the NWA Title.

This week, in a way, Christian cost Styles the X-Division title.

Styles is angry, wants payback. So the match gets made.

Short buildup, yes...but still buildup.

EDIT: PLUS...both men can claim they should still be NWA World Champion, as they both lost the title without being pinned or made to submit...and weren't in the ring at the time of the end of the match.

Styles-Christian gets added with no buildup.

What a difference a year makes for Christian's fortunes.

Um...last week, Christian indirectly cost Styles the match to get a shot at the NWA Title.

Well Christians undefeated streak will probably end..........Russo has a man crush on Styles.

what the fuck is Tenay talking about "political reasons" Kurt was with a different company

That is the political reason. Two wrestlers of different promotions aren't going to wrestle because of the politics of those two companies.

More hype than Sting/Abyss has had.

I know they're pumping Angle/Joe...........but personally I don't think it will even live up to what Angle/Benoit was.

what the fuck is Tenay talking about "political reasons" Kurt was with a different company

That is the political reason. Two wrestlers of different promotions aren't going to wrestle because of the politics of those two companies.

I know..but that's over-stating it...I remember back in the day everyone wanted to see stone cold vs. goldberg but we knew that shit wasnt gonna happen...WWF and WCW were competing as much money as a joint PPV wouldve made with that main event, I knew then as a mark and I know now Two rival companies, outside of death of a wrestler, are gonna support each other

Did they seriously just have Kurt Angle do an ankle lock to Samoa Joe?

There goes the whole "OMGZ WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN ANGLE GETS THE ANKLE LOCK ON JOE!!! NOBODY CAN GET OUT OF IT!!!!11"

That Black Hole Slam had the best spin I have ever seen and Kurt Angle's Anklelock version 3 kicks all kinds of ass with the triangle on one leg and the heel hook on the other. Also the Samoa Joe beatdown was vicious! The end of the show was overbooked but the fans had to be reminded that Sting was facing Abyss at the PPV. You would think defending the NWA Heavyweight Championship would get some publicity but appearently outside of [movie voice over] THIS IS STING [/movie voice over] is all that is needed. Why is Sting the champion if they are not even going to promote his title defenses?