TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Post pictures of your pet(s).

Cats are awesome. You feed them twice a day, make sure they have water, and empty their litter every once in a while. And people bitch about cats being assholes, I've had three in my lifetime that I got when they were kittens and as long as you raise them from a young age, they are usually affectionate.

Guest Felonies!
The yaller cat looks like an asshole.

Yeah, he beats her up sometimes because he's older. It's funny, because she's so huge that she could hit him back pretty hard, but she doesn't do anything about it. One time she was standing in the middle of the hall and he ran down the hall to tackle her, but he overshot his jump and just somersaulted in mid-air over her. She didn't move at all during the whole event.

Oh, by the way, that Japanese slot machine in the upper-left-hand corner is for sale, if anybody is interested. I never have time to play it, so it's just taking up space, and it's heavy as fuck, so I won't take it down two flights of stairs to store it away if I don't have to.

Guest Felonies!

My grandparents won it at an auction. They used to have that, a one-armed bandit, and video poker, but the other two were sold. This is called Super Planet T, far as I can tell. It's basically a one-armed bandit, but you can freeze each wheel one at a time by pressing a button. If you hit 7-7-7, which has happened a remarkably high number of times, it starts playing "Joy to the World" and you go into some strange bonus round that I'll be damned if I can figure out the rules to.

More Mr. Baby plz.

Golden retriever pups are the best thing ever.

We loved our first one so much we had to get another.

804996403_l.jpg

Boo sleeping. He is the asshole of the two meaning the one that runs like a psycho, will walk up and slap a glass of the table just for the hell of it and stands on your face when you are sleep to prove he is the domniant one.

805001329_l.jpg

This is Moo. He is alot cuter than this picture shows though...its just a fucked up picture but the only one I have. He is the fat one that doesn't move except to attack Boo when he gets to assholish.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hey Ripper, I've got a question for you, and I might have asked you before

Now, don't take this the wrong way since you've got a couple of cats and all, but what's up with black dudes and Rottweilers?

They are big ass dogs. Its like the anti foo foo dog that some people have(no offense little dog owners). Yet it won't fuck your shit up in your place like a great dane would. I guess its "manly"

Guest Agent of Oblivion
They are big ass dogs. Its like the anti foo foo dog that some people have(no offense little dog owners). Yet it won't fuck your shit up in your place like a great dane would. I guess its "manly"

Any dog that can take a punch is awesome. Big slobbery dogs are fun as hell. A high school buddy of mine had this great dane that loved playing really rough and wrestling. That kind of a pet requires an entire garage, though, because they're enormous. Guy had a clothesline kind of deal with a lead on it so the dog could run around the yard and that; it ripped the bolts out of the wall and went roaming around the streets like an escaped convict, towing this mess of broken cable and a leash. Wouldn't hurt a fly though, at least intentionally. Sweet dog.

Guest Felonies!

Any dog that can take a punch is awesome. Big slobbery dogs are fun as hell. A high school buddy of mine had this great dane that loved playing really rough and wrestling. That kind of a pet requires an entire garage, though, because they're enormous. Guy had a clothesline kind of deal with a lead on it so the dog could run around the yard and that; it ripped the bolts out of the wall and went roaming around the streets like an escaped convict, towing this mess of broken cable and a leash. Wouldn't hurt a fly though, at least intentionally. Sweet dog.

My mom's brother's family has a golden doodle. Golden retriever and poodle. It looks like a muppet and has ridiculous stamina. I spent all of Christmas Day last year trying to tire the thing out. I couldn't. One day, I'll post a picture.

Ripper, is either one of those cats the one you rescued under your car's wheel, or whatever it was you talked about in that one thread you started a while back where you held up traffic for a little pussy?

No. I was inspired to get a cat after saving the little grey kitten. Got these two like less than a week later.

Redbaron, the cat in the blue box looks fat. Is that cat fat? Cause fat cats are freaking awesome.

Scroby:

Sorta

He's built like a tank and probably will kick the living shit out of other cats, like Teddy and some smaller dogs and other animals. He rarely eats much but he weighs almost 18 pounds.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

My dog had an aversion to hats. If I was wearing a hat in front of him, be it Cubs hat, ski cap, fedora, beret, sombrero, didn't matter. He got PISSED. I think he viewed me as an intruder. He was dumb as a post.

Edited by "Go, Mordecai!"

Since I didn't want to start a whole new topic, I figured I'd post this here.

Yesterday, one of my horses, Story, was put to sleep. She had been very ill since New Year's Eve, when she was barely moving, unable to eat or drink, and was coughing up large amounts of blood and mucus, as well as bleeding from the nose. My mom and I were covered in said blood and mucus after loading her into the trailer for transportation to the equine veterinarian, and afterwards, the inside of the trailer looked like a mass murder had taken place there. It was that bloody.

After 4 figure medical bills, she was ready to come home, but that same day, she was diagnosed with pneumonia and had a ton of fluid in her lungs. We kept hoping for the best, that she would turn out okay, but yesterday, we found out the bad news.

Rest in peace, Story.

l_b80273e8c53125012daf0b0c29cb7c12.jpg