TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Post pictures of your pet(s).

2004-01-24d.jpg

saberDSC00094.jpg

Bizarre, this is, that 2 years and 3 days after I posted these photos I had to have my cat put to sleep (this past Sunday). He'd developed lymphoma in his chest as well as a tumor on his lung. He was only 8. This has been a really shitty week. :(

Sorry about your kitty. What breed was he? He looks very exotic.

He was an Ocicat. I think the breed came from mixing siamese, absynnian and American shorthair. He was such an awesome cat, really smart and actually more dog-like than cat-like if I think about it. I've been in touch with the woman that I'd adopted him from when he was a kitten and she's told me that apparently his "line" is still in tact and that in about six months I could actually adopt a kitten that's directly related to him - which is just amazing coming from my vantage point. I'm very psyched about the prospect.. I'm also going to try to adopt a shelter cat as well just to even out the whole "going to a breeder" thing.

Yeah those spots on your cat are cool as shit. Looks like a damn tiger. Sure does look like he/she is ready to kill you in that pic from the sink though.

My cat loves the sink too, she sits there until you turn the water on and she just drinks the dripping water...........i don't get it.

Yeah those spots on your cat are cool as shit. Looks like a damn tiger. Sure does look like he/she is ready to kill you in that pic from the sink though.

My cat loves the sink too, she sits there until you turn the water on and she just drinks the dripping water...........i don't get it.

Yeah he loved the sink for some reason. Never got into drinking out of the tap and hated water touching him.. but I'd always find him just laying around in the sink. I didn't mind - as long as he wasn't using it as a toilet, lol - but every time I'd walk in on him laying in it, he'd get up and look at my like that - "What? I wasn't doin' nothin'!"

I'm actually going to be getting a relative of his in March - she'd be something like his great-great-niece... something like that:

n712325595_5016215_3920.jpg

post-155-1229109438_thumb.jpg

:lol: I love how the two black/white ones are doing the same pose on either side of the tabby. It's like it's their album cover or something. :P

Aika

7wquinnallleft.jpg

This is the female kitten I was talking about above. I should have her in about a month. 8 months after that I'm getting another boy. Gonna name him Vyse. Yes I'm a Sega nerd. Points to anyone who gets the name references. :P

Yeah, one of the best RPGs ever. I need to pop that into the Dreamcast again sometime.

Anyway, a couple pictures of Malia to stay on topic:

l_8a06ad8d8eaf4e038df0ce5b4094e165.jpg

l_bccf64f3f652473787abf9e23df3bb5d.jpg

Her perch when I'm on the computer.